It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neo96

That’s fine.

How about debating it like that is your worst case scenario instead of debating some ban or confiscation program. NO ONE WANTS TO DO...

Why would the murderer listen to this crap?
Quote from video for those who can't play it says 'i rub my dick in expensive #'

Hope he is not on death row long

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
White Supremacist Leader Posted ‘Lone Wolf Activist’ Strategy, Was Spotted With Shooting Suspect

The leader of white supremacist group Republic of Florida, who claimed Nikolas Cruz was reportedly a member, said he did not personally know Cruz.
However, some are now claiming that’s untrue.

A few students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where the shooting took place, told ABC News that they saw ROF leader Jordan Jereb with Cruz frequently and that Cruz often marched with the group.

On Gab, Republic of Florida leader Jordan Jereb — who said school shooter Nikolas Cruz trained with his white-nationalist militia — recently praised Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik as a “hero.” He also posted a strategy for creating “lone wolf activists.” pic.twitter.com/W5UdW68uZM — Matt Pearce 🦅 (@mattdpearce) February 15, 2018

www.mediaite.com...

K~

LOL - you're consistent, I'll give you that.

You would be a perfect contributor for Buzzfeed - perfect.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Care to refute any of that info or are you just going to run your mouth?

K~

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Looking for logic in the illogical prob won’t get us very far...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

K~

I'm just going to continue to run my mouth off - not even beer can stop me.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

K~

What's to refute?

The usual suspect's hell-bent on trying to pin something on someone else with guilt by association?

Cruz did the deed anything else is political hackery.
edit on 15-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Some people suffer from a serious sickness, their political biases have brainwashed them into being sub-human degenerates....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

When is America going to stand up to these domestic terrorists?

It’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment. If you want to play with these types of guns go see a recruiter, they will hook you right up.
Be sure to google the photo of him wearing his maga hat. Hillary was right all along they are nothing but a basket of deplorables.

www.wptv.com...

"what difference does it make?!"

Wasn't he wearing a schmegma in another pic too?

I have plenty of hats with stuff on them. Like Okinawa, doesn't make me japanese. or Adidas, I own nothing other by them.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Whoa, that is really disgusting. Why are they doing that? Not a single thought in their heads and a heart made of iPhone...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: soundguy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

Well, I guess we can now say that divorce rates are a vagina problem.

As for your post above this one, in these instances a gun is used because it guarantees the feeling of power, and ironically, security. Something that these kids (most) feel they don't have.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: shooterbrody

No elected official on either side has even once been quoted as saying to repel the 2cond, ban guns or confiscate anything..

Here's a link, which proves that statement you made as 100 percent false(you should never say never).

Are you going to alter your knowledge with the presence of new facts or will you ignore it.

This goes for everyone that spouts off the above quoted nonsense. Don't fear knowledge, don't fear truth, it won't hurt you, it will only make you better.

I haven't got to the response yet, if any. I am predicting that one will ignore and carry on like nothing changed.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: starfoxxx

So, when School Shootings happen under a ""Democrat"" president, it was still the "Deep State"? so "Commie Obama" wasn't wrong, it was the Deep State the entire time?

This libertarian DJT voter, agrees with this post because the deep state started about the Korean War. All of them are contending with it. Apparently this election accidentally exposed the way the game has been played. Or was it on purpose to force something else? Like what IDK yet?

edit on 15-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: slapjacks

Guns are part of the issue..

But confiscation, bans and confiscation are not on the table..

So what do we do when guns are like candy, but no one (on either side) is willing to get rid of them???

An armed society is a polite society. People who can't play along get whacked and we move on. Some innocents will die with or without the guns are the facts that are most important.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Now serving one giant crow pie.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Stop making everything political you nuts.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratpunk
Nicolas de Jesus Cruz...Latino, Democrat and Antifa member. Might want to fact check before posting.

www.google.com...

Thats not his name you fool.
I cant stand ignorance

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: slapjacks

Oh, I am aware of the answer. Guns are cool - much cooler than boring old knives.

Americans worship at the altar of the gun.

Are you ever going to grow up?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Libertarians = astrology for conservatives.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Libertarians = astrology for conservatives.

I was going to be a Libertarian but I don't like shelving books.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: soundguy

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

If there was much better vetting of penises, then those who should not have a penis could have it taken away, and it would greatly reduce penis-related issues.

Your comment is ridiculous.

The problem is more complicated than "guns or no guns." There should be a much better process for gun ownership, and much harsher penalties for those who don't follow the rules when selling guns. If everyone even had to wait 3 months before they could own a gun, but a much greater of guns were kept out of the hands of those who really shouldn't have them, wouldn't that be the real solution?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join