It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream - being hunted by a multi-legged demon type creature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I know it was just a dream, but still - something about it has me kinda curious.

Memories are fleeting, more feelings than visual although there were visual aspects.

I was being hunted by a human like beast only it had either 5 or 7 legs, I'm not sure where the number comes from.

I remember running, had a sense that whatever it was it was extremely cunning, an accomplished hunter. It had no emotions, strictly business was the sense I have of it. Like it was doing what it was doing solely on instinct.

I remember knowing that I could not escape and it would catch me in the end, yet on at least one occasion it almost caught me but somehow I managed to escape. I couldn't see it but know it was still after me.

Only partial visual I have of it was me running through a small tunnel or underpass...it had multiple legs spreading out under, above and to the sides. As it chased me through this tunnel or underpass it ran along the ground, wall and ceiling all at the same time, legs everywhere. I remember my last thoughts being I had no choice but to try and kill this thing or it would kill me.

Very terrifying, I woke up partially and was worried, took me a minute or so to realise it was a dream but could sort of still see and fee it for a bit.

Just really odd, Ive never seen or heard of such a creature. It moves swiftly and was cold, no emotion, no feelings or humanity at all just a hunter.

Been googling for anything even slightly similar but no joy, probably just sort of formulated this critter in my head as I slept but still pretty intrigued by it and open to input or interpretation.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Perhaps you had a premonition of some future mechanism for war ... like an autonomous tank with legs and an AI brain.

If we keep going in the old directions, such devises will be "real" and not relegated to a "dreamworld."

Though I'm sure some excellent dream interpreters will chime in with excellent, enlightening views of what you were trying to express to your waking self.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dreams do not have a direct meaning
Think of what "demons" chasing you means to you
What the number 5 or 7 means to you
I.E. take each part no matter how minor and do some soul searching
You may get your answers

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Not sure about the future premonition thing. Although it seemed cold and pretty calculating and determined it was organic.

Probably doesn't really mean anything, just thought it was odd enough to be interesting to be honest. The numbers 5 and 7 hold no obvious significance to me but maybe I haven't thought about it enough.

Not really sure why I had those numbers in my mind...I have the distinct impression it was an odd number of legs and in that sort of range...not in the tens but certainly more than 2.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Do you feel overwhelmed or do you have unfavorable events taking place in your life? If so then you may be feeling like you’re being attacked. No one knows how you feel. Even you aren't consciously picking up on these or clues. It’s like you’re hiding it from yourself and ignoring it. You’re subconscious mind is trying to tell you something. The human like beast can represent a beast like nature in yourself or someone else. Try to see what if the number 5 or 7 have significance in your life because number have hidden meanings and are easily ignored. Do you see a lot of 77 or 777’s or 55/ 555? If the number is sitting in your mind it definitely represents something. Pay attention to your coworker, teacher, or any person you’re doing business with in any way. Our minds are complex so you have to be very simple when it comes to the relation status of the person. They may be a family member that you work with or something even simpler. The person who sits next to you at school (if you go to one. I’m just giving examples). Do you have feelings or being confined and unnoticed and like you or do you feel like you’re just not being seen? I don’t know you and have no idea what is going on but it seems like you are ignoring an unescapable feeling/event. That’s making you feel confined/unnoticed and stuck. Even though you are escaping in the dream, it just means whatever event/feeling you are experiencing is haunting you. It’s there and noticeable but you are ignoring it, even though it’s right in your face. Pay attention and try to be aware the events taking place or any feelings you are feeling. You need to bring them into face value so you can become aware of it. I hope this helped!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Probably, Demons have many form and size.

Probably, They can take shape of ordinary human, as well.

top topics

join