It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Barack Obama's Official Portrait Contain Secret Images of Sperm?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

hes a dick head....LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
But if any of those conspiracies are true (and it isn't just a blood-vessel or muscle), then shouldn't the world at least be grateful that it was painted from a frontal perspective?

Not that I actually find it unsettling due to sperm (let's just say US presidencies have a history with that).
But to me it rather looks like some alien parasite crawling under his skin.
I saw a movie like that recently - rather unsettling.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yeah, it's clearly there, and Snopes is known for lying, when it comes to anything remotely political. The pic they show, I agree, shows it clearly.

Very odd, that, and much more about that painting! No idea how I didn't read about this before today!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I knew something like this would come up when the portrait was revealed, people are so far down the rabbit hole that they are seeing things everywhere, now we have a sperm on Obama's head which is significant... somehow.

Could you let us in on the secret as to why the artist decided to paint a sperm on the side of his head? Is there some kind of symbolism behind it that is significant in some way?

I can't go there, and remain within site parameters. But think about it. It's on his head, and it's not a stretch to label him as a, um......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join