It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And the pro life radical ones in their ranks are against any type of birth control so I have to give it to them they are all cut from the same cloth.

Denied Ignorance don't spread it.

Odd

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

That's not nice and makes you little better....I feel a certain way, but it doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way I do....it takes too much energy to be so hateful....and will turn around and bite you in the a$$ one day!

I don't much care for nice when I'm dealing with proponents of mass murder.

And, if it comes back and bites me in the ass as you suggest, I'll be perfectly content so long as it got them first.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

And, if it comes back and bites me in the ass as you suggest, I'll be perfectly content so long as it got them first.

See....both sides are un wavering and just as stubborn, hateful, and un tolerant as the other...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think the estimate is 40,000,000 abortions in the U.S. since Roe v Wade. We have a problem with the Social Security system in the U.S.. Not enough people paying in for the amount of people taking out. Seems 25 or 30 million more workers paying in would help out the problem. Consequences for our actions sometimes take decades to surface and by then it's too late.

Someone mentioned something about unwanted children makes abortion OK. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I wonder how many of the abortions were because people couldn't contain themselves sexually.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Babies? WHo's talking about killing babies? These are fetuses

And you are heartless and uneducated on the subject. It is a human life at the point of conception. Don't you feel great that your parents didn't think as you do?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Someone mentioned something about unwanted children makes abortion OK. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I wonder how many of the abortions were because people couldn't contain themselves sexually.

So you are one of those that think sex is dirty, nasty and a sin, do you agree with free birth control.

Or you have a wife popping babies every 9 months around the clock to help with the SS problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
James the Lesser, shouldn't the title of your post reflect the violence, from both sides of the issue? Say, like, Abortion/Pro Life Violence? Because the aborters of human life are committing (murder) violence, and so are the prolifers trying (by whatever means) to stop the innocent slaughter of millions of children.
Truth be known, at least my interpretation, is that the aborters of life are causing, as well as performing, the most violent and vile acts.
I feel sorry, for all the aborters of life, when they meet their maker on Judgement day.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow, true though, that is 40,000,000 millions sheep the church doesn't have giving them money. I can see why they hate it so, so many hands they can't steal from, so many little boys they can't rape, so many people they can't hate.

What about all these kids Bush is killing? I bet those kids would have given many more years to the work force if they hadn't been shipped to iraq for oil.

Life begins at conception? Ok, I am a mass murderer for i masturbate, I kill millions everyday! Wait, I am smart enough to know that it isn't human, no more then a tapeworm(both parasitic) or a virus/zombie/tree(both not living, but "alive")

Edit. New post made while I was typing. How is it violent to abort masses of cells? THEY AREN'T ALIVE! You can't kill what is not alive, like a zombie or a vampire, they are not living, but not yet dead. Only the small minded religous nutbags think a thing the size of my thumb is a human being. Fine, lets give birth to it right now, wait, abortion is done to things even before they get that big! They don't abort a fetus that is 8 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days old, they abort something that is 6 days old, or 3 weeks old, nothing that is alive.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
So you are one of those that think sex is dirty, nasty and a sin, do you agree with free birth control.

Or you have a wife popping babies every 9 months around the clock to help with the SS problem.

I'm divorced with 4 kids and don't have a wife. Sex isn't dirty and nasty. Sex outside of marriage causes problems. Physical, financial, emotional. There are boudaries to prevent problems.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

I'm divorced with 4 kids and don't have a wife. Sex isn't dirty and nasty. Sex outside of marriage causes problems. Physical, financial, emotional. There are boundaries to prevent problems.

Exactly like free or affordable birth control for men and women, so we can stop the abortion rates.

So after 4 children are you taken care of your reproductive issues? like sterilization?

My husband did after our two children.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah, thats right, abortion is wrong, but so are condoms, pill, spermicide, these people will not be happy until you have 30 kids you can't take care of. These people want you to have kids but offer nothing to help you take care of them. Up to them it would be law that you have to have 10 kids byt age 25 or are killed for being a sinner.

Also, what pro-choice peace? Pro-Choice isn't pro-abortion. Many people, like me, hate abortion, but we realize that it is better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. Besides, make it illegal again, and they will use clothes hangers and thrown down stairs again.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Wow, true though, that is 40,000,000 millions sheep the church doesn't have giving them money. I can see why they hate it so, so many hands they can't steal from, so many little boys they can't rape, so many people they can't hate.
What about all these kids Bush is killing? I bet those kids would have given many more years to the work force if they hadn't been shipped to iraq for oil.
Life begins at conception? Ok, I am a mass murderer for i masturbate, I kill millions everyday! Wait, I am smart enough to know that it isn't human, no more then a tapeworm(both parasitic) or a virus/zombie/tree(both not living, but "alive")

I'm not sure how to respond. My main point wasn't we need workers, my point was sin has consequences. I don't agree with everything Bush has done. Life begins at the union of the sperm and the egg.

I heard this once about someone's anger at God for the job He's doing, while hypothetical it could be true. They asked God why He didn't send a cure for a certain disease, He said I did you aborted him/her in 1975.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Exactly like free or affordable birth control for men and women, so we can stop the abortion rates.

So after 4 children are you taken care of your reproductive issues? like sterilization?

My husband did after our two children.

Free birth control could be a double edged sword. I said I'm not married, I don't have sex, that is possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Oh yeah, thats right, abortion is wrong, but so are condoms, pill, spermicide, these people will not be happy until you have 30 kids you can't take care of. These people want you to have kids but offer nothing to help you take care of them. Up to them it would be law that you have to have 10 kids byt age 25 or are killed for being a sinner.

Where did I say this? My feeling on contraception is if it doesn't destroy a fertilized egg which is when life starts it's OK.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wow, true though, that is 40,000,000 millions sheep the church doesn't have giving them money.

What about all these kids Bush is killing?

Edit. How is it violent to abort masses of cells? THEY AREN'T ALIVE!

James, there are evil humans that prey on children everywhere- this is a social problem. Abortion helps eliminate the problem? Jeez.... The kids that Bush is Killing? The ones you suggest are soldiers, who signed the dotted line, and are adult men and women, I once signed my life away to my country.. And, if life did not begin at conception, you yourself would not be here today. You really need to study the issue behind abortion, especially 3rd trimester aborting. And, concerning your last on your edit- those masses of cells that you refer to? They include you, and what you were at one stage of your life. They are no more different than a tapeworm? I will refrain from expressing my honest comment on that statement, in interest of the rules and regs of this forum.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm pro choice, pro-abortion, but that doesnt make me evil.

Personaly I dont consider it life until a woman has been pregnant for four months.

You know as I think about it alot of you are saying that we should suffer from horrible diseases, and not try to find a cure if it involves a canister non-oriented cells.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

You know as I think about it alot of you are saying that we should suffer from horrible diseases, and not try to find a cure if it involves a canister non-oriented cells.

You totally lost me there....what are you talking about? What does a disease have to do with an unborn child?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, well. I must agree with the pro-choice people here.

Why do people feel that it's wrong to abort fetuses? I bet these same people complain about single mothers on welfare. I don't see pro-lifers lining up to adopt as many kids as they can support.

Who are you to tell someone that they can't have an abortion?? That's like telling someone "Hey, you can't kill someone." If that person decides to kill, then hey, the criminal "justice" system takes care of them. Is it not enough for you people to know that your Maker will "judge" these people someday? I don't believe that, but if you do, that should suffice for your feelings on the subject. I thought Christians weren't supposed to judge people themselves...

All you hear from pro-lifers is "Blah blah blah, abortion's bad, blah blah blah, it's murder." You never hear, "Hey, lady, don't have an abortion, I'll raise your child." Or, "Hey, raise taxes, I want to support as many unaborted children as possible." Seems like your all talk.

Like some people have said, what about people that can't support the kid or women who are raped? "Who cares, have the kid," right? Why is it your business what someone else does to their own body?

Whoever said that using the Bible to condemn abortion was so right. So many people have died because of that book, it ain't funny. And yes, dear old Bush is a true murderer. He slaughtered while he was governor of my state, and he is ultimately responsible for tons of dead Iraqi women and children. What about those children, pro-lifers? Oh, wait, Iraqis are sub-human, I understand. They don't really count, do they?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He means stem cell research. Pro-Lifers say that the fetus should be thrown out as garbage instead of curing cancer, Lou Gherigs disease, paralysis, no, garbage can for all.

And why would I not be here if life didn't start at conception? WTF? I wasn't alive until I was a human, which takes about 6-7 months. Before that you take me out I "die", even with technology, I "die". After 6-7 months I have a chance at truely becoming alive.

So, when are you pro-lifers gonna start adopting all those kids waiting for a home? I am sure the several hundred thousand kids would be happy to live in a house hold where science is satan and earth is flat, center of universe, and it is ok to kill anyone who doesn't believe exactly what you do. "What? Your school thinks it is ok to eat meat on a friday? Blow it up, shoot the teachers and prinicipal, kill the parents as they go and try to get thier kids out of the cross fire, well, our fire, no frie coming back to make cross fire.

Still googling "church burning" and pro-choice violence, only church burning I have are KKK(white christians) burning black churches, and fathers/victims killing the priest that raped them/son. No pro-choice protests outside of churches leading to attacks, burning down churches, blowing anything up.

Edit. Yeah, they don't care once it is born. "Yea! I stopped an abortion by killing the doctor. Damn it, my taxes were raised to pay for adoption agencies to take care of those damn kids." Man,(poster above me) you keep making posts like this I will vote you way above next month.

And to marg, love the new avatar, hubba hubba.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by iori_komei

You totally lost me there....what are you talking about? What does a disease have to do with an unborn child?

I believe the person is talking about stem cell research to help find cures for various disease's that normal medicine has no chance in hell of curing. But I could be wrong you never know.

------------------------------------------------------

Well this subject hits realtivly close to home for me since it has effected one of my friends. Since she was date raped by some moron at a party about a year and a half back. Needless to say she had a abortion once she figured out she was pregnant(About a week and half afterwards). Also needless to say the guy got what he deserved.

Well I am pro-choice, so is my friend, how can you narrow minded fools support the keeping of a bunch of blasted cells, that she had no choice in the matter of concieving. FFS she was drinking a blasted soft drink that was laced with the drug nothing even remotely alcoholic. Before someone says, oh she could have got her parents to support her and the child, the answer is no she couldn't have, her parents were deadbeats, they couldn't hold a job if it came and bit them on the ass. Her father was phsyically abusive to her in the past and if I wasn't there when she told her parents about the incident, he would of probably beat the holy hell out of her then as well.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Nalatroz]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join