It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I am not "envisioning their tactics" in my mind, I'm telling you what they openly admit, it seems like everyone wants to be in denial about them except for the people in these groups who openly admit it

instead of trying to delegitimise and come off as an apologist, you can admit their existence and the threat they hold

I am only an apologist in your mind. What part of "they are a-holes and represent the dark side of freedom" did you not see in my post that you poorly quoted? What part of "yes they exist" did you not read in what you poorly quoted?

I can't help it if you need a boogey man to justify your skewed worldview.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looks like these leftists have their next Dylan Roof to hold over peoples heads for the next 10 years...

So sick how people view the people killed as pawns in some sick twisted oppression game rather than people. Leave it up to people like the op to inject politics into a tragedy.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Problem is some folks on the left are trying to say anyone that supports Trump or voted trump supports this guy, its that kind of mental gymnastics that are feeding the division.

Also..

Tallahassee.com

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Hours after news outlets around the nation reported Cruz's alleged ties, Leon County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Grady Jordan told the Tallahassee Democrat investigative work did not yield any connections.

This was Feb 15th, unless there has been an update he was not militia so I wish folks would use the right terminology, he may be a racist, certainly is mentally challenged. Doesn't mean the NRA trained him, doesn't mean anyone that wants the president to be successful supports him and hates minorities.

I mean FFS there are people attacking a father that lost his daughter in the shooting because he wearing a trump shirt, its that level of petty vindictiveness that makes it people like me that are willing to talk and find a compromise say F that these insane people will not stop at a compromise its my way or the highway.

Obviously not all of this is directed at you, seeing the sheer volume of vitriol directed at people who do not 100% agree with the wakadoo left has left me very frustrated and feeling a bit defeated.

How the heck can we right the ship when so many in the MSM have gotten so many people dancing to their tune that I must be a wild racist, woman hating knuckle dragging moron because I want trump to do well, even though I did not vote for him and have no intention of voting for him next election.

I don't know... I'm going for whiskey.

edit on 17-2-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The title of the post should be

"The shooter was an American"

End of.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As I keep saying birds of a feather flock together. Hmmm what’s this little trumpkin wearing........www.aol.com... -hat/23362848/

Today’s right wingers are sick and beyond redemption.

a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

You want sick and beyond redemption start with the leftist saying the father deserved to lose his daughter for voting for trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Many fine people voted for Trump here are a few.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

I believe it's both the Penis and the Perp being the Issue.....

BUT THEN IF HE HADN'T GOT A PENIS HOW WOULD HE RAPE HIS VICTIM

Rusty pipe? Nightstick?

Don't need a peenie to rape.

Don't even need to be a guy, either.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah
This is fake news. That needs to be reiterated.

And further more the shooter isn't even white.

But he killed white people!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

It's the penis that is the problem, using current logic of course.

Not the person behind it.

So don't let men have penises. Problem solved.

That seems to be what some are trying to do. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Logarock

And are responsible for most of the drug network killing 40,000 a year in ODs.

You talking about white supremacist groups, or gangs? BTW it ended up that he wasn't connected to any group...

Yep fake news.

The FBI royally f'd up, again.

Who is being held responsible?!

Just another govt oops, my bad.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lots of people agreeing with him being a white nationalist must feel pretty stupid right now

Good.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this might be of interest to some.....

www.rightwingwatch.org...

I am pretty sure that a leader of a white nationalist group did at first claim that the shooter was a member of his group.... but then backtracked on it for some reason. maybe he was mistaken, maybe too many angry people diverted their anger towards his group, or maybe it was just a bogus story he started so that now the right can say basically what they are saying.... who knows...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I"m sure that you know you are just trolling ATS, but think of this. Nostradamus, who lived long before repeating firearms, wrote " he would do more than a madman with a sword," of a prophecised bad actor. So this crap isn't some newbie affliction. Mental Illness has and will be around forever. John Noveske, a small high quality gun maker, just died in an Automobile accident. He had put together a detailed account of school shootings going back before Columbine. He precisely linked all of the SSRI psychtropic meds, prescribed for these school shooters. This is what is really scary. And Big Pharma, ain't about to go down easily. There's way too much money in pushing all of these pills, off on the Public.

Right now, Hawaii is confiscating firearms from licensed medical marijuana users. Why not do the same for school kids prescribed SSRI's? Answer is simple, young men won't take their damn pills, unless it's as a last resort. What now needs to be answered is just who in H#$l prescribed this shooter's SSRI meds, without informing the police??

Plus, there are cases of Beserkers going off and using the nearest weaponized tool, like and axe, to murder everyone around them. Maybe 800 years ago, one ancestor did use Beserker Drugs for Martial Combat, and this got into their genes, somehow. Most of this was cabin fever, and my grandfather wouldn't let any two of these East Finnlanders work in the same logging crew, after one came in on a go devil, almost de-capitated. A little tuneup will go a long ways in dealing with these over medicated and troubled souls. Personally, I blame this kid's principal for expelling him over a few rounds in the bottom of a knapsack. The posted signs say Gun Free Zone, but the boobs take this way too far, IMHO.

So I hope that those two Black School Administrators get sued from here into the 23rd Century. Maybe their descendants can finish working off the legal judgments by shining the shoes of Star Fleet Officers, in Cap't Kirk's Headquarters.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I don't need any "Boogie Man" Neo-Nazo and Neo-fascist groups are just enforcers of their ideology, as long as that ideology remains there will always be people who adhere to it in some compacity

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The FL shooter was a "subject in place" and it has nothing to do with American politics.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Got it you think its perfectly fine to attack a father who just lost his kid purely because he voted trump, gee aren't you just a stand up person... loads of compassion.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: skunkape23

Never underestimate humankind's pettiness. Even when people are the same skin complexion, some will still hate each other over other petty differences like hair color (blondes vs brunettes vs redheads). And if all physical traits are the same, some will find other petty differences to bicker over, like beliefs, favorite sports team, blood types, etc.

My question was what is wrong with too many people.
I am aware that what you say is a fact.
But, why? I have no good answer.
Maybe some people are just assholes, regardless of their pigmentation situation.
I'll just blow the issue off and be friends with good people...best I can.
The rest can fend on their own.
It will all work out in the end.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Many fine people voted for Trump here are a few.

K~

Funny the two members I was unfortunate to meet like that were bragging they voted D last election, D every time and even the Obama last time.... Then in a braggadocios tone the ones I met had the gall to say the "N" word about local black people after claiming to have voted FOR Obama... I was getting some eggs from this family who were telling me how much they hated Trump and they had voted the HRC and D all the way. I was shocked because we keep hearing that these people vote Trump and yada yada yada.....

Damnable hypocrites. I think they are about division and not just using one race against another but war for the sake of war.

You cannot make this stuff up and be more strange than the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
slapjacks:

Guns don't kill people.

Er, yes they do! Guns kill people, they do it without any possibility to an emotional appeal or having any form of mental aberration. They kill without prejudice. The argument that it requires a human finger to pull the trigger is irrelevant, because guns are made specifically for one reason, to ease the act of killing.

So, in reality, the saying that it takes two to tango, is superbly epitomised by a gun rampage. The gun needs the mass shooter, the mass shooter needs the gun. It is easier and more beneficial in the long run to remove the gun, than it is to cure the mental illness.

How do you cure someone of an addiction, you remove the cause of the addiction.
edit on 18/2/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join