It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

"“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated from the high school in 2017. "At our school you were sort of with Trump or really against Trump." Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior said that he also saw Cruz wearing the hat. “He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said."

Right!

All us Trump supporters are 'white nationalists' !!!!

What a GD joke.

Hearsay.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hispanics are not white Anglos. In any case an Hispanic is not likely to be welcomed by a white nationalist group.

If what the Republic of Florida leader and members say is true, then it appears that this individual was indeed welcomed by this group.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Who said that? Did I? Did the article? snowflake culture has gotten people so defensive....

If someone did this that was allegedly an "antifa" and wore a Democratic Hat would you call for the Democrats to "denounce the democratic domestic terrorist"?

Not one person has said all Trump supporters are Nazis, yet that is the only thing you address

link   

originally posted by: ratpunk
The fact is that he is latino. I mean for petes sake look at his name. But everyone is claiming him to be white? He is a registered democrat but your claiming him to be an alt right person. So everything is just fake to prove your point thats whats pathetic...

And you can bet the next 10 years of paychecks that if Nikolas de Jesus Cruz had been victim to a white man, he would be a full fledged Hispanic.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

i do not know his motive but i can safely say it was not because he was a white guy out to gain power for a white nationalist movement so i suppose i am saying that the main topic of the thread is inconsequential unless he was targeting whites by linking with such a movement while being non white.

btw is he the guy on tv with the red hair or the one with the brown hair?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Meh.

Im just hoping some knifes him in jail.

Have fun with everything else guise.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thread reminds me.

I need to go buy a few more weapons.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Guilty conscience?
The lady doth protest too much?

K~

link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

except he wasn't, he was adopted by Lynda Cruz and Roger Cruz

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Should have snagged a Tesla flame thrower.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: RickinVa

Should have snagged a Tesla flame thrower.

Why ?

The AR chainsaw attachment is all the rage right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

No one said that though, I don't think one person has used "white identitarian" as the motivation, people are pointing out what groups he associated with

If he had been associating with "Antifa" can you imagine what this place would look like?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

for what?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

No, I don't watch the History Channel. I actually know about guns. They are the same "patterned" gun. The difference is all in the trigger pack and BCG. If I wanted an M-16, I'd have to cough up $15-25,000 and waste a lot of time with the ATF. All M-16s aren't even fully automatic. Some of them are burst fire.

I understand your arguments, but spewing all these lies (or maybe it's just ignorance) isn't helping your cause.

That's all well and good... It'd cost you a lot more in government taxes to purchase a M-16, over a AR-15.

Still though, nothing you've said was a indication of me "lying" or being ignorant... So at this point, I feel perfectly justified in just...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Why come no gun that shoots chainsaws?

BRB I gotta Google this attachment lol

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

this place would explode with threads!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Who said that? Did I? Did the article? snowflake culture has gotten people so defensive....

If someone did this that was allegedly an "antifa" and wore a Democratic Hat would you call for the Democrats to "denounce the democratic domestic terrorist"?

Not one person has said all Trump supporters are Nazis, yet that is the only thing you address

Sorry should put the quote.

I was referencing another, providing a possible reasoning for their post.

K~

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

You're being rather pathetically ignorant.

Then educate me. Why mostly guns and not other weapons? Knives are certainly easier to get and a lot cheaper. Everyone already has a kitchen knife. Most Americans already have a car - why not use a car to ram it into the school?

Admit it - guns are way sexier. Kiss kiss bang bang.

Check out stuff like this in other countries. They all use cars to ram over people and then men with machetes get out and start hacking away at everyone.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Am I surprised you didn't do any research to find out that Nikolas Cruz is an Hispanic?

Doesn't matter to them.

The Zimmerman shooting he was 'white' Hispanic.

No matter what.

Gotta be a white guys fault.

And if Cruz was the victim of a white man, they'd plaster his ethnicity all over the news. I remember the NBPP dropping their bounty on Zman's head once they found out he was Hispanic.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Am I surprised you didn't do any research to find out that Nikolas Cruz is an Hispanic? No, that's how the left thrives.

There are plenty of white, European-descended hispanics.

Not in any White Nationalist groups, my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join