It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Then why don’t police use their cars to take down a perp shooting at them???

Obviously building doors would have to be widened, and ramps put on stairs.

Duh.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Every amendment that's inconvenient to their police state they are so desperate to have.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: YouSir

Cruz was his Adoptive Parents last name...

They should be hung with him,. for raising that evil piece of crap
taking all those innocent bright futures....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

They consider themselves the 'superior race' that would qualify as "White Supremacy"

Idiotic is trying to justify them by saying they are not "Real" white supremacist

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

a reply to: XAnarchistX

serious question...

Allegiance to your race

Feel the same bout the Black Panthers, and La Raza?

People whine all day long bout white supremacists, but it's crickets when it comes to black,brown, and muslim supremacy groups.

Those groups don't have a stranglehold on the US culture, nor are those groups represented in any political capacity in Washington DC.

Anyone that thinks white nationalists do is DELUSIONAL.

How could I be so dumb, they don't run for office every election and have NEVER been elected to any state or federal houses.

My fault, you're right!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I tell ya.

I wish the anti-gunners would fight for their right to own a firearm like they do so effectively to smoke weed.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

When is America going to stand up to these domestic terrorists?

We've never had an undocumented Mexican shoot up a school.

They are too busy working for less than minimum wage, to pay their bills, survive, and send some dough back to their relatives in Mexico. They are the kind of hard working individuals any nation should love to have.

The only people that shoot up schools, are the "privileged" among the citizens, who have everything, want for nothing, and who sit around idly thinking up plots. They are rich enough to buy these expensive guns, and bullets, often expensive memberships in gun ranges to practice, and sometimes even own cars to drive to the scene of their crimes.

It's weird.

And many are too busy sneaking back over the border to get to a sanctuary city after they've already been deported for crimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I tell ya.

I wish the anti-gunners would fight for their right to own a firearm like they do so effectively to smoke weed.

YEAH!!!!

Why aren't those Californians out there STILL fighting for their right to smoke weed! Where are they at???

I swear, the eye rolls you would get if you were to serve in public office might cause the Earth's axis to shift.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Why aren't those Californians out there STILL fighting for their right to smoke weed! Where are they at???

Because in the Peoples Republic of California.

Weed is legal, and firearms are next to impossible to own, without some serious infringements.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They consider themselves the 'superior race' that would qualify as "White Supremacy"

Idiotic is trying to justify them by saying they are not "Real" white supremacist

The truth is idiotic because you disagree. Got it! This is a group of kids about as relevant as the the local street gang that terrorizes old white women by punching them from behind when they're not expecting it. Clearly this group of retarts are looking for notoriety.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

if there were some truth to it i would bite. out of the worlds billions of muslims only a small percentage are terrorists. now look at me w a straight face and say the majority of white nationalists are not trump supporters, no they like obama, bernie and hilary lmao

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

a reply to: YouSir

Cruz was his Adoptive Parents last name...

They should be hung with him,. for raising that evil piece of crap
taking all those innocent bright futures....

His adopted father died 10 years ago, and his 68 year old adopted mother died last November from the flu.

Moron.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You seem to disagree with what they admit to being, the Superior Race, wanting to uphold their superiority by only having Sex with other Europeans etc

you seem like you don't want it to be true, but they are the ones that are calling themselves that

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lol, what is it like living in an alternate reality? The 2nd is outadated as most wing nut beliefs are. a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Because in the Peoples Republic of California.

Weed is legal, and firearms are next to impossible to own, without some serious infringements.

Guns are legal too dude.

You realize more guns are owned in California than in ANY OTHER STATE, right? Seems next to impossible!

Edit: I can feel the Earth wobbling from all the eye rolls occurring with the dimwitted takes you're making.
edit on 15-2-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This was a rumor spread around social media, ADL literally used 4chan as a source and all the other media copied it without checking. Typical lack of any standards in journalism these days.

Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and school shooter

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If any of this was real then why did he shoot white people? What kind of white nationalist shoots white people? It doesn't matter which angle you people try to take, none of it is going to help you reflect poorly on Trump or white people. You guys are continually contradicting yourselves.

Gee, too bad you can't ask white nationalist Timothy McVeigh why he blew up a bunch of white children and adults, since we killed him.

Or the white nationalist who hit a bunch of people in Charlottesville with a car, killing a white woman.

Or...

Think before you post?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don't believe they will find any "connection", he allegedly only participated in one training session, according to other members

"Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat "

This is what "news" is, sources reporting to sources about sources

"Jereb said Cruz was a member of the group and had participated in paramilitary training drills in Tallahassee.

In a brief phone call with the Tallahassee Democrat, Jereb said there was “No way to put a good spin on all of this.""

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Whoa, Whoa, white supremacy is created by the Deep State to tarnish Trump

it doesn't exist, and they are not "Real" supremacists

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Was koresh a segregationist???
Most of those messiah types are not strangely enough..

Jim jones was a civil rights champ and one of the first church to accept interracial marriages.
edit on 15-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join