It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI was warned about Cruz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The first came back in September when they were alerted to comment made by YouTube user 'Nikolas Cruz' proclaiming his desire to be a 'professional school shooter.'

The FBI responded:

'No other information was included with that comment which would indicate a time, location, or the true identity of the person who made the comment,' said Laskey.

'The FBI conducted data reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who actually made the comment.'

In fact, in the provided link there is a clear trail that this young man was on a bad path. A dangerous and violent path.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What's more, this is not new.

Omar Mateen

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the news this morning that the FBI was notifyed 6 months in advance that ,
www.foxnews.com...
Nikolas Cruz 'school shooter' comment reported to FBI months ago, vlogger says
By Katherine Lam | Fox News

edit on 15-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Already posted.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
not being flipped, but.... and??

everyone that makes a flipped comment is a criminal and the state needs to watch and monitor them?

anyone that every typed, i cannot believe he did that, i could have killed him. That person should be arrested or placed under survey?

what happens if someone makes a comment about a dog and a jar of peanut butter.....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The FBI has really taken some hits.

If they would get back to enforcement of our laws.

Also, It would be nice if they quit rigging Presidential Elections.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
not being flipped, but.... and??

everyone that makes a flipped comment is a criminal and the state needs to watch and monitor them?

anyone that every typed, i cannot believe he did that, i could have killed him. That person should be arrested or placed under survey?

what happens if someone makes a comment about a dog and a jar of peanut butter.....

It doesnt mean a criminal to investigate someone . It is called a "reasonable suspicion" . Folks in the US are investigated every single time they are pulled over for a traffic violation..run tag numbers, license check , and insurance for at least verification , at most outstanding warrants.
In the case of the comment in question ? (or any comment to that effect) - Yes
Of course , you probably didnt read the OP....

edit on 2/15/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No, in fact, due process is involved before someone can be a criminal. In this case, criminal behavior has already been established along with a warning to the authorities. Outlined is a clear path to this weeks events. Even though hindsight is 20/20 the fact that this happened steals away the shock value.

The same thing that happens when you deflect and build a strawman.....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Link to them rigging presidential elections?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Link to them rigging presidential elections?

I could give you a link...

But, Hillary deleted it

edit on 15-2-2018 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of the FBI any more. If the top brass are not breaking laws the rank and file are criminally negligent. Has rank and file so demoralized that they just don't care any more or is it payback for Trumps firing Comey and criticism of the department?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I would wager that it has more to do with accountability. Who else is questioning the FBI or the (lack thereof) process?

We can point to drugs, parenting, excuses, oh and of course, guns.

Of course, this is simply my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In the previous thread about this one post mentioned the on scene FBI agent tryied to explain that they followed the lead but could not identify the shooter. Both of us said total busshheat and he was doing nothing but trying to cover his and the departments ars on this. They can definitely say Russia hacked the 2016 election but can't identify one social network poster? Horse hockey.

Edit: He made the post under his real name.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Of course. They certainly wouldn't go on record and say, "yea, we were pretty sure that it was a nothingburger..." about this.

Sorry, I didn't see your thread posted upon my initial search.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Don't worry about it. I didn't use the news site headline in the title of the thread. I don't really care. Let this thread ride on.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Not everyone states "I want to be a professional school shooter". That is a BIG red flag that should have been perused. The FBI interviewed the person that reported it but say they couldn't find out who posted it when the loony tune posted under his real name. GIVE ME A BREAK.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Lol, Ann.

mobile.twitter.com...

@AnnCoulter
FBI working on tip there might be a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor set for Dec 7, 1941. DEVELOPING...
7:05 PM · Feb 15, 2018

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well this doesn't really fit the "ITS THE GUNS ITS THE GUNS OMG" argument then huh.

Never going to disarm law abiding citizens here in America...I repeat its NEVER gonna happen. There's too much at stake for those of us who can see it for what it is.

Instead of screaming "gun control" how about "FBI/CIA/NSA control" I'm all for it where do I sign up.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Are we really surprised by this failure by relevant people in the FBI?

Look at 9/11! A clusterbomb of failure prior to the event (including CIA).

Something's gotta change somewhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Never going to disarm law abiding citizens here in America...I repeat its NEVER gonna happen. There's too much at stake for those of us who can see it for what it is.

Thus the reason why it's an excellent scapegoat every single time.

Instead of screaming "gun control" how about "FBI/CIA/NSA control" I'm all for it where do I sign up.

I know the answer, but it's rather dangerous. Well the non violent option anyway. Everyone simply stops paying taxes.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Surprised? No.

Disgusted that 'we' continue to overlook the glaringly obvious problem and continue to jump at ghosts.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I want responsibility put on the parents..

.. it was obvious his mental state.
.. he had guns, weapons, knives in his bedroom
.. he was posting all over the internet
.. parents, teachers, students.. even the FBI knew..

so.. the mum and dad were just sitting there watching TV without a care in the world?

Parents... teach your kids how to act FFS! Seriously, you should be forced to take tests and get a permit to have children!

You have to to drive a car - because it could be a lethal weapon when used incorrectly
You have to to buy a gun - because it is a lethal weapon
You are raising kids that are turning into lethal weapons..

PS - perhaps if the FBI were focusing on crimes and not forging dossiers, breaking laws for warrants, spying on presidential candidates, working to cover up crimes and let people skate and trying to rig elections.. they would have noticed the red flag in front of them with this kid

PPS - hows that Vegas shooting investigation going - oh look, they're lying about that too

<<   2 >>

join