It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The contradictions of the Rob Porter excuses from the Aministration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Krazysh0t

TIP: The Washington Post publishes both fake and leaked items that hurt the U.S.'s national security. Safe (and prudent) to ignore most of what that publication says.

TIP: It is never a good idea to ignore any media publication lest you create a self-fulfilling confirmation bias bubble.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The guy is fired. And your OP is cherry picked quotes out of context from varied sources.

"Nothing" might be a bit kind.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, he was fired after the # hit the fan and this story blew up in their face. Again, the administration knew about this for months. Now this may cost Kelly his job because he didn't act on this information.

It's funny how the administration gets caught dead to rights lying and ATS is reluctant to even discuss the topic. People like you trying to play this issue off like its no big deal or that since he has been fired all is well. Never mind, the contradictory statements, that HSH had to delay her press briefing then ultimately cancel it yesterday, or that this reinforces a media narrative that fell to the wayside when Kelly joined the administration. That the white house is in a constant state of chaos and has no clue what its doing.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If they are caught lying and its criminal, or actually impacts anything other than our delicate sensibilities, Ill care. But I only have so much care inside of me, and i have to budget it out accordingly.

Porter, if he did what is alleged, is a piece of trash. But this story has zilch to do with running a country. Its a personnel issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join