It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are rape and murder the same thing?

Asking for a friend.

I give a class on sarcasm and metaphors every Saturday at the local YMCA.

Class usually starts at 10 AM and I bring juice and cookies.

You'll have to bring your own coffee.

I really hope to see you there. I'll even pay for the first lesson myself since you obviously can't afford to have learned anything yourself.

See you at 10!

Doubtful, the logic you display seems like it would completely disqualify you from teaching anything, let alone obtaining a degree.

"Guns aren't the problem guys! PENIS PENIS PENIS. Whitman would have slaughtered those people anyway, he would have just thrown knives".

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: neo96

not all trump supporters are white nationalists but the vast majority of white nationalists are trump supporters. #justsayin

Well, then all Muslims are terrorists.

Two can play that game.

^ your brain on identity politics

You said:

The only false equivalence here is blaming a group for the actions of one person.

Then you say:

Well, then all Muslims are terrorists.

But hey, who cares about hypocrisy, because it's just a game.

Americans being murdered during high school, it's all just a game, so let's play deflection and appeal to emotion.

I'm done with the internet for awhile.

Wonder how many mass shootings I'll miss out on.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Because y'all love to pin white supremacy to Trump and Republicans.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Does that mean he's not a real Hispanic?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I see someone's brain ignoring WHAT was said.

not all trump supporters are white nationalists but the vast majority of white nationalists are trump supporters. #justsayin

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Peeple

pbs.twimg.com...

Nothing edited there, eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

You are correct, it was really an M-13 member, hired by Soro's, Hillary' and Obama, working with the Deep State to tarnish Trump, take away Guns, and overthrow the State to implement Hillary as Queen of the Universe...

It is true, Q told me so

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Because y'all love to pin white supremacy to Trump and Republicans.

Ah yea that's who these guys voted for,,,

K~

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sounds more like a radical group than white supremacy. This place is so irrelevant that it doesn't even register on the SPLC's hate map, and those people there are so sensitive that they Baptist churches anti-LBTG. It's like the place was started online overnight and poor adopted Nikolas de Jesus was allowed to join to help get membership into double digits.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If the shoe fits, just saying......a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ah yea that's who these guys voted for,,,

Really.

Odd since Florida is a swing state.

Not too many 'white nationalists' there.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

And I doubt all 200 of them made it to the polls on election night.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
lol some morons are trolling the media with this florida republic stuff, just saying. Media really should not use a 4chan post and a troll as a source.

edit on 15-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

did you even read the website? or are you being willfully ignorant?

serious question...

from their site

2. Allegiance to your race
We pledge our uncorrupted hand to people of European lineage and those who consider themselves our allies. There are those outside of the white race who we will inevitably consider allies, But we must not sexually mix with them or pretend that we have no differences.

I will not have sexual relationships outside my Race, Engage in Bestiality or Pedophilia, Or Homosexuality. I will get married through the Republic Of Florida – Not the state of Florida.

I will never forget who I am or pretend to be something I am not. I will not serve 2 masters, I will be true to my people even when nobody is looking.

that is not "white supremacy" ?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Then why are guns the weapon of choice in the vast majority of these incidents? Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

Apparently they are......

Knives kill more people than Rifles

When you say "Incidents", i'm assuming you mean school shootings. Most mass shootings involve a rifle of some sort. Knives kill more than Rifles by almomst 3 to 1.

Now, if you are talking about pistols, that's a different story, but most if not all "MASS" shootings are not done with a pistol.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

serious question...

Allegiance to your race

Feel the same bout the Black Panthers, and La Raza?

People whine all day long bout white supremacists, but it's crickets when it comes to black,brown, and muslim supremacy groups.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

When is America going to stand up to these domestic terrorists?

We've never had an undocumented Mexican shoot up a school.

They are too busy working for less than minimum wage, to pay their bills, survive, and send some dough back to their relatives in Mexico. They are the kind of hard working individuals any nation should love to have.

The only people that shoot up schools, are the "privileged" among the citizens, who have everything, want for nothing, and who sit around idly thinking up plots. They are rich enough to buy these expensive guns, and bullets, often expensive memberships in gun ranges to practice, and sometimes even own cars to drive to the scene of their crimes.

It's weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, Identitarian and Nationist groups are toxic and should be destroyed, "Race" that which so many are spooked over, has nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Ummm...yessir...with a name like Cruz...I fully expect he'd be a..."White nationalist"...

SMH

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The deep state is working overtime against Trump. There was another mass shooting
and the only thing we can know for sure it was not the last. you can blame everyone under the
sun for these kind of things that is what the deep state uses for divide and conquered
coming for the gun rights

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join