It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Confirms Democratic Memo Contains ‘Sources and Methods’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
And for all their screaming and crying about nunes memo having sources and classified intel..

.. it had nothing.. nadda.. not one word of classified substance

But they cried and lied anyway..
.. and you still believe them

edit on 15/2/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah it had nada alright. It was completely bereft of any detail. A cherry picker essay written by people who had not even seen the material they were writing about.

Schiff on the other hand has seen the source material.
But like he said...he really doesn't think trump will let their memo be published.

Even if it it you guys will pick it apart until you convince yourselves it's made up.

And then continue a story about the murder of a DNC staffer.
It's beyond fantastical.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Actually, it shows that the law was 'technically' broken
You might not have seen a bombshell, you were not meant too. It was a very small detail that broke their lie... its part 1..

Also, your man schiff screamed liudly about it having classified material... it had none.. nadda... nothing.. do you want to just ignore that?

As for schiff... if you honestly still believe him then you are a lost hope and i pitty you amd those around you. I know passion can make people ignore some flaws... but whats being exposed is pretty deep and those still pushing their crap have no excuse any more...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , who believes "Shifty Schiff" anyway ?
Is there a name of a musical group in there ?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I wish Adam Schiff was the lotto, because I'd be able to predict next weeks numbers, every week, and I'd be as rich A.F.

Predict being the operative word there...his M.O in constructing his memo was 'predictable' so much so that everyone whose taken the blinders off saw the forest through the trees when he delivered it to the TVs with his slappable Cheshire grin.

10 pages of classified bitchy whingy dribble most likely - especially since it became apparent that the FBI & DOJ shut it down for public consumption in it's current form.

He must think we're all #in stupid.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Its about distraction

Schiff essentially said exactly that without using the word ‘distraction’

This part here:

“I’ve never said there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt” about collusion, the California Democrat told reporters. “Our responsibility is not determining what can be proved to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt. Our responsibility is to tell the country as much as we’ve been able to learn.”

In school this was called being a sh** stirrer. Say whatever you can to try to get someone in trouble even when you know it is all lies. Throw enough mud and some will inevitably stick.

Talk about spoilt kids, goddam.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

And the back peddling begins. Glorious and tragic.

Now someone should file criminal charges against everyone knowingly and willingly involved.

You'd think Trump would be able to sue for defamation once the warrant is made public.

POTUS or not, this is defamation by definition.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I can't wait to discuss the OIG results with you when they are released...

Do you really believe that Nunes and Gowdy are too stupid to stake their entire reputations on a memo that was a lie? Do you think it's just a coincedence all the house cleaning happening at DOJ/FBI?

If that's your belief, ok. But do you have the honesty to support punishing people (even those you adamantly support) if it is proven that they weaponized intelligence and law enforcement against a political opponent?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

What if they were spying using 702 queries against the NSA database without warrants, and had to provide themselves legal cover with a retroactive FISA warrant?

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yep they have to back track now.
Now think about the politicians that voted to release the memo as is.
They need to be held accountable also.
They are on special committees and know better to release it the way it was.
They even had a previous memo to go by and see how the process works yet they failed to pay attention or are too caught up in politics to care about the process.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
47 truths that Schiff used to prove his case have to be removed due to secrecy.

I do not see how that is a positive for his opponents at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

lol i bet that without all those sources the memo if ever seen will be 2 pages long if that.

How many pages do you think the other memo would be if created in such a manor as the second was created.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
FBI and DOJ didn't scream at all about the Democratic Memo hurting National Security. But it's the one that did. I think some bad swamp creatures are still pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Butterfinger

What if they were spying using 702 queries against the NSA database without warrants, and had to provide themselves legal cover with a retroactive FISA warrant?

Hmmm

The key word there is retroactive.

Get it straight before hand, dont use the vague expectations of 702 to hide behind.

Sounds shady progression of events if youre right.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

ADAM SCHIFF is not cognizant of reality. Take a look what he said today..

“I hope we never go down this memo path again,” Schiff said of the process. “I think my colleagues in the GOP recognize it was a big mistake.”
More at: www.reuters.com...

Republicans feel that exposing FBI and CLINTON corruption and collusion with Russia is a "Big Mistake"? Come on Adam..snap out of it man!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Now someone should file criminal charges against everyone knowingly and willingly involved.

I was gonna say.He should be charged for knowingly releasing info that could put lives in danger.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Schiff is probably backtracking on their ludicrous claims about collusion because Clinton and others are now exposed as actually colluding with Russians to create the dossier, etc. There are facts to support that, unlike the phony claims against Trump. But now they will downplay it, admitting that collusion is not a crime, because they don't want their own party to be investigated.

edit on 2/17/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Schiff's indignation will not put the genie back in the bottle now. Investigations into the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton are underway, and ramping up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

"Our job isnt to be honest and perform our duties with some semblance of integrity. Our job is to stare at our collective navals while muttering about collusion."

<< 1   >>

join