It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy Behar attacks Mike Pence Faith

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This woman is absolutely deranged and needs to get OFF the air...after attacking Mike Pence over his Faith, and watching the video, I went looking for just how well liked this woman and her co-hosts are....The first link is to her slamming Mike Pence over his faith and the second link is what Joy herself said a few years back at the beginning of the Trump campaign, take a look at both, am I the only one who sees Pot meet Kettle?

ijr.com...

clickitconservativenews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rockhndr

So according to Behar, “it’s another thing if Jesus talks to you”. So did The Lady of Fatima not happen?

Just typical the View spinning for the audience! I can’t stand that show, and Joy Behars mouth is the biggest reason for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockhndr
This woman is absolutely deranged and needs to get OFF the air...after attacking Mike Pence over his Faith, and watching the video, I went looking for just how well liked this woman and her co-hosts are....The first link is to her slamming Mike Pence over his faith and the second link is what Joy herself said a few years back at the beginning of the Trump campaign, take a look at both, am I the only one who sees Pot meet Kettle?

ijr.com...

clickitconservativenews.com...

LOL...who cares what Behar thinks really? She's just a talk show host and all the show is about is gossip. She's not some intellectual or philosopher or anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

So according to Behar, “it’s another thing if Jesus talks to you”. So did The Lady of Fatima not happen?

Just typical the View spinning for the audience! I can’t stand that show, and Joy Behars mouth is the biggest reason for it.

I guess Jesus himself must really be crazy in her eyes....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To quote Sam Harris, on George W. Bush:

"The president of the United States has claimed, on more than one occasion, to be in dialogue with God. If he said that he was talking to God through his hairdryer, this would precipitate a national emergency. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive."

If you're going to publicly claim to be in conversation with supernatural beings - gods, spirits, invisible goblins, etc - you should probably be prepared to have people poke a little fun at you.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Judging by his actions and ideals Pence is no Christian.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

What exactly are you basing that on? Do you think the Christians all act in a single way? Has a Christian never done anything stupid?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

edit on 15-2-2018 by DelegateZero88 because: it's not worf it

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Morningstar Pike the Menace? How could she dare to mention a crusaders lack of real faith and his obvious delusions?

Right.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

None-the-less, he’ll be your president by October this year.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I would be interested to hear her view on those of Muslim faith.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Consider the type of folks this was coming from. The type that would follow the Anti-Christ openly , willingly , and gladly into the Pits of Hell as long as "Old Scratch" was a Liberal....an promised em good ratings.

edit on 2/15/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That was the wrong angle to attack his "faith" from.

He has no faith. He claims to worship Christ, but operates less compassion than he does judgement. He claims to believe in Christ, in God, but agrees with war against defenceless people, not simply killing, but killing pathetic targets, the strongest of which have no defence against a hellfire missile, using UAVs, MOABs and all manner of high tech crap, going after Jonny terrorist and his laugable AK 47.

The man is a charlatan. His "faith" is not faith at all, just a badge he wears to deflect attention from his total lack of character, and to give him a vector to explore his discomfort with the way others live their lives, from a position which hides his phobic mindset behind a thin veil of belief.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I’m more concerned that elected officials believe in sky fairies.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

It does not matter what a person says they believe about religion. What matters is what they do, whether or not they have some compassion, whether or not they are more prepared to oppress than they are to offer freedom.

No one who would rather control someone than leave them to their own devices, ought to be in charge of anything more important than making the damned tea.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
99% of Americans wouldn't know Joy Bear, if she bumped into them.
Who is she again?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Woodcarver

It does not matter what a person says they believe about religion. What matters is what they do, whether or not they have some compassion, whether or not they are more prepared to oppress than they are to offer freedom.

No one who would rather control someone than leave them to their own devices, ought to be in charge of anything more important than making the damned tea.
Yes but how can we trust someone who can make such a judgment about how the world works, based on zero evidence at all?

It seems a rather large lapse in rational decision making. His entire world view, that he no doubt uses to guide his decisions in life, are based on what can best be described as an imaginary friend. Definitely not the kind of person I want representing me, or making decisions for society as a whole.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I'm not religious at all--in fact, I'm an atheist, or 'agnostic with atheist leanings' at the very least--and even I know that "to be Christian" is not to lead a perfect life or set a perfect example.

Christianity is about one's personal relationship with their savior/deity and not whether they meet some random guy on the internet's subjective cut-off score for what it does and does not mean to be a Christian.

As for the OP, Joy Behar is an absolute fool, and while I might consider a belief in a god slightly concerning as it relates to someone's critical thinking, I think that Ms. Behar is 100% off of her rocker and that this is proven by many, many things that she says on many topics.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm surprised anyone watches “The View.” They all sound like old hen chickens due for their heads to be cut off.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you for your response, I float around a bit, not always actively, and you have always been very upfront and honest within your responses, I really respect that...I was not questioning anyone's faith with this thread, only calling out the hypocrisy with Behar...now, I think I will go catch up with Pence and see what he REALLY stands for...eye-opening as usual TrueBrit!! Thanks again for reminding me to look AROUND the outskirts of a situation LOL! a reply to: TrueBrit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join