It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: clfun12345
wait this "white nationalist domestic terrorist" nonsense jargon in reference to this guy lmfao:
i.vimeocdn.com...

if this is what you view as a "dangerous terrorist squad" then you sound like the type of dude who picks up hookers and gives them foot rubs. this guy looks like his permanent residence is a tree-house with nerf guns.

he is to 'white nationalist terrorists' what mom's basement dwelling warcraft prodigy is to gangster rap.

like wtf is this "article"
"spontaneous random demonstrations" - ..uuhh basically we play Call of Duty with cheetoh covered fingers all day and call everyone fagits until mom makes me quit..

"tries not to participate in the modern world." - ..oh this guy gets all the pusy, i bet. real leader of men this dude..

"Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group"...."he didn't know Cruz personally " - lmfao sounds like the guy who says his gf goes to "a diferent school" lol. this guy will make a black friend before he ever touches a girl. i bet his diamond defenses can be scrambled if you come offering his native delicacies of hot pockets and mtn dew.

great post OP. your inquisitive capacity and intellect was blinding.
definitely not tthhiirrsstyyy liberal cuck communist news playing desperate identity politics. nope not even a tiny bit.

And the "deny ignorance," award goes to...

You for being so, how can we say it kindly...IDK?

Do you work for Gannet or the NYT to pay your bills?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Libertarians = astrology for conservatives.

We Libertarians have decided to stand up for less tyranny and more freedoms to show them the way. The 'conservatives' need to pay attention as the Marxist have been doing their homework and are looking strong.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Nice try. Actually an Islamic/Antifa, CAIR, "Allahu Akbar" #BLM, Latino Muslims, Freedom for Gaza, etc ... follower on FB before it was taken down. Screenshots are out on it. He is a left wing wet dream to insight terror and get us to disarm.

Law Enforcement: No Link to White Natl .... Fake news (again)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What an embarrassment to the human race...

13 F uh ck ing pages of ranting and judgements from the ATS community... and the entire story was FAKE

Dammmmmmit people, you HAVE to be better than this.

HOW MANY TIMES does this very thing happen after a tragedy?
And yet, the OP got a raging boner at the news and just could't WAIT to let the world know.
Sometimes it helps to wait a day or two before you parade around on your false moral high grounds.

Un-FUHCING-believable

edit on 16-2-2018 by ExVoto because: the original wasn't angry enough

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'm a white nationalist. In fact, anyone who is white and believes the USA is exceptional/superior is also a "white nationalist" The left has no idea what it is talking about, as usual, and uses certain words it thinks "sound cool" or "sound intimidating" (they must think we're *all* still babies like them)

What the dishonest and pathetic left is doing is attempting to falsely conflate the term "White Nationalist" (a patriotic white person) with the term "White Supremacist"

Clearly being white and loving your country isn't a bad thing. Anymore than a black nationalist, muslim nationalist or Asian nationalist.

Get over the buzzwords. They don't scare anybody anymore.
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

I think it is safe to say we're sick and tired of the left not even waiting til the bodies are cold to start their anti-gun lies.

Time to focus solely on mental illness, since guns clearly have zero to do with anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Marxists will be defeated and the libertarians will restore this country to a Constitutionally acceptable/permissible state

This means repealing or ignoring the gun control act/NFA (by the tens of millions), acquiring funding for massive information operations/counter-information operations, acquiring funding/resources for massive public outreach and of course finding/leveraging alternative social media platforms in order to counter Twitter/Facebook/Google's abuses of the right.

We have the opportunity, through this administration (or through future means) to truly make this nation great and restore the Constitution. But we can't uphold/ensure that is the case until the GCA, at a minimum, is nullified. Despite the large number of Harper's Fer[redacted]

It is the most Unconstitutional pile of horse# this country has ever allowed to pass. Abolish it, or ignore it by the millions. Either way, it must go. Strength in numbers.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wow great speech, were you pounding your shoe on the podium as you made it & imagined yourself as this guy?

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA...

That is the biggest playoff in history..

The SECOND anyone with even a vaguely Arabic name runs a stop sign. The right comes out screaming terrorism, Isis and about how Islam is a murderous religion..

They start screaming about immigration and trying to decide what middle eastern country we are gonna invade next..

HELL TRUMP WAS SCREAMING ABOUT MUSLIM TERRORISTS THE SECOND ORLANDO HAPPENED..

Literally minutes later..

Lol.....

What about the parents scream for gun control??

Should they shut up too??

The logic with that is just laughable..and just the most blantant hypocrisy and deflections..

ALL WHILE THERE IS ZERO CHANCE OF BANNING GUN!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The Marxist’s will be defeated exactly like the unicorns will..

Because both are fictional creatures.. that only live in rightwing world..

Republicans are so easily played..

The rightwing propaganda whores constantly fabricate just the most illogical “here is what the left wants to do..” narratives, but the republicans are too stupid to actually go see what the democrats are saying and have been so brainwashed. They just lap that suff up..

I wonder if it can last forever??? It’s lasted since at least the civil war..

Rural Americans dancing automatons to the fiddles of their planter class masters..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Good call..

Let’s stop giving people with mental illness guns..

Oh we can’t do that because it would require some sort of check for mental illness before purchasing a gun...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't scream about "terrorism" unless it is politically motivated. Otherwise, they're just run of mill criminals.

The parents screaming for gun control should wait until they are thinking clearly. If you want to call it "shut up" then yes, they should do that. They are attempting to push their emotions/sadness on everybody else and infringe on our rights. It is tragic what happened to them, but they need to focus on the actual causes and not jump on some bandwagon they think will make them feel better. It won't. Nothing will. Their child was stolen from them/the world by a piece of # criminals.

Thousands of kids are killed in car accidents every single year, and I never hear one parents calling to ban all cars. And those are NOT a Constitutional right, unlike the right to have unfettered and unregulated access/bearing of firearms, as the 2A plainly dictates.

How about those killed texting and driving (even more die from this than from those dastardly inanimate firearms)? Never hear any calls to ban all cell phones, or how about certain classes of phones? How about we just call for a smart phone ban? Or an iPhone ban? Or black berry ban? Does that make sense? Does that solve the problem? Of course not.

Nowhere in that equation to my gun rights my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS being infringed upon make sense/fix that/bring their child back.

I don't have anything against Muslims. OUR second amendment rights protect Muslims and their free exercise of religion. They even protect DEMOCRATS who frequently utilize their free speech rights, and then their 3rd/5th amendment rights if they have legal contact.

Guns are a great thing for this nation. Those with mental illness that are committing these attrocities? Not so much.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

JoshuaCox, agreed. They already are reported to NICS once someone is adjudicated incompetent or is involuntarily committed. That definition may need expanded a bit, but there must be due process/appeals no matter what happens. And I fully support expanding background checks and especially access to NICS by all private sellers (non FFL holders). You can check backgrounds all day long, but law abiding citizens will pass whatever checks you throw our way.

So lets stop giving people with mental illness guns. This is the problem that everybody wants to dance around (including me, for some time). But one thing these shooters do have in common is their mental illness. The fact this one actually survived could be helpful in determining that pathology or at least understanding it better.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

White nationlists shoot white Americans now? This country get’s more confusing by the day.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

White nationlists shoot white Americans now? This country get’s more confusing by the day.

What's confusing?

You're expecting reason from a klanazi (white nationalist)?
To them you have to be the "right" sort of white, otherwise you're a pinko with a target on your back.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

1) What constitutional right???

The right to bear arms???

Arms does not equal fire arms alone..

Arms: everything from a sharpened stick to a hydrogen bomb....

It for damn sure included cannon and artillery..

Do you have a constitutional right to own artillery???

Nope..

So where are the “we want tanks and Apache helicopters “ protestors???

They don’t exist.. because it has NEVER been about the constitution...

2) The left isn’t the one using broken @$$ logic..

A) Guns don’t kill people.. people kill people.. Then why do we regulate anything?!?!

Nukes don’t kill people . People kill people..

B) they would just use a car..

Then why don’t soldiers carry cars into battle??

Why don’t people buy cars for home protection??

BECAUSE GUNS ARE FAR MORE EFFICENT KILLING MACHINES..

NO ONE IS BANNING ALL THE GUNS.. there is no need for broken logic and lies to defend them..

Guns have never been at risk.. it’s political propaganda pushed by people who don’t want you to notice how they are raping and pillaging society and the planet..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Aka there is no stopping mentally ill people from getting guns.. you can’t police what isn’t tracked and is freely available.. period..

PS.. every crime minus theft is done by someone with mental illness.. it is the biggest playoff in the world..

It’s not about Islam.. it’s about mental illness..

It’s not about rape.. it’s abouy mental illness..

Exc...

That’s what’s known as something that sounds good and means nothing..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If one car accident killed 17 children (or thereabouts) on a regular basis, I guarantee something would be done. Same with your texting and driving argument.

the right to have unfettered and unregulated access/bearing of firearms, as the 2A plainly dictates

If you believe that to be a 100% true statement, then you are out of touch with reality. Unfettered and unregulated access? I challenge you to go buy some military grade firearms. In fact, I'll spot you the money if you can show me a picture of you purchasing an rpg from a local dealer.

There's more to this than just mental illness. All avenues should be explored and taken seriously before being shrugged off.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

So what label are African Americans that are shooting up other African Americans in Baltimore and Chicago falling under? Are they Black Supremist?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
a reply to: aethertek

So what label are African Americans that are shooting up other African Americans in Baltimore and Chicago falling under? Are they Black Supremist?

Well since this has nothing to do with your question (why would a white nationalist shoot white people) I'll just assume you were looking for an excuse to post a racist comment since I answered your question already.

But let me repeat myself,,,

To the warped mind of a white nationalist if you don't subscribe to their ignorant unfounded beliefs you would be targeted & killed even though genetically you might be "whiter"than they are.

K~

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join