It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Now serving one giant crow pie.

Yep it was all fake... he has zero connection with any group...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Your comments are a irritating as your avatar. From where I come from and in my day kids went to school with guns hanging on racks in their pickup trucks.Mass shootings never happened. But progressives like you blame the instrument not the nut behind it. Why don't you take your ceaseless attacks to the pharmaceutical companies. I bet you this kid was on some mind numbing drug since grade school. Your liberal schools now can't wait to numb down some kid because he acts like A KID. I bet you yourself are on some SSRI. Your passion is numbed and your are very matter of factly with comments. Liberals are diseased.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The right can't wait for one second when it is a Muslim or someone from the left who commits violence yet are in this thread condemning the Op for using this incident as a political weapon.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

My comment isn't ridiculous.

It just illustrates the stupidity of the anti-gun crowd.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
PLAYED!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So is this a LoL thread or a Hoax thread?

I can not decipher.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can not decipher.

He's been pinned to Antifa, ISIS, and a white nationalist group in the course of a day.

The leader of the Republic of Florida group claims not to have known him but had said that he had problems with a girl and that's probably why he chose Valentines Day. Which has been confirmed by people that knew him. Fighting with an exes new boyfriend is what got him expelled.

Also, I was reading where former classmates said they'd seen him marching with that group.

So at this point who the # knows.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
isn't cruz a latino name?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Can we move this to the hoax bin now? As has already been pointed out, this is bs.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

That was his adopted parents name.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

I can not decipher.

He's been pinned to Antifa, ISIS, and a white nationalist group in the course of a day.

The leader of the Republic of Florida group claims not to have known him but had said that he had problems with a girl and that's probably why he chose Valentines Day. Which has been confirmed by people that knew him. Fighting with an exes new boyfriend is what got him expelled.

Also, I was reading where former classmates said they'd seen him marching with that group.

Don’t forget the Trump cap. People like to pretend the people they vote for reflect their murderous motives.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: PistolPete

I can not decipher.

Don’t forget the Trump cap. People like to pretend the people they vote for reflect their murderous motives.

He was also an ROTC member that was wearing an ROTC shirt when apprehended.

There's a lot of factors here: adopted and adoptive mother recently passed away. A girl was involved. He wanted to be in the military but didn't graduate.

Sounds like one too many bricks fell out more than anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Disproven today.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

" I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? "

Yes , the Only One . Feel Better Now ?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

That is the name of his adoptive parents I believe at birth or shortly thereafter. His mother died 3 months ago and I bet he was not being regulated for his meds and it finally pushed him over the edge. Seems that his home life was not bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Really?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Really?

Why did you thumbs down that?

He was disturbed. He wore a MAGA hat once. That had nothing to do with his actions.

Thank god for the people that can look past politics.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2018 by Abysha because: Not really interested in participating in this thread, actually.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

I can promise you that many feminists thinks this is so. Hence why they want to remove ALL the P's. The agenda is so obvious at this point.

Eric Holder - We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns

Divide and Conquer. It's super effective

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If any of this was real then why did he shoot white people? What kind of white nationalist shoots white people? It doesn't matter which angle you people try to take, none of it is going to help you reflect poorly on Trump or white people. You guys are continually contradicting yourselves.

Gee, too bad you can't ask white nationalist Timothy McVeigh why he blew up a bunch of white children and adults, since we killed him.

Or the white nationalist who hit a bunch of people in Charlottesville with a car, killing a white woman.

Or...

Think before you post?

Ok so what logic is that, really?

The white part must be coincidental in 'white' nationalist instead of the victims if they are all white. But buying into the fake news is what the MSM is banking big bucks on with so many on the left who can't see the forest for the trees because of it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join