It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is a clear difference James.
To them it's either letting innocent babies be killed, or kill the babykillers yourself.

Now when you look at it like this, you may understand why killing babykillers can be pro-life.
I do not support killing babykillers, but just to make you understand what this is about.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They aren't killing babies! They are #ing aborting pools of slime. If they were into aborting intom the 2nd and third trimester then you could say baby killers. But you are takling about it as if masturbating was killing babies.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
They aren't killing babies! They are #ing aborting pools of slime. If they were into aborting intom the 2nd and third trimester then you could say baby killers. But you are takling about it as if masturbating was killing babies.

He's right guys
protecting the rights of 'those who can't defend themselves' is crap coz they are nothing biomass, at this stage they are little different to the foetus of many other mammals. I was once this as well and I accept the fact that I was nothing in the 1st trimester.

What we need to do is protect the rights of those who are here and now and not take them away because of our own beliefs and we should definitely not force our beliefs on them and take away their rights.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It's no-ones business to tell a woman what to do with her body, especially not the government

It's not just her body drfunk. There is a child there.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The pro-life people sicken me, if every life is sacred these people would close down the death penalty

Noone said we hold all life sacred. Once you murder another human being in cold blood, you forfit your rights as a human being and deserve to die. That unborn child has violated no laws or wronged anyone. If you don't want a baby then perhaps you should keep your legs crossed, and your peepee in your pants. Child birth is the result from sexual intercourse, if you can't deal with it then don't have sex.
Some pro life people take things way way too far. justice in this country is in the hands of the law makers and police, not extremists. Extremists on either side of the fence.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Also, went on pro-life sites, 2 of them gave insructions on how to make bombs with these temputure timers.(Mercury therm. required, at night it cool, in day it gets warm, so when it gets warm the mercury rises and say, it reaches 60 degrees, the connection is completed boom

Dude, these are extremists, they do not represent the majority of pro lifers. Besides, I've been on a few pro abortion sites as well, they gave instructions on how to perform an abortion at home with coat hangers and salt water and such. I realize the difference between extremists and legitimately concerned people for their cause.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
[You're right, it's a human life inside a woman's body. I should've given a more respect and a higher regard for human life in that case.

I see you focus on the human part [of the fetus] and not the fact that it is inside another's body.. maybe your should also give respect to the already fully developed human being instead of talking as though she is just land to be farmed.. I love how people trivialise the fact that she has to carry it.

It sure is infringing upon another human being's liberty. Would it not be my right to discipline my dog how I see fit even if I end up killing it?

So you are assuming women do it because they are on some power trip and enjoy abusing small life forms?

Then the SPCA is going to come onto my land and interfere with my freedom?

I find comparing land to a woman's body pretty distasteful.. perhaps you should stop with the metophores and stick to real situations.. there is no metephore that can truly reflect the woman's position.

Deesw,

Besides, I've been on a few pro abortion sites as well, they gave instructions on how to perform an abortion at home with coat hangers and salt water and such.

Considering the pro-choice movement was created to PREVENT coathanger abortions and the like.. I highly doubt you've seen such sites. Care to provide a link?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Life comes in many forms. Bacteria, Trees, Birds, algae, fish, and on and on.
If you cared about all life in all its forms you could call yourself pro-life.

If we don't slow down the growth of human population we will kill off many/most(?) other life forms. How can you call that pro-life? Sounds like pro-BS to me.

People are different than bacteria,trees algae etc. While we have to be good stewards of the environment people are more important than algae and have an eternal soul.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
how are we different from trees? Are they not also a collection of cells etc.? and the matter of having an eternal soul is up for serious debate, that is strictly a matter of religion and therefore opinion. We are all made of the same stuff, we differ only minutely from a sea slug really.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by jawapunk]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We are different cause unlike uncivilized animals, we declare war on each other over land, money, and power. We set up holy people and then give them special rules. We kill each other for oil, money, gold. We destroy the enviroment with reckless abandoment, we destroy the things that allow us to live without care.

That's how we are different.

Again, it is done in first part of first trimester, they make you think the person waits for you to be days away from labor and then abort it. When it is aborted you couldn't tell the difference between it and the inside of a unfertilized chicken egg.(well, egg probably tastes better, maybe) We don't go out and shoot people like pro-lifers, we don't go out and blow places up like pro-lifers. PRO-LIFE VIOLENCE KILLS PEOPLE! Abortion removes unformed slime. Unless you consider sperm humans, then every man is a mass murderer.(if you don't masturbate you release it anyways at night after about 2-3 weeks)

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Someone said in a previous post that the aborted babies are better off because they were aborted and skipped this world and went to heaven. They are in heaven but to say that would be to say because I'm saved and know I'm going to heaven I should hasten my death so I can get to heaven. Jesus did say that little children are such of the kingdom of heaven. This could mean that because of worldwide abortions, famine and wars most of the people in heaven have entered as children.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Isn't heaven suppose to be so great? SO to deny these slime pools enterance is satanist, is it not? Well, wait, it says babies, right? Not fetus or slime.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

How many ministers have been assassinated? How many churches have been blown up by pro-choice people? How come the pro-life people don't mind killing full grown people but find a sack of cells being removed murder and wrong? I don't get it, if they were so pro-life they wouldn't blow up a childrens hospital to get rid of that one room where abortions are done. Or the ones who say stem cell research is evil, but have no problem with the fetuses being thrown out like garbage? Say a women is a muderer if she gets something the size of this . removed, but they are a-ok if they sniper the woman while she is going in?

So, lets see, pro-life do a drive by on a nurses house killing all inside because she happens to work at a hospital that does abortion. Pro-life people blow up hospital, after shooting three doctors. Pro-Life people shoota woman going into hospital to get a gynocologist check up but the gyno is in a hospital that has a room where abortions are done. Pro-Choice people hide in fear of the pro-life nutters who are hell bent on killing anyone who doesn't share the same belief in killing people but not remving a zombie parasite.

Another thing, pro-choice is not pro-abortion, it is pro-choice! Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Firstly, I think you are indulging in one massive stereotyping of everyone who is anti abortion / pro life, as murdering nut cases, so I suggest less of the blanket tarring with the nutjob brush.

Secondly, those who do carry out attacks (who I dont support) probably justify it by viewing the deaths of a few as saving the millions killed by abortion (in their eyes)- same as dropping the bomb on Japan killed thousands, but saved (probably) even more

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They aren't killing babies! They are #ing aborting pools of slime.

Hmmmmmm, if they are "pools of slime" why are the aborted pieces usually in the form of arms, legs and brain matter? Just curious.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I still don't get how you think us waging war makes us "different", I am being difficult here, because I know we are different, but that was the lamest argument/explanation I have heard. Maybe you should look up sentient being and try again.

We shouldn't abort babies because it would mean less people to kill and maim each other in our land, resource, religious wars. hahahhahahahahha

[edit on 18-2-2005 by jawapunk]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
I still don't get how you think us waging war makes us "different", I am being difficult here, because I know we are different, but that was the lamest argument/explanation I have heard. Maybe you should look up sentient being and try again.

We shouldn't abort babies because it would mean less people to kill and maim each other in our land, resource, religious wars. hahahhahahahahha

[edit on 18-2-2005 by jawapunk]

this is in response to who?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
So you are assuming women do it because they are on some power trip and enjoy abusing small life forms?

Not at all. We're talking about rights. The point was missed so I'll let it go...

I find comparing land to a woman's body pretty distasteful..

What I have a problem with is the 'my my my' attitude. Can you not see that in my illustration? Don't spin this as literal and me being disrespectful to women. Do you know what gender I am? If you did, does it matter? I'm talking about the rights of BOTH people involved in an abortion - mother and child.

perhaps you should stop with the metophores and stick to real situations.. there is no metephore that can truly reflect the woman's position.

No problem, I can break it down for ya. The problem here is there are two lives involved and some people believe there is only one. This is false. By Declaration of Independence, each individual is promised life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Abortion is also a violation of the constitution.

Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Whoa! unalienable right to Life? Wow. What a gift!

Constitution:
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Does that help?

[edit on 18-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
sorry i was respoding to james the lesser talking about how we were different than other similar groupings of cells on this planet, like trees and the like.
His response was we were diffferent because we have the ability to wage war over land, resources, religion etc. So i thought I had to blast him.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
sorry i was respoding to james the lesser talking about how we were different than other similar groupings of cells on this planet, like trees and the like.
His response was we were diffferent because we have the ability to wage war over land, resources, religion etc. So i thought I had to blast him.

ahh right, no probs, thought it may have been to me and I couldnt figure out how to respond

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Isn't heaven suppose to be so great? SO to deny these slime pools enterance is satanist, is it not? Well, wait, it says babies, right? Not fetus or slime.

what are you wittering on about- methinks the bible says something about murderers not exactly being flavour of the month

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join