It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Canyon Ancient Egyptian Ruins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes they were there, along with the myriads that followed to explore
the New World, but little acknowledgment of the rare evidence that
shows this is true.

It has been proven that the Knights Templar were in Oak Island,
probably in the late 1500's because an artifact was found that
was traced back to them. The idols and Egyptian craftsmanship
in the Grand Canyon proves they were there too.

Denier always have and explanation for a hoax, but it is hard
to ignore evidence.

sites.google.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

WHOA this has blown my mind. I had never heard of this before and wow there is ALOT of evidence to support this. Now after my movie night I will lots of stuff to look up. Thank you

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sweet, another piece of prediluvian civilization. Their remains and wonderful creations exist all over the world. I wonder how much longer our mainstream academics can keep on pushing their phony chronology of history they have created to keep us ignorant?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That article is a load of bollox. Several of the artifacts pictured are readily identified as being found in Egypt. The Smithsonian has denied ever having a Professor Jordan on staff and has categorically denied any Egyptian artifacts ever being discovered in the Grand Canyon. Since when does the FBI guard National Park sites? Use your head for more than a hat rack. If any of this were true, there would be a huge uproar in academia, the news media and just about every website that deals in anomalies. Oh, and please don't start with the conspiracy to shut all info down about this. Why would anyone want to cover this up? Too much money to be made if it were true.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So ... where does that site get the info?

I've known of the Phoenix Gazette article from the 1880's about Kincaid's discovery in the Grand Canyon but questioned it because people rightly pointed out some stories were made up to sell newspapers in that period and it's a whopper and I thought I would've heard something about b.c. Egyptians in Arizona.

So... it is just a website with pics, and anyone can label a pic as they want. They mean nothing.

Although, there were those lead artifacts found in Tucson that had a tablet describing a group Mid-Easterners who came in the 600s a.d. (or so) ... but people say those are fake, too, though they were found in a caliche layer dated to the same time the writings mention.

So ... dunno ... where did that site get the info? Why hasn't the Smithsonian blown open the archeological world with this info? What possible reason to hide it?

I doubt!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
While I do not believe site for a number of reasons, I have to admit its presentation is quite good easy to read giving just enough information to tickle the fancy.

I enjoyed the read.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

I agree that if true it would cause an uproar in academia. I suspected
the Egyptian items were transported and the whole excavation done
by scam artists in the 18th or 19th century.

I supposed if The Smithsonian cannot corroborate the evidence or the
supposed field scientist who discovered it there is no real proof. I
think that this point has not be determined and verification might be
available but we don't really know if the artifacts were left there in
ancient times. I think an email to the Institute would decide the issue
but there is always a chance of a cover-up

edit on 14-2-2018 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I am not sure the site is repuatablable, and archival data is hard to
come by, and when you see old new items the have to take as true,
but only by going to the newspaper and looking the archive can it
be proven true.

This case reminds me of the female Smithsonian archaeologist who was
drummed out of the business for discovering a 450,000 year old site in
I think Mexico. I forget her name but her documentary is found on YT.
Her dates were confirmed by multiple tests.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A few episodes of America Unearthed really get into this...
Check em out if you can...

America Unearthed

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Lol

what's so funny? this seems like a pretty serious and legit thread with a link to me?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
wondering why this is in cryptozoology, yet has nothing to do with cryptozoology. hey op look up cryptozoology.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Nice find. All I have been able to find a few years back was a few videos about an article done a long time ago. Also trying to find the caves. The park authorities didn't allow exploring the caves out there and gave the people a run around. Good to see something actually coming out on this.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Hopi have stories of the people that lived in caves with long necks and some funny clothes. Some Egyptions long ago used to wrap their necks with some sort of easy bending tubes, probably gold to make their necks look long. Here is an article about how an elongated skull can be present in a genetic line which they believe a family line in Egypt has the genetics. Maybe that family line was over in the southern Americas and south America too. That would explain elongated skulls they are finding. Human but with a mutation. somvweb.som.umaryland.edu...

People who say that all elongated skulls are banded are not well informed. There is a condition called craniosynostosis which can make people have a natural elongated skull, it can be hereditary. Look for images of this condition, they have pictures of some people with naturally elongated skulls, live people today.

Here is something about the ant people. It talks about flying ships in one of the other Hopi tales, but they could have been some sort of hot air balloons.

www.ancient-origins.net...
edit on 14-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatHappened

I agree that if true it would cause an uproar in academia. I suspected
the Egyptian items were transported and the whole excavation done
by scam artists in the 18th or 19th century.

My take also. Consider it. Ancient Egypt somehow managed to traverse unknown seas to find the Americas, and instead of changing the environment in any meaningful way, with any cultural enrichment or even ancient lore, they find a cave, and set up a school to teach hieroglyphics, carve the walls, and leave items that would have gotten them a better life in a new land if traded...

But just a cave...

I'd be willing to be that any of the items allegedly found there, were fakes too. This is vastly different to finding a stone near a legendary area where vikings or norsemen had travelled to, with futhark carved stating dates and names.

And that's not even going so far back into antiquity where the continents were globally different.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
Because it's utter crap that's what is funny. Some people fail in the critical thinking category.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm sure there was inhabitants in Grand Canyon,but why Egypt? now your sounding like that Hawass fool,I'm sure we used to have a totally different breed of people,artifacts destroyed paint different picture then academia trys to push,about 12,000 yrs ago were different kind of people,truth is been hidden,Egyptians were good at finding stuff,hardly big builders,everything of theirs was already built

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I keep seeing you all throw around critical thinking, like its some sort of shame comment to those thinking differently then what is prescribed from the norm.

Rather disingenuous, given the idea of ATS, don't you think?

The Smithsonian is known for hiding stuff, just as modern historians refuse to acknowledge anything but what they believe to be the truth; and here we have people continuing to tout that same line because of critical thinking.

Critical thinking would imply that you've also implored the part of the brain that says "This is possible, but how plausible?".

Considering pyramids are being found all over the place, could it be too far removed to think people several thousand years ago, might have been coming to the Americas before Chris Columbus, or did the Native Americans just 'happen' to get chunked on the Americas by genetic soup climbing out of the ocean as a protozoic soup blob?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I imagine that Egyptian travelers would have found a better place to settle than in one of the most difficult to get to sites in North America. Seems like if they got as far as the Mississippi, they'd go, "Okay, we're tired. This looks good enough." Probably find a lot more Egyptian stuff in the vast case systems in the Ozarks than the Grand Canyon.

And America Unearthed is kind of a fun, travelogue type show, but Scott Wolter definitely seems to be pushing a fairly racist feeling "white Europeans were the first American settlers" agenda.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting find OP I'll be looking into this. S&F

As for you, i suppose you haven't heard about the Smithsonian's long history of covering up anything taht goes too far against the grain of mainstream academia. A good example of this would be seemingly whenever somebody uncovers a decent "giant skeleton" and send it in to especially the Smithsonian... it is "lost", never arrived, don't know what you're talking about ect... It IS a conspiracy.

Not to single you out specifically but from the sound of it you aren't aware of this practice.

-Driver

top topics

<<   2 >>

join