It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell witness uncovered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I was reading this mag online the other day and came across this article about a guy called Charles Forgus? A deputy sheriff who claimed he saw the Roswell crash retrieval? Never heard of him before...?

issuu.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Never heard of him before. From looking around it seems he gave an interview in 1999 but that it was only released in 2017.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: VerveStentor

Ive never heard of that Mag before, but looking at the past articles, im interested in checking the book store to see if they get these in.
Thanks for the heads up on a new read for me!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VerveStentor
I was reading this mag online the other day and came across this article about a guy called Charles Forgus? A deputy sheriff who claimed he saw the Roswell crash retrieval? Never heard of him before...?

issuu.com...
This is from page 44 of your link:

The Roswell event happened in 1947 so if this guy wasn't deputy sheriff until 1953 then he's not talking about the 1947 Roswell incident, and the article clearly says so in the part I copied, so I don't know why you think this has anything to do with the Roswell incident.

Even if he had been in the position in 1947, I can't even remember what I had for lunch a week ago so how is anybody in 1999 supposed to remember events that happened 52 years earlier in 1947? If that much time has passed, you've waited too long to conduct the interview.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

What you had for lunch is far less memorable than a downed flying saucer, don't you agree?

Perhaps he wasn't sheriff but was an officer in 47?

Probably bulls___, but those could be his excuses.

top topics

join