It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What you said makes no sense. In practical use, they are no more deadly than any other semi auto rifle. While the appearance may resemble a military weapon, they are not even comparable in quality. The common AR would jam if it were full auto.

Tell me again what your specific definition of an "assault rifle" is. Firearms, by definition, are assault weapons. Do you propose allowing only single # guns? Are bolt action OK?

How many threads have you started about the mass killings every week in places like Chicago, where they have strict gun laws?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: soundguy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

It's the penis that is the problem, using current logic of course.

Not the person behind it.

So don't let men have penises. Problem solved.

While that is funny their might be something to this.

Thinking about these school shootings two things stand out for me.

1. What is the common denominator with these school shootings?

2. Who is currently societies number 1 enemy and under constant criticism?

males. Perhaps the males are having a tough time coping as being a male in todays society?
right, wrong or indifferent it might be a factor.
edit on 48228America/ChicagoThu, 15 Feb 2018 13:48:04 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

You're being rather pathetically ignorant.

Then educate me. Why mostly guns and not other weapons? Knives are certainly easier to get and a lot cheaper. Everyone already has a kitchen knife. Most Americans already have a car - why not use a car to ram it into the school?

Admit it - guns are way sexier. Kiss kiss bang bang.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment.

It's obvious that some have no concept of what the words civil liberty means.

Furthermore they have no concept of the 5th amendment either.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twiceput in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

constitution.findlaw.com...

Back to demagoguing 'white nationalists'.

Although the people that are willfully ignoring the second, and the fifth is the bigger threat.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yeah right! ‘Cruz’ was a white supremist. Was he also a wanna be jihadi?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Am I surprised that a kid who had issues and was bullied ran to the one organization who would accept him just because he was white? No. that's how these organizations thrive.

Am I surprised you didn't do any research to find out that Nikolas Cruz is an Hispanic? No, that's how the left thrives.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Excallibacca

If you think AR-15s are merely M-16s, then you can't say they were designed for untrained people. The M-16 is a military firearm, are you saying the military is untrained?

Their the exact same gun dude, designed by the exact same man... It was a firearm that was specifically designed so that a person could use it efficiently as a fully automatic without many years of training.

...lol, don't you watch the history channel?

I assume that you were never in the military, or fired an AR. They are NOT the same. Compared to an M16, an AR is a piece of junk. A Weatherby, or for that matter a Remington semi auto is a much finer weapon.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Am I surprised you didn't do any research to find out that Nikolas Cruz is an Hispanic?

Doesn't matter to them.

The Zimmerman shooting he was 'white' Hispanic.

No matter what.

Gotta be a white guys fault.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Am I surprised you didn't do any research to find out that Nikolas Cruz is an Hispanic? No, that's how the left thrives.

There are plenty of white, European-descended hispanics.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

What you said makes no sense. In practical use, they are no more deadly than any other semi auto rifle. While the appearance may resemble a military weapon, they are not even comparable in quality. The common AR would jam if it were full auto.

Tell me again what your specific definition of an "assault rifle" is. Firearms, by definition, are assault weapons. Do you propose allowing only single # guns? Are bolt action OK?

How many threads have you started about the mass killings every week in places like Chicago, where they have strict gun laws?

I don't think I've started any threads on any gun massacres... just maybe participated in a few.

Anyway, everything I said makes perfect sense and is a well known fact...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So he is not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, a 19 year old Cuban???? Aaaaallll righty then.reply to: Soulece

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No, I don't watch the History Channel. I actually know about guns. They are the same "patterned" gun. The difference is all in the trigger pack and BCG. If I wanted an M-16, I'd have to cough up $15-25,000 and waste a lot of time with the ATF. All M-16s aren't even fully automatic. Some of them are burst fire.

I understand your arguments, but spewing all these lies (or maybe it's just ignorance) isn't helping your cause.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So don't let men have penises. Problem solved.

Nah, just let the government have legislative control over them, because honestly, I don't see anywhere in the constitution that gives a man a protected right to have total control over his own dangly.

- they can only release so many ounces of urine at a time

- they must have mandated safeties installed to prevent misfires

- they must have serial numbers tattooed on them

- they must be registered in a national registry

- mentally-ill people cannot have access to them

- they must be locked up at all times unless going to the red-light disctrict or being used on one's own property as regulations allow

- must not be open carried

- must have permit to conceal carry

- must keep in a holster when carrying in public

Oh, and they should all be detachable.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

You're being rather pathetically ignorant.

Then educate me. Why mostly guns and not other weapons? Knives are certainly easier to get and a lot cheaper. Everyone already has a kitchen knife. Most Americans already have a car - why not use a car to ram it into the school?

Admit it - guns are way sexier. Kiss kiss bang bang.

If your ultimate plan is for mass casualties you would not resort to a knife, or a car. You would go with guns or bombs.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

First: how do you know the motive? or who was targeted? or "why" he did it?

Second: No one said it was "racially motivated" it is being pointed out he is connected to a white identitarian/nationalist groups who have the main ideology of creating a white ethnostate

So, by your logic, it would be racist for you to point things out that you find "anti-white"?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz

A spokesperson for the white supremacist group Republic of Florida (ROF) told the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday, February 15, that Nikolas Cruz, the man charged with the previous day’s deadly shooting spree at a Parkland, Florida, high school, was associated with his group.

www.adl.org...

Ohhh a Chinese made MAGAt hat how posh.

K~
edit on 15-2-2018 by aethertek because: jg

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: ratpunk

You know this has been confirmed fake right? I mean it has literally been CONFIRMED FAKE

pathetic...

*edit to add*

pbs.twimg.com...:large

What a random way to denounce antifa. What a coincidence. And if a white nationalist group will accept the likes of an Hispanic, then they're not a white nationalist group.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hispanics are not white Anglos. In any case an Hispanic is not likely to be welcomed by a white nationalist group.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If he was Mexican he wouldn't be allowed in the White-nationalist group

www.thedailybeast.com...

“I don’t know precisely what he believes,” Jereb said. “I know he knew full well he was joining a white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization.”

Cruz “seemed like just a normal, disenfranchised, young white man,” Jereb said.

“There’s a very real sense of feminism being a cancer. That could’ve played into what he did, but we have female members of RoF,” Jereb said, adding that “we’re not a big fan of Jews. I think there were a lot of Jews at the school that might have been messing with him.”

"“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated from the high school in 2017. "At our school you were sort of with Trump or really against Trump." Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior said that he also saw Cruz wearing the hat. “He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said."

I mean, read

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

He was adopted at birth, assumingly took his adoptive parents name

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join