It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s lawyer confirmed the Stormy Daniels payment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: aethertek
Stormy Daniels tells friends she’s ‘free to talk’ after Michael Cohen breached their contract
www.rawstory.com...

Pop a cold can of Mueller & have some popcorn, the shows about to begin.

K~

Oh dear the Cult 45 brigade copying and pasting from 4 chin sites with the madness that is Q annon may have one thing right

A storm is coming

Oh they'll batten down the hatches with their usual delusional denial.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said. She also told AP that Daniels will soon announce the public forum of her choosing where she tell her story.

www.mediaite.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

She just said she is free to tell her story now and is going to.

I hope she has pictures

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I hope she has pictures

I seriously hope she doesn't. I don't need to see him in action.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I hope she has pictures

Ewww no! There's not enough eye bleach in creation to clean that image from your mind.

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Stormy Daniels tells friends she’s ‘free to talk’ after Michael Cohen breached their contract
www.rawstory.com...

Pop a cold can of Mueller & have some popcorn, the shows about to begin.

K~

Oh dear the Cult 45 brigade copying and pasting from 4 chin sites with the madness that is Q annon may have one thing right

A storm is coming

Oh they'll batten down the hatches with their usual delusional denial.

“Everything is off now, and Stormy is going to tell her story,” Rodriguez said. She also told AP that Daniels will soon announce the public forum of her choosing where she tell her story.

www.mediaite.com...

K~

I just saw she is going to tell her story. I am really curious. At first I dismissed the whole affair, because he is a germ freak, so to speak, or as he says, but I am beginning to think there is something to this.

Also no, we are not delusional, the trump followers are. Just like the wife beater trump stood up for, trump knew for MONTHS about the reports, the damn FBI TOLD THE WHITE HOUSE....trump did nothing, did not even look into it.

If he had an affair, with Stormy, all I can say is his poor wife. He is a pig.....Oink Oink.....

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He is not a germ freak, his comments about him having to kiss women shows that is not true

I think he uses the germ freak thing as a cover for his fast food eating addiction

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

He's falling on the sword for Trump. Taking a bullet. Trying to separate the payment from the president. (vis-a-vis: roadblock the connection from him to her)

That makes no sense. There is a legal, binding, confidential way to accomplish the same purpose. Why would an attorney conduct a non-binding non-confidential agreement to settle an issue they don't want the world to know about? It defeats the entire supposed purpose.

Nope. Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It does if he is below average in intelligence & had to "graduate" from one of the 10 worst law schools in the country.

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It does if he is below average in intelligence & had to "graduate" from one of the 10 worst law schools in the country.

K~

Even if true, that Trump would hire such a piss poor lawyer makes even less sense...

But regardless of where he graduated, he still had to take the bar exam to actually practice law... and since even non-lawyers understand that settlements requiring confidentiality must actually require confidentiality, there is absolutely no possible way this attorney did not understand that.

Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Even if true,

Born 1966/1967 (age 50–51)
Education American University (BA)

Thomas Cooley School of Law (JD)

Occupation Personal lawyer for Donald Trump
Political party Democratic (Before 2002; 2004–2017)
Republican (2002–2004; 2017–present)
en.wikipedia.org...

The 10 Worst Law Schools In The Country (2017)

1. Thomas Cooley Western Michigan U – 146/142/139.

Cooley has already been found out of compliance with Standard 501 by the ABA. They recently lost in their efforts to get a restraining order against the ABA to keep this secret from prospective students and did little to improve their chances of having that decision reversed with this year’s embarrassing incoming class, with similar credentials to last year’s (147/141/138).

abovethelaw.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Stormy is a bit used/washed up. She'll probably be hitting the MILF circuit soon. I wonder if this is just a last ditch effort to boost her career prospects. I mean I don't really see any other motivation for her coming forward telling everyone she slept with Trump 12 years ago other than self-promotion.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Could it possibly be that she is disgusted that a low life "John" that paid for her services ended up as the Resident of the United States.

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Could it possibly be that she is disgusted that a low life "John" that paid for her services ended up as the Resident of the United States.

K~

He apparently wasn't so disgusting that she didn't mind sleeping with him. What does it say about her that she'd knowingly sleep with a married man? He didn't pay her.... she said in her own words, "I hope he doesn't offer me money"

She was paid to shut up. The only motivation for now telling is to smear him or gain herself some fame. One of two possibilities... she is being encouraged to talk by opposition OR she thinks it will give her better career opportunities. I'm sure her Xhamster searches are up since getting press on her supposed romance with Trump.

It would be different if she is coming forward to claim Trump assaulted her or something.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Okay... And? So???

As noted, doesn't matter where he graduated -- could have been THEE crappiest law school ever anywhere... the school doesn't tell us how smart or stupid or ethical the student is... and he still had to pass the bar exam to practice law.

We will both obviously think what we will, but I'm not buying that a practicing attorney doesn't know that a confidentiality agreement must require confidentiality.

We shall probably know more soon, because apparently Ms Daniels has stated that since the attorney with whom she made the agreement violated the agreement, she is now free to talk at will. I don't know about that...

But I do know that there's something very fishy about an attorney who makes a confidentiality agreement by and of and for himself, then violates that very agreement, rendering it null and void -- and then pretendinging it is to "protect" Trump.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I bet his wife feels differently. While she was recovering from giving birth to his child he's off schtooping a ho. He's scum from top to bottom.

If Malania was your wife would you cheat on her?

Ever think that she let him go do the ho? Most women think its bad to have sex when pregnant and if she knew about it and told him it was Ok then whats the harm? Also I have not seen marriage vows in the Bible proper. Its a total man made thing to legally marry someone. You dont need a ceremony to marry someone in Gods eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If Trump's lawyer made a payment to someone saying she had an affair, without his client's knowledge, he should be struck off the bar.

No lawyer would admit to doing this. It's like a Doctor deciding to treat a patient without their signed consent, it's just not done.

Donald Trump famously said on the campaign trail that he "never settles" (despite settling Trump University claims for $25 mil)

Why would this lawyer settle this one accuser, when there were 21 other accusers that had come out in public ?

This lawyer's story makes no sense, at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised that conservative "christian" republicans are hypocrites? They can't shut up about Clinton's adultery, but make excuses for Trump, Gingrich, Herman Cain, etc.

They're against abortion but pro bombing children overseas.

These people don't represent Christ, the Bible, Christianity, or even morality. They're evil and we all see it. They're blinded by their own BS.

Whatever god it is they worship definitely isn't Christ.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Spare us your BS, like Melania that woman Got Paid to lay under that fat pig.

Just like the whitewash BS of calling this an "affair", what trump did is no different than some scumbag driving to "that" part of town & picking up a street worker, I thought "Johns" got arrested & charged in this country.

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Spare us your BS, like Melania that woman Got Paid to lay under that fat pig.

Just like the whitewash BS of calling this an "affair", what trump did is no different than some scumbag driving to "that" part of town & picking up a street worker, I thought "Johns" got arrested & charged in this country.

K~

And your analysis is no different than some shmoe seeing jesus in a piece of toast.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ah, derp because the money trail seems to lead back to election funds (a no-no) so not so bright lawyer had to take the heat to try & divert the money trail.

K~

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join