It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe you are going into a jail???

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

...and get some rest while your at it. I mean, waiting for an inanimate object to murder you would be exhausting work.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Maybe you are going into a jail???

As much as it may appeal to your sense of authoritarian persona I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It's authoritarian to come up with a logical explanation for a problem you found in a hypothetical? You guys have a low bar for what constitutes authoritarianism.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: soundguy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

It's the penis that is the problem, using current logic of course.

Not the person behind it.

So don't let men have penises. Problem solved.

I don't let leftist wackjobs have my penis.
I cut off all you wackjobs since you crazies all got behind hillary just because she is a woman.
I am serious. If i was a rapist I would not touch you!
I am not a rapist. In fact I have enough self control that I refuse to f a crazy libtard trump hating wackjob.
Funny too, since the stern attitude causes misty undies to that confused bunch that votes by gender.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I thought the cruz kid is a jew?
So wearing a maga hat and an online application to join a white supremacist group is enough to sway an opinion?
Because, aren't white supremists antijew?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguyIt’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment.

They can't change that. The right to keep and bear arms is like religion. "Shall not be infringed".

You'd have to draft a new constitution and start a new country.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

When is America going to stand up to these domestic terrorists?

It’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment. If you want to play with these types of guns go see a recruiter, they will hook you right up.

Be sure to google the photo of him wearing his maga hat. Hillary was right all along they are nothing but a basket of deplorables.

www.wptv.com...

domestic terrorist AKA operation orion ???

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Actually studies show that women play a larger role in violence. Most of the violent men (and women) who create violence went unloved by their mothers.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Wasn't the MAGA hat that made that assumption, it was what was earlier reported of him being with an a group(picked up by news from a Chan) but debunked. He's quoted that he hated his biological mother, who is/was Jewish. He expressed self hatred. He doesn't need to be with a Nationalist or other organization to believe what they spew.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
lol the " lone gunman" CIA /NSA /FBI has been using that since 1963 lol cant believe anyone still swallows that
since operation Orion came out in the early 90s [smh]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join