It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

so the jereb guy made up all the interactions with cruz?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Because a gun is a far more efficient killing machine.. made specifically for the purpose of killing..

That’s not all bad.. some people need killing from time to time..

But it is just laughable to pretend otherwise..

It is the rightwing equivalent of pretending only blacks are in danger from a police shooting..

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Konduit

so the jereb guy made up all the interactions with cruz?

It has been shown already he had music playing some gangster rap

edit on 15-2-2018 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Laws need killing from time to time.

Going bat snip whacko in the kangaroo courts of public opinion is more dangerous.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not when nothing dangerous has ever been proposed....

LITTERALLY the most extreme policy ANY US politician has ever once been quoted as wanting, is a ban on the new sale of assault rifles, leaving the millions in circulation perfectly legal..

Not exactly the end of American freedom lol..

Hell it takes a couple centuries to weed them out of the population that way... and that’s assuming 3D printing(exc) doesn’t make that irrelevant..

If he couldn’t get a gun (and I have no idea how that could happen in America.. we just got too many) then he doesn’t kill 17 people that day..

Without guns almost every terrorist attack is required to be some brilliant mcGyver type plan.

With them any idiot can be Rambo..

None of that changes guns aren’t going anywhere..

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yet, the results are always the same, political affiliation be damned........

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

LITTERALLY the most extreme policy ANY US politician has ever once been quoted as wanting, is a ban on the new sale of assault rifles, leaving the millions in circulation perfectly legal..

Maybe I and others who haven't done ANYTHING illegal might want to buy a new one?

Back to the 14th amendment since the usual suspects have ignored the first ten amendments.

No state shall make or enforce any LAWS.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Maybe I and others who haven't done ANYTHING illegal might want to buy a new one?

Back to the 14th amendment since the usual suspects have ignored the first ten amendments.

No state shall make or enforce any LAWS.

I've not done anything illegal. SOMEONE SELL ME GRENADE!!!! I NEED A RPG!!! It's for fun guys, I promise....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and school shooter

lol

4chan strikes again
edit on 15-2-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, look what we have here, seems that things have just been turned-up a few notches, if true, there's a few folks in this thread who will have fallen on their own (bias) sword.........

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and school shooter

lol

4chan strikes again

If this is a 4chan prank, then I have lost whatever faith in journalism I had left.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Well, look what we have here, seems that things have just been turned-up a few notches, if true, there's a few folks in this thread who will have fallen on their own (bias) sword.........

Serious question, does anybody care about this kids political leanings? I don't think he ever even voted, and if he did why would that matter?

I could care less, but then again I'm not looking to score any political points over meaningless BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
wait this "white nationalist domestic terrorist" nonsense jargon in reference to this guy lmfao:
i.vimeocdn.com...

if this is what you view as a "dangerous terrorist squad" then you sound like the type of dude who picks up hookers and gives them foot rubs. this guy looks like his permanent residence is a tree-house with nerf guns.

he is to 'white nationalist terrorists' what mom's basement dwelling warcraft prodigy is to gangster rap.

like wtf is this "article"
"spontaneous random demonstrations" - ..uuhh basically we play Call of Duty with cheetoh covered fingers all day and call everyone fagits until mom makes me quit..

"tries not to participate in the modern world." - ..oh this guy gets all the pusy, i bet. real leader of men this dude..

"Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group"...."he didn't know Cruz personally " - lmfao sounds like the guy who says his gf goes to "a diferent school" lol. this guy will make a black friend before he ever touches a girl. i bet his diamond defenses can be scrambled if you come offering his native delicacies of hot pockets and mtn dew.

great post OP. your inquisitive capacity and intellect was blinding.
definitely not tthhiirrsstyyy liberal cuck communist news playing desperate identity politics. nope not even a tiny bit.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That’s fine.

How about debating it like that is your worst case scenario instead of debating some ban or confiscation program. NO ONE WANTS TO DO...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press that did not know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf” and is “solely responsible for what he just did.”

Bias sword?

This thread is one giant flaming bag of dog snip.

www.pbs.org...

Nikolas Cruz legally purchased the AR-15 rifle used in the assault at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

Which means he would have gone through the background check which is the LAW.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: soundguy

Yet, the results are always the same, political affiliation be damned........

An attempt was made at banning people.

That worked out.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: clfun12345
wait this "white nationalist domestic terrorist" nonsense jargon in reference to this guy lmfao:
i.vimeocdn.com...

if this is what you view as a "dangerous terrorist squad" then you sound like the type of dude who picks up hookers and gives them foot rubs. this guy looks like his permanent residence is a tree-house with nerf guns.

he is to 'white nationalist terrorists' what mom's basement dwelling warcraft prodigy is to gangster rap.

like wtf is this "article"
"spontaneous random demonstrations" - ..uuhh basically we play Call of Duty with cheetoh covered fingers all day and call everyone fagits until mom makes me quit..

"tries not to participate in the modern world." - ..oh this guy gets all the pusy, i bet. real leader of men this dude..

"Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group"...."he didn't know Cruz personally " - lmfao sounds like the guy who says his gf goes to "a diferent school" lol. this guy will make a black friend before he ever touches a girl. i bet his diamond defenses can be scrambled if you come offering his native delicacies of hot pockets and mtn dew.

great post OP. your inquisitive capacity and intellect was blinding.
definitely not tthhiirrsstyyy liberal cuck communist news playing desperate identity politics. nope not even a tiny bit.

And the "deny ignorance," award goes to...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Never let a crisis go to waste. Shape the narrative to fit a political agenda.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
White Supremacist Leader Posted ‘Lone Wolf Activist’ Strategy, Was Spotted With Shooting Suspect

The leader of white supremacist group Republic of Florida, who claimed Nikolas Cruz was reportedly a member, said he did not personally know Cruz.
However, some are now claiming that’s untrue.

A few students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where the shooting took place, told ABC News that they saw ROF leader Jordan Jereb with Cruz frequently and that Cruz often marched with the group.

On Gab, Republic of Florida leader Jordan Jereb — who said school shooter Nikolas Cruz trained with his white-nationalist militia — recently praised Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik as a “hero.” He also posted a strategy for creating “lone wolf activists.” pic.twitter.com/W5UdW68uZM — Matt Pearce 🦅 (@mattdpearce) February 15, 2018

www.mediaite.com...

K~

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join