It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Then why are guns the weapon of choice in the vast majority of these incidents? Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

If you can't answer your own question, I just don't even know. That's just the most ridiculous question I've heard.

That ideology to me appears to be part of the problem..

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: soundguy

People who want to own guns incorporates a much larger group than just a few fetishists. By the way, overall crime and murders our way down comparatively over the last few decades

Crime and murders have been going down in all first world countries for the last few decades.

Still, any intelligent individual has to stop and ponder... when legally purchased AR-15's just continue to be constantly implicated in meaningless mass shootings... I know, gun advocates will try claiming their just normal rifles that look scary because they are usually black and have a hand gun grip...

But, the truth is they are in fact merely M-16 fully automatic military assault rifles, which have been modified to be semi-automatic.

It's a rifle that was designed specifically to allow an untrained person to cause as much fatalities as possible, in as short amount time as possible...

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nicolas de Jesus Cruz...Latino, Democrat and Antifa member. Might want to fact check before posting.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So, when it is "Muh ANTIFA" there are yells for Domestic terrorist, and "Democratic, Soros, Hillary, Obama" Army, and funded DNC terror and violence etc.

this shooter has been confirmed to associate with a white identitarian and nationalist group and silence? don't politicise events? White Nationalist groups don't exist?

we can't blame these "ideologies" when it doesn't fit your narrative

pathetic

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ratpunk

You know this has been confirmed fake right? I mean it has literally been CONFIRMED FAKE

pathetic...

*edit to add*

pbs.twimg.com...:large
edit on 15-2-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

link   

You call 19 an adult? I wouldn't dare to consider 19 (at this day and age "adult")

link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have not researched much of the so called white nationalist movement but by it's name alone it denotes that perhaps they are against people that are not white?

Obviously those that say it was a mental problem are correct here cause he was not targeting people based on color as far as i can see.

So you can drop the white part of the weak arguments being made.

Take your racist views along to other places or maybe just admit that perhaps the true raciest are the ones that view the world based on race????????

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past him. Identity politics pollutes the mind.

link   

originally posted by: ratpunk
Nicolas de Jesus Cruz...Latino, Democrat and Antifa member. Might want to fact check before posting.

www.google.com...

I fail to see the comparison of the person in that link with the picture of the actual shooter in this link

Those almost look like 2 different people. Are we 100% sure they are the same person?
edit on 15-2-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

Evil penis !!!

Hahaha!!!

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I know, gun advocates will try claiming their just normal rifles that look scary because they are usually black and have a hand gun grip...

We say that because it is true.

But, the truth is they are in fact merely M-16 fully automatic military assault rifles, which have been modified to be semi-automatic.

The truth is you have no idea what an AR-15 is. They were never M-16s. They were never modified. They were built to be the way they are.

It's a rifle that was designed specifically to allow an untrained person to cause as much fatalities as possible, in as short amount time as possible...

If you think AR-15s are merely M-16s, then you can't say they were designed for untrained people. The M-16 is a military firearm, are you saying the military is untrained?

link   

a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

Seriously?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The fact is that he is latino. I mean for petes sake look at his name. But everyone is claiming him to be white? He is a registered democrat but your claiming him to be an alt right person. So everything is just fake to prove your point thats whats pathetic...

edit on 15-2-2018 by ratpunk because: error

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

You're being rather pathetically ignorant.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Is it racist now to point out when someone is associating with a WHITE NATIONALIST/IDENTITARIAN group? talk about PC snowflake culture...

"but the real racist..."

Great argument...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ratpunk

The fact is you are recycling fake news troll nonsense

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

If you think AR-15s are merely M-16s, then you can't say they were designed for untrained people. The M-16 is a military firearm, are you saying the military is untrained?

Their the exact same gun dude, designed by the exact same man... It was a firearm that was specifically designed so that a person could use it efficiently as a fully automatic without many years of training.

...lol, don't you watch the history channel?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: howtonhawky

Is it racist now to point out when someone is associating with a WHITE NATIONALIST/IDENTITARIAN group? talk about PC snowflake culture...

"but the real racist..."

Great argument...

fail
it is racist for someone to point out and suggest it was racially motivated when no people of color were targeted.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratpunk
The fact is that he is latino. I mean for petes sake look at his name. But everyone is claiming him to be white? He is a registered democrat but ypur claiming him to be an alt right person. So everything is just fake to prove your point thats whats pathetic...

Yup, did some digging. You are not correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join