It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Witness? Man Claims to Have Seen "Boys on the Tracks" Murders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

"I was also an enforcer who provided muscle to other parts of the criminal element to ensure that their illegal business dealings were collected upon," added Haynes. "In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction)."

In the near six-minute video, Haynes refers to a male "criminal politician" multiple times, but never names him by name. Haynes says the politician was suspicious that cash from drug money drops was being stolen.

"While conducting security for the drug money drop, I witnessed the murders of two young boys: Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were murdered by other individuals who were working for the same criminal politician. Their bodi

So things are abuzz here in Arkansas over this new "break." I have been in Arkansas for many years now, although I am not from here. I work heavily with law enforcement (surprise surprise). For years, I've been told (via hearsay) that this boys' murders were tied to Roger Clinton running drugs out of Mena. The state medical examiner was in on the whole thing because of Bill Clinton and this wasn't the only murder that flew in the face of facts.

Now....this new "break" in the case does NOT finger Bill Clinton as the "criminal politician" but it does make someone wonder if he will die before the names are released. He has allegedly shared what he knows with the investigator of one of the boys' mother.

It kind of does finger him given who performed the 1st autopsy of the 2 kids. He ruled their deaths as accidental stating they smoked to much weed and fell asleep on the tracks and were then run over by the train. The families were eventually able to get a new autopsy performed by someone not on the take and the results showed something other than accidental death. The drug operations in and out of Mena Arkansas were protected by Bil Clinton.

The last time someone had "information" on this murder his body was found in a car.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Wow, I've smoked some stuff in my day, but never anything close to making me totally ignore an oncoming train.

I want some.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver They say to bring the evidence to the attention of the LA police department. Let me tell you, I lived in southern California from 1975 to 1983 and the LAPD was already corrupt at that time and is now, even more so.
I think every American is well aware of the corruption that has been evident in the CIA, FBI, and other top levels of government for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

"I was also an enforcer who provided muscle to other parts of the criminal element to ensure that their illegal business dealings were collected upon," added Haynes. "In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction)."

In the near six-minute video, Haynes refers to a male "criminal politician" multiple times, but never names him by name. Haynes says the politician was suspicious that cash from drug money drops was being stolen.

"While conducting security for the drug money drop, I witnessed the murders of two young boys: Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were murdered by other individuals who were working for the same criminal politician. Their bodi

So things are abuzz here in Arkansas over this new "break." I have been in Arkansas for many years now, although I am not from here. I work heavily with law enforcement (surprise surprise). For years, I've been told (via hearsay) that this boys' murders were tied to Roger Clinton running drugs out of Mena. The state medical examiner was in on the whole thing because of Bill Clinton and this wasn't the only murder that flew in the face of facts.

Now....this new "break" in the case does NOT finger Bill Clinton as the "criminal politician" but it does make someone wonder if he will die before the names are released. He has allegedly shared what he knows with the investigator of one of the boys' mother.

Wow...now that would be a crazy break in this story. I read about it a while back and the deaths of the 2 kids was really shady.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It was Bush Sr. and the CIA running drugs out of the Mena airport...selling them...buying guns...and flying those guns to the Contras.

It was then-Governor Bill Clinton who denied multiple requests for state funding to investigate.

Roger Clinton has never been a politician, so he can't possibly be the 'criminal politician.'

edit on 2/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 2/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: nevermind...he does say "he" by the end of the video.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You need to do more research into Mena and Bill Clinton. He was involved and so was his State Medical Examiner who ruled the death of the 2 kids as accidental. Never mind the fact he did not perform any toxicology tests and decided to ignore the stab wounds on one body and the blunt for trauma to the head on the other body that was caused by the butt of a rifle.

Clinton his behind the ""its a federal problem" while he was Governor. Once he became President it became no ones problem because it was then ignored.

Trying to exonerate the Clintons by blaming Bush doesnt work in this case.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You need to do more research into Mena and Bill Clinton. He was involved and so was his State Medical Examiner who ruled the death of the 2 kids as accidental. Never mind the fact he did not perform any toxicology tests and decided to ignore the stab wounds on one body and the blunt for trauma to the head on the other body that was caused by the butt of a rifle.

Clinton his behind the ""its a federal problem" while he was Governor. Once he became President it became no ones problem because it was then ignored.

Trying to exonerate the Clintons by blaming Bush doesnt work in this case.

LOL.

Obviously you don't understand how much I do blame Bill Clinton.

Settle down, Xcathdra. I blame Bill soooooo much. Just because I also point the finger at GHWB and the CIA, it doesn't mean I don't think Bill was 100% a co-conspirator. Of course, he was.

Not a partisan, here.

"Exonerating the Clintons" is definitely NOT in my repertoire.

ETA: Hey, btw, did you know that under conspiracy laws...all co-conspirators are guilty of all crimes in the conspiracy. For example, if you agree to and, in fact, drive a getaway car for a murderer...you are guilty of murder.

There are no 'lesser' roles in a conspiracy. No one is exonerated by not perpetrating the dirtiest deed in a conspiracy. Bill Clinton is as guilty as anyone regarding what took place in the Mena airport.
edit on 2/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join