It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What a truly disgusting thread. A terrible trajedy has occured by the misguided acts of one person. This has nothing to do with any other groups of people. It was one person. Until any facts are provided showing he recieved support in his actions from others there is no reason to have this discussion. To go as far as making this political is astonishingly low. I can barely believe what I have just read.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The guy was mental. He committed a crime. Now he's in jail.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I am sure its been pointed out that you are wrong. There was no link. You jumped on the ADL fake news report right away huh?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Thanks, I knew you'd approve ~K

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Exactly.

I'm not sure what else they expect/want.

Either arm everyone/and armor them as well, or accept that our freedoms/rights are going to turn out bad 1/100000 times.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

ADL+SPLC=liberal attack dogs

And this is coming from an unwavering supporter of Israel and Zionism. And despite my very limited Jewish heritage (several generations removed), I still consider myself to be a "Zionist" in that I support Israel unconditionally.

Yet the ADL/SPLC and the like are jokes. About as much as the recently discredited "Everytown for Gun Safety" and long discredited "Moms demand action" that arose after the highly questionable Sandy Hook incident.
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

This topic (at least me) was never saying that said groups were behind the shooting, only that he allegedly associated with it based on what the leader of the group said. which we now know was exaggerated to bring attention to this group, which is a real group with white-nationalist/white-identitarian ideology, regardless if they are 1 or 100 members

it seems as if people don't want to "politicise" things if they don't fit their narrative and stance/belief, look at all the fake Antifa stories that have appeared that people have regurgitated like blind sheep, if this was a Black, Mexican, Arab person who was responsible, can you imagine the "politicising" that would happen, from calls of deportations to lynchings etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

U know this was debunked right?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People say this is debunked but has it? Did the kid attend a meeting or not did the kid associat with the group or not? The leader of the group himself made the claims so is he lying completely or exaggerating the kids involvement in the group?
edit on 16-2-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes the ROF leader was just lying.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah, that’s kinda weird right? Why would,he claim that then walk it back. Guess he learned quickly the blowback outweighs the benefit. a reply to: filosophia

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: filosophia

The only ones who know for sure are the ones involved, the "sources said" argument is futile

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Pretty convenient that the guy with the MAGA hat on has his entire face covered up like Antifa LOL.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You do understand people cover their face other than your spooky "Antifa"

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Either arm everyone/and armor them as well, or accept that our freedoms/rights are going to turn out bad 1/100000 times.

Pretty much. Freedoms and rights are for sane people. If somebody goes nuts and decides to do something that doesn't adhere to what the majority wants, there's not a lot anybody can do about it until after the fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ye gods, there's a lot of alt-right fascist gun-fondlers on ATS eh.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No.

I identify as an ammosexual gun humper gun fetishist. My gun culture is strong too.

You aren't going to call me by the right adverb? You bigot. Fascist. Discriminator.

Yeah, that's exactly how much those words hurt my feelings too (not at all)
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Then why are guns the weapon of choice in the vast majority of these incidents? Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

O they are...it would have to be personal, where it the message delivers the point, unless their target really good hand to hand then better off with an auto. Not only that, guns might be for wimps...in this case anyways.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

Then again, never fighting on fair ground is usually the case I guess...
edit on 16-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? I just read that the whole white nationalist was a fabrication. That's weird, because what are we talking about here, another made up story? Strange.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy>>>> Fake news. I also saw a thread saying he was antifa which was also fake news. What we do know is he was a messed up kid who should never have had a gun and the FBI royally F'ed up yet again and let this happen. I guess chasing Russian boogeymen for the deep state is more important.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join