It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Witness? Man Claims to Have Seen "Boys on the Tracks" Murders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"I was also an enforcer who provided muscle to other parts of the criminal element to ensure that their illegal business dealings were collected upon," added Haynes. "In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction)."

In the near six-minute video, Haynes refers to a male "criminal politician" multiple times, but never names him by name. Haynes says the politician was suspicious that cash from drug money drops was being stolen.

"While conducting security for the drug money drop, I witnessed the murders of two young boys: Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were murdered by other individuals who were working for the same criminal politician. Their bodi

New Witness? Man Claims to Have Seen "Boys on the Tracks" Murders

So things are abuzz here in Arkansas over this new "break." I have been in Arkansas for many years now, although I am not from here. I work heavily with law enforcement (surprise surprise). For years, I've been told (via hearsay) that this boys' murders were tied to Roger Clinton running drugs out of Mena. The state medical examiner was in on the whole thing because of Bill Clinton and this wasn't the only murder that flew in the face of facts.

Now....this new "break" in the case does NOT finger Bill Clinton as the "criminal politician" but it does make someone wonder if he will die before the names are released. He has allegedly shared what he knows with the investigator of one of the boys' mother.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I only heard of this case the other day. And now there is new information. that's odd. But when I read the original thread, the part where the boys had smoked (quite a few) marijuana cigarettes, and were unconscious made me smile, because that's exactly how that works.

It would be great for the family to get some closure on this. Even if it does implicate somebody important.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Only the 2nd autopsy revealed that the boys did not have any drugs in their system at all. That appears to have been assumed by the ME.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Never voted for the man, even when he ran for governor of Arkansas. Never liked or trusted the man and his lowlife wife. Roger Clinton was his brother's dope dealer. Got tried and found guilty of dealing and served minimal sentence. Susan McDougal did prison time to cover the Clinton's involvement in Whitewater. Wish they could nail these lowlife slugs.
edit on 14-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Is that the same Mena Arkansas that Barry Seals used to run drugs and guns for the Medellian Cartel and the CIA?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HummaKavula

Is that the same Mena Arkansas that Barry Seals used to run drugs and guns for the Medellian Cartel and the CIA?

One and the same

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HummaKavula

He was even mentioned in the video from the OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

it sure would be great to get the scum who orchestrated this to be outed for the crime.
I was confused about one thing in the original thread and this report. Were they covered by a tarp before the Train hit the bodies? If so, how in the world could an ME rule this a suicide? that would kind of point to the ME being on the payroll, or massively inept.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: HummaKavula

One and the same

i keep hearing bout some tornado that blew open a car trunk full of someones files in that area
did that happen?

www.wnd.com...

Lawhon made the news last November after reporting he had found Whitewater documents left at his shop in the trunk of a tornado-damaged car. The documents included a 15-year-old cashier’s check for more than $20,000 made out to Clinton. The deposit date on the check seemed to indicate it was used to pay off a loan to the Whitewater Development Corp. Read more at www.wnd.com...

edit on 14-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I see. I haven't watched the video yet (probably obvious at this point) because I am at work.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

From the linked article in the OP:

At 4:25 a.m. on August 23, 1987, a train engineer reported running over two teens. The worker told authorities the boys were motionless and lying on their backs; their bodies covered by a tarp from the waist down.

I'm guessing that it's kinda hard to place yourself on the train tracks and cover yourself with a tarp when you're dead. Then again, I've read reports of people shooting themselves twice in the head. What seems more likely?
edit on 14/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it sure would be great to get the scum who orchestrated this to be outed for the crime.
I was confused about one thing in the original thread and this report. Were they covered by a tarp before the Train hit the bodies? If so, how in the world could an ME rule this a suicide? that would kind of point to the ME being on the payroll, or massively inept.

Yes, the train engineer said they were covered by the tarp before the train actually hit them. I believe I read somewhere previously that the investigators claimed that the boys covered themselves with the tarp for warmth and then passed out asleep.

Of course, there are allegations that these same investigators ignored evidence from the train engineer, EMTs, and also refused to consider the area a crime scene so neglected to look at other potential evidence. I do not know if there were ever pictures taken at the crime scene and what forensic analysis they might show today.....

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that it would be nice to see this whole case reopened and properly investigated. Even if you accept the theory that the boys were asleep on the tracks, who could possibly sleep through the rumble of an oncoming train, not to mention how loud that whistle was blowing to warn them? The 2nd autopsy indicated that the boys were either already dead or incapacitated. To me, there's a big difference between "already dead" and "incapacitated" from a forensic perspective....that's something most ME's today would clearly know. There are just so many questions outstanding in this case that SHOULD be easily answered....

ETA - just about everyone I know in Arkansas agrees that these boys were murdered. This was no accident.... Which begs the question about a cover-up

edit on 14-2-2018 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just to add, if anyone is unaware of the movie American Made starring Tom Cruise which is based on real life events concerning Barry Seal, watch it. It's a great and in places fun movie, but also details how the US government has been flooding the streets of America with hard drugs for decades.

Before Bill there was a Bush company called Zapata which was also a front for nefarious activities. Politicians can rarely be trusted. (Ron Paul and Trey Gowdy excepted, among others.)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Just to add, if anyone is unaware of the movie American Made starring Tom Cruise which is based on real life events concerning Barry Seal, watch it. It's a great and in places fun movie, but also details how the US government has been flooding the streets of America with hard drugs for decades.

I can tell you this...lots of folks up around Mena are rather sideways about that movie.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Before Bill there was a Bush company called Zapata which was also a front for nefarious activities. Politicians can rarely be trusted. (Ron Paul and Trey Gowdy excepted, among others.)

Little known fact that offshore oil rigs were used as drop points for drugs coming to the US.
American Made is a good movie despite my dislike for Cruise.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I boycotted Tom's movies for a while but at the end of the day, he is a great actor. Maybe all that Scientology paid off somewhere but I do not trust the man or his ideas or the organisation he fronts for.

If anyone needs any evidence how the crack coc aine epidemic came to be...

Mike Ruppert (a LEO in LA) calling out the CIA director is perhaps the proof you need.

edit on 14/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nixon's War on drugs

by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Opium Wars

The British government, although not officially denying China's right prevent imports of Opium into China, objected to its seizure and dispatched military force

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here's how it works.
The military brings in the dope.
Gangs distribute and pay the man back.
Then the drug-enforcement guys arrest you and take kick-backs from the for-profit prison industry.
This is not mere speculation.
I know it to be a fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

I can say that this is absolutely correct

And as Walter Cronkite used to say "And I was there" (a paraphrase)

edit on 2/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join