It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked WikiLeaks Messages Reveal Anti-Clinton Agenda and More

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Who in their right mind would want Hillary and Tax Hikes, over Trump and Tax Cuts? Duh!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
And? Is Assange not allowed to have preferences? Is he some sort of robot?

Julian Assange can have whatever preferences he wants. My issue is that he's basically become a self-appointed state-level actor in the influence game, masquerading as a neutral agent of transparency.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Julian Assange can have whatever preferences he wants. My issue is that he's basically become a self-appointed state-level actor in the influence game, masquerading as a neutral agent of transparency.

Interesting way to say Assange is a guy who exposes the corrupt people you support.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You suggest wikileaks is bias yet they not once, have ever had to retract anything yet you repeatedly, have been wrong.

You've been wrong more times than I can remember. You have incorrect political bias dripping off every thread you create.

Which suggests you're compromised.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You still searching for anything , no matter how much of a stretch of the imagination , that may show Hillary Clinton is anything other than Hillary Clinton ?
Give it up..

This isn't about Hillary Clinton. You care 1000x more about Hillary Clinton than I'm even capable of.

Leaked WikiLeaks Messages Reveal Anti-Clinton Agenda

Your unaltered direct title . See anything familiar ?
You losing it.
More the reason for you to give it up for a while

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That's your issue. Fair enough. Never mind if its the just cause, just that player haters be hatin'.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

As has probably been said, you have proven through post after post, that you are completely biased. Pot meet kettle. There is a history of wikileaks posting information unflattering to republicans.

Very weak.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

LOL, yea, I would have avoided that question as well, knowing the stance you seem to have here. Having someone point out the glaring hippocricy in your OP would be bad.

GOP bad, democrat good.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Remember the other story?

Assange: freethinking and obsessed by power

He never before "had live to see such a flagrantly extreme personality as Assange's", stern quotes from Domscheit-Berg's book "Inside Wikileaks". The German, who worked almost three years for "the world's most dangerous website", describes the Australian on the one hand as very "freethinking", "energetic" and "ingenious". On the other hand he found him "paranoid", "obsessed by power" and "megalomaniac".

www.stern.de...

Just another political clown in a sewer of crooks, even if all this twittery crap wasn't from his hand alone. The agenda is showing and it's childish by definition.

We want them trolled now!

Anyway. Hazel could be the one and only Hazel, but who knows. I'm speculating.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: tadaman

Shillary Clongdin did jokingly say she wanted to drone Assange after all

Did she? That's an allegation coming from an "anonymous source" cited by True Pundit which created a number of hoaxes during the election.

Also the Clingdings have been particularly dirty politicians and being that wiki-LEAKS tends to piss them off often for using the plentiful material generated, they are OBVIOUSLY going to be at odds.

Assange presents himself as a dispassionate non-partisan whose only interest is transparency. Regardless of what you believe of Clinton or where you believe WL sourced the pre-election releases, this only confirms what has been obvious for a while — that Assange has a vested interest, an agenda that dictates what gets published and a willingness to influence politics however he deems appropriate.

The facade of journalistic integrity is a lie. The reality is he controls the flow of information to achieve a political result that he wants. Under his control, WikiLeaks is essentially a hostile foreign actor, meddling in politics as much as any of the state intelligence agencies he'd presume to expose. Worse yet, he's self-appointed and answers to nobody.

Well, I guess it was a good the MSM, who has been verified as having it's members in HRC's pocket, never reported on any wikileaks stuff right? Wouldn't want to tarnish their reputation lol

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't believe a word of a liberal,they have no backbone,jump on bandwagon's,and with little to no thought,they change like the wind,just more liberal babble

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Because every other name/source on the internet or in the media is neutral, pristine as the wind-blown snow.

What is so special about Assange?
edit on 17-2-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join