It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally created an account!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey all! New person here. I'm not entirely sure what to say, so I'm just gonna ramble for a bit and hope that it suffices.

I've spent the past 15 or years searching for answers. I've always had the feeling that most people were being lied to, but it just wasn't 100% clear what the lies were and why they were being told. However, my personal experience has been that when I figure one thing out, suddenly a load of other things stop making sense. It's like an endless rabbit hole that's somehow easy to get lost in.

The conspiracy theories that grab at me the most have to due with secret societies, aliens, technology, and weather engineering. If there are any interesting threads pertaining to those topics or if there's a different topic that you think is interesting, feel free to let me know! I'm always in search of more information. Can't seem to get enough of it.

Anyway. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: user18081971

We have been expecting you.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your time here. Your interests aren't mine so I can't point you to any posts in those subjects but one of the best threads I read after joining is All Roads Lead To Rome

You can browse the different forums to find something you like. Older threads should not be overlooked imho and the flag count can help guide you to the more comprehensive threads. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the funny pharm!

How long have you been lurking in the shadows here?

If you have any questions, or run into any issue, dont hesitate to drop me a pm!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Many thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've been casually lurking for years. I should have made an account ages ago, but here I am.

I do actually have a few questions already, so I'll most likely drop you a pm in a few minutes. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It might take a few more posts before you can PM anyone except Moderators. I forget the limit. In the old days you needed 20 posts before you could PM ATS members, but I think they might have lowered it to 5 now. Otherwise post a few replies to other threads (or this one) and you'll be there soon enough.

There are also help threads such as how to upload avatars, pictures in general and BBCode usage. It took me a while to get the hang of it at first but you'll get there too.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
welcome to you. happy hunting

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

I am sure you will love it here...

Plenty of friendly people here to help you navigate this place. When you might feel like it is time to personalise your account, a custom made avatar might be the thing for you!!

Have fun and hope to see you around...

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hmm. I think you're right about not being able to directly message anyone until you post a certain amount of times. Looks like the message I sent never went through.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I had been looking all over for how to upload an avatar, but I could only find outdated threads. You're a life saver!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Welcome. You will find plenty to chew on around here, especially in the vast archives. Life itself is quite the mystery. Our greatest collective minds can really only theorize and speculate on most things.

Enjoy ATS!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome, i can connect what what you say.. One thread pulled and the whole thing unravels.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Welcome.

You should take a week to familiarize yourself with the archives. Plenty of material there covering those topics.

Enjoy

have a good one.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Finally created an account!

Welcome , Lurker.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hello-

Here is something to start You out. Remember these same turds have been 'fiddling with Mom Nature' since then but 'They' will have You believe that all is fine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy Your trip and Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I hadn't heard of this one before. Thanks for the new material!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: user18081971
a reply to: JimNasium

I hadn't heard of this one before. Thanks for the new material!

Just fulfilling the Quid Pro Quo Rule...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Welcome ! The key to investigating is getting hard facts. Check all sources then check them a second and third time. Be wary of articles out there that don't quote sources of don't have any understanding of basic research skills. Those are the skills that any investigative reporter learns. In my experience the "alien" issue is a huge red herring. I'm not saying there is no life out there just that the issue has become so hugely manipulated and distorted that I think we will only get to clearly finding out about something like that until many more other problems have been solved. Just my view based on my experience.

top topics

join