It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida shooter was white nationalist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

When is America going to stand up to these domestic terrorists?

It’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment. If you want to play with these types of guns go see a recruiter, they will hook you right up.

Be sure to google the photo of him wearing his maga hat. Hillary was right all along they are nothing but a basket of deplorables.

www.wptv.com...
edit on 15-2-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

It’s obvious gun control reform is being held hostage by a few degenerate gun fetishists who have made a mockery out of the 2nd amendment. If you want to play with these types of guns go see a recruiter, they will hook you right up.

Guns don't kill people.

The problem lies within the never ending isolation of kids nowadays. What do you think kids nowadays dor for fun? When you were a kid what did you do for fun? Depending on your age I'm sure the differences are staggering.

Politics have nothing to do with this. Pull your head out of your *** and take a look around.
edit on 15-2-2018 by slapjacks because: meh

+79 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Do you see rape as a "penis problem"?

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

People who want to own guns incorporates a much larger group than just a few fetishists. By the way, overall crime and murders our way down comparatively over the last few decades, So it appears that the world is a much safer place than it was in the past.
edit on 15-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Oh gawd! Most pathetic political trolling of the day

Congrats
This shooting wasn't political he didn't have a manifesto or a cause.
And I don't believe he killed those kids because they were too "left".

Crawl in a cave and feel ashamed
bad

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You guys always go down the same street and it's mind numbingly idiotic to think that guns are the real problem here. Crazy people who want to do crazy sh!t are going to find any means they can. The weapon of choice is irrelevant.

Seriously think about this...

What keeps a nut from dual welding a 12" chefs knife and going completely postal in the cafeteria at lunch time? Or a club where it's dark with insanely loud music and people packed in there shoulder to shoulder?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m i the only one that isn’t surprised by this? It seems we have more to fear from these domestic terrorists than the border crossers from Mexico.

Yep it seems this guy was part of a white nationalist militia, but "these" is wide paint brush when only one did the deed. How do you feel about the 2 million gang members in our country whose whole purpose in life is illegal activities to include many murders weekly.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This whole site is full of people with mental health issues. WTF

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Then why are guns the weapon of choice in the vast majority of these incidents? Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If the shooter was part of a white nationalist militia group, that goes a long way to support the belief that this is a mental health problem, because you have to be bat-sh*t insane to thing that skin color means anything of substance.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

www.wptv.com...

So what you're telling me is that America is down to about 199 white nationalists now? Good to know.

Anyways, spoiled rich white kids are always the shooters in these schools. Kids that grow up with no discipline and make the rules for the parents. They usually kill their parents before they go on such a rampage, too.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Then why are guns the weapon of choice in the vast majority of these incidents? Why aren't knives the more popular weapon of choice?

Because guns are easy tools for insane people to use without much training.

Same reason that suicide vests are a relatively oft-used mass-murder tool in places where guns are basically outlawed.

Emphasis on "insane people" being the common denominator, here.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

Actually it is a bit of a penis problem, as males seem to be causing most of our violent acts.

Ban all penises!!!!!!!!!!

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Maybe you should pull your head out and spend some time looking over this and see just how many incidents didn't involve a gun.

List Of Terrorist Incidents

You are buying into all the inflammatory rhetoric and not seeing the forest through the trees.

+7 more 
link   

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

It's the penis that is the problem, using current logic of course.

Not the person behind it.

link   
He was an 19 year old adult. Next......
a reply to: slapjacks

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Am I surprised that a kid who had issues and was bullied ran to the one organization who would accept him just because he was white? No. that's how these organizations thrive.

link   

I am suspect of that article TBH.

In any case, what do you mean by that type of gun? I hear the "assault weapon" rhetoric ad nauseum.

What is your definition of an assault weapon, and how is it different than other semi auto rifles?

link   

Asking for a friend.

Thnx.

It's the penis that is the problem, using current logic of course.

Not the person behind it.

So don't let men have penises. Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join