It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Barack Obama's Official Portrait Contain Secret Images of Sperm?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So Im surprised I have not seen a thread on this yet. Im posting the Snopes link which says it is not true.

But I have to tell you I think the Artist who is known for putting sperm in his portraits absolutely put this there.

Snopes says it is just a vein and gives us a picture as proof but the vein in this picture looks nothing like a sperm it looks like a vein. it is not bulging out and it sure doesnt lead to a sperm head.

I dont know how Snopes offers this as proof of anything . Imo the artist knew exactly what he was doing.

On a side note I cant believe he would pick an artist that is known for putting sperm on his portraits and has paintings of black women holding the severed heads of white men.

It is like a slap right in the face.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 14-2-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

But although both sources were correct in pointing out that some of Wiley’s previous works featured direct and indirect representations of spermatozoa meant to mock

From your Snopes link

Is this a case of sperm is just masculinity leaving the body ? (bad paraphrase of a well known saying on pain)
It fits.

edit on 2/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I knew something like this would come up when the portrait was revealed, people are so far down the rabbit hole that they are seeing things everywhere, now we have a sperm on Obama's head which is significant... somehow.

Could you let us in on the secret as to why the artist decided to paint a sperm on the side of his head? Is there some kind of symbolism behind it that is significant in some way?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I knew something like this would come up when the portrait was revealed, people are so far down the rabbit hole that they are seeing things everywhere, now we have a sperm on Obama's head which is significant... somehow.

Could you let us in on the secret as to why the artist decided to paint a sperm on the side of his head? Is there some kind of symbolism behind it that is significant in some way?

Of course not.. But its there plain as day. If you dont see it you are not looking.

I actually think he did it because that is what he does. Its his thing. Do you need another reason?

if I was a liberal and loved Obama liked some people do, this would piss me off.

They literally put sperm on his face WTF?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This painting will stick out like a sore thumb for generations.

The artists bizarre fetish with sperm and beheading white woman makes me scream #MeToo Obama!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So , you disregard that it is a WELL KNOWN FACT the artist has been known (and has explained why) to insert sperm in random places in many of his pictures ?

Or , facts do not matter to you ?
Which is it ?
You cant have both , ya know...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bet ya it's not the first time that's happened to him...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i just see a terrible painting

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It is not the "OFFICIAL" portrait.

It's just some painting that's to be hung in a museum, NOT the White House with the actual other official portraits.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Because it's really, really funny?

What's funny is that now that it's been talked about so much, nobody will EVER be able to look at that painting without thinking of sperm. It makes no difference whether or not the artist did it on purpose or not.

Every time somebody walks by it they'll be like "Yo, dude!...SPERM!"

Now Obama shall forever be known as "The Sperm Dude of Pennsylvania Avenue". I guess it's kinda fitting considering all the whispers and rumors, hehe.

50 years from now some high school history teacher will bring up Obama in class, and some student will say "Wait... Obama? Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember. The Sperm dude, right?"

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

It's just some painting that's to be hung in a museum, NOT the White House with the actual other official portraits.

Damn. Now it's just a waste of a good sperm joke...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
oh the eternal sticky shame. couldnt of happened to a nicer guy

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If I had to guess it would symbolize who was President when Masculinity became a bad thing to have.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

That is good to know! I thought it was an official portrait.

I take it that you don't deny the rather obvious that the artist done done again what he do.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

50 years from now some high school history teacher will bring up Obama in class, and some student will say "Wait... Obama? Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember. The Sperm dude, right?"

Doubtful, it'll probably be forgotten about in a few weeks if not sooner.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You don't see it?

Why are you even on this website?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Bukkakebama.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah I see it, I just don't think there's some deep meaning behind it, it was just the artist putting one of his trademarks on it, if that's even what its supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Every artists goal is to make their work known. That their work will influence the observer, to get the strongest possible reaction. My guess is that the sperm is deliberate by the artist for the exact same goal. He knew that doing something like this will get him a lot more attention. I bet that Obama found the hidden image after the internet did. And after he has presented and owned that picture, it would be difficult for him to act any other way then to try to laugh it out. The alternative would be to tell the world that he just presented a painting of himself, where he has freaking sperm on his forehead. I think that Obama was just taken advantage and abused by this artist in all kinds of ways. Let's hope that in the near future the artist wont OD in the bathtub

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join