It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI Californians.. State Prepares to Release TEN THOUSAND Sex-Crime Prisoners.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
February 13, 2018

Those of you who live in, or will be travelling to California, need to be aware of this PUBLIC SERVICE alert:

California will soon send 10,000 sexual predators pouring onto the streets and into neighborhoods where children play, and the vulnerable make easy targets.

The Daily Caller reports that Cali will release 10,000 perverts because Proposition 57 orders California prisons to consider early parole for non-violent offenders.

SOURCE: www.independentsentinel.com...

You won't be able to sue the state if one of these sex predators attacks you, or your child. Be careful and watch your back!

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As these ten thousand people are non violent offenders, can you explain to me, a concerned parent, what their crimes were?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

As these ten thousand people are non violent offenders, can you explain to me, a concerned parent, what their crimes were?

Pimping, spying on bathrooms, stalking, pulling out da penis, etc..
ref: www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up as some might end up this way.

Also, from that source,

Opponents of the proposition had argued the language was so broad it could include sex offenders among those eligible for early release. They used the example of Brock Turner as someone who could benefit from a loose interpretation of violent crimes.
The former Stanford swimmer was convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman outside a campus fraternity party. He was given a prison sentence of three months, which critics said was far too lenient.

So, that's considered non violent or along those lines? Wow,

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A good knuckle sandwich will repair most of those major malfunctions.
I have no reason to go to California.
Shouldn't be an issue for me.
Try whipping out your weinie in Texas and you may learn what the other end of it looks like.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You won't be able to sue the state if one of these sex predators attacks you, or your child. Be careful and watch your back!
-CareWeMust

Thats ok. Suing the State would not even be considered as an option for me. Course I am Southern though.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Liberal agenda, making Pedo's accepted members of the community since 2016........

Thank Budda they did not take your guns away......

RA

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Decades of Democrat rule destroys.

This quote from the article shows the agenda behind it. "Non-violent criminals" does not automatically mean all of them are sexual predators and perverts as the title of the article implies.

Fear-mongering for the gullible, that's what this article is. I wonder how many were pot smokers or any other non-violent and non-sexual related offenders? We'll never know because the article doesn't tell us, it just assumes they're all sexual predators who will get out of jail and start raping everyone and jerking off in playgrounds while children are at recess. They broadcasts the title as fact to those who are easily scared and gullible enough to take the bait, and to top it all off it reels in the partisan hacks with the above quote.

edit on 2/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Your source is propagandarific!

The headline should say something like, " Under California Law Some Non-Violent Sex Offenders Might Be Considered For Early Parole".

Here's a less click-baity source.

California-Must-Eye-Earli er-Parole-for-Sex-Offenders-Judge-Says-

The propaganda is thick around here lately.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, just think of all the job openings to be opening up once Calif. legalizes the brothels, that my friend is next on their agenda. Of course, I don't really see anything wrong with legal brothels, seems to me they were OK many years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

By California standards, that's mild S&M erotica.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Try whipping out your weinie in Texas and you may learn what the other end of it looks like.

Medical Science can make you a new one now, I think?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I can't answer that question. Several articles on the subject are out there. All focus on those who have committed sex crimes.

Anyway, it's just a public service announcement.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You could have used a better source than the one you chose to use. It's basically an alt-right propaganda site that sensationalizes everything to pander to people who hate Democrats. Probably one of, if not THE worst source you could have possibly chosen to get the message out there.
edit on 2/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You may have a point. Most news articles tend to over-hype. Some, like CNN, even make up lies to further their agenda.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Well, just think of all the job openings to be opening up once Calif. legalizes the brothels, that my friend is next on their agenda. Of course, I don't really see anything wrong with legal brothels, seems to me they were OK many years ago.

California should be used as a testing-ground for a lot of things, since the leaders there seem to enjoy being on the cutting edge.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

People are inundated with sugar-coated warnings. Something this potentially serious needed to be delivered with a worse-case scenario headline.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: skunkape23

Medical Science can make you a new one now, I think?
It will still look like a blue car with a white fender panel.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

More play of words by the media,was non violent criminals,although writer is using assumptions,I hate our ras well as most in So Cal,scummy libs in No Cal are behind all the hate and ignorance,we need to cleanse Calif of liberals,they are destroying the state,we pay about a dollar more per item,then someone who lives in Goose creek iowa,taxes etc,sad deal

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Don't worry though as an American citizen or undocumented democrat voter California cares deeply for the safety of the realeased prisoners and will do everything within its powers as a state to insure the public at large remains ignorant of the crimes the released prisoners were convicted of. State jobs as well as private sector jobs will be made available to them such as but not limited to. Day care instructor, school janitor, electric meter readers, catholic choir instructors, nursing assistant and gym coach.

If you or your child comes into contact with a suspected sexual predator released under this program please keep your bigoted and racist suspicion to your self. Remember saying anything about or denying a realeased prisoner access to you or your children will be punished under California penal code 97-188 also known as the "we know better than you do and will fine or jail you for doubting us"act.
All Californians are expected to tow the party line and stand firm in our laws and beliefs otherwise you may be deemed a libertarian conservative/republican or worse a trump supporter which is punishable under the "no independent thinking" act signed into law by governor brown.

Thank you
Gov. Jerry brown
California prisoner release program

Legal disclaimer

The state of California, governor brown,local municipalities and law enforcement both local and state will be held harmless over any and all injuries, rapes, mental anguish,physical abuse, property loss, property devaluation and other unknown consequences of our actions. Thank you for voting democrat
"Hahahahahahahaha these idiots never read this, god bless the American school system"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join