It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: MteWamp

Hell, Hillary didn't even have the decency to give a concession speech

This, this is nuts. Are you so wrapped up in anger that you forget recent history? Or are you just telling lies to make yourself feel better?

Speech Proof 1

Speech Proof 2

Speech Proof 3

Should I go on?

Best part, I'm sure you'll ignore the facts and not have the human decency to apologize for your lie.

SMFH

Wrong. if you want to call it a "lie", as opposed to simply not being clear enough, then yes, I apologize. I wrongly assumed that any six-year-old retarded kid with one eye and half-sense would be able to deduce my meaning, but that was obviously NOT the case.

I was referring to the fact that she didn't have the human decency to face her worshipers on election NIGHT, and instead of doing so, she sent Molesta out to make some weak-assed half-apology on her behalf, because reasons.

It was disgusting, unfortunately, but in retrospect, not at all unexpected. Simply another demonstration of EXTREMELY poor character on her part.

I mistakenly assumed that my meaning would be obvious to any thinking person, so I'll make a mental note to myself to be sure and NOT make that assumption in the future.

Got your meaning Right away, Mte, like anyone would.

Silly Hillary couldn't get your meaning, maybe because of that huge clot in her head, she's stupid, drunk , or some other similar reason...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: MteWamp

Hell, Hillary didn't even have the decency to give a concession speech

This, this is nuts. Are you so wrapped up in anger that you forget recent history? Or are you just telling lies to make yourself feel better?

Speech Proof 1

Speech Proof 2

Speech Proof 3

Should I go on?

Best part, I'm sure you'll ignore the facts and not have the human decency to apologize for your lie.

SMFH

Wrong. if you want to call it a "lie", as opposed to simply not being clear enough, then yes, I apologize. I wrongly assumed that any six-year-old retarded kid with one eye and half-sense would be able to deduce my meaning, but that was obviously NOT the case.

I was referring to the fact that she didn't have the human decency to face her worshipers on election NIGHT, and instead of doing so, she sent Molesta out to make some weak-assed half-apology on her behalf, because reasons.

It was disgusting, unfortunately, but in retrospect, not at all unexpected. Simply another demonstration of EXTREMELY poor character on her part.

I mistakenly assumed that my meaning would be obvious to any thinking person, so I'll make a mental note to myself to be sure and NOT make that assumption in the future.

Got your meaning Right away, Mte, like anyone would.

Silly Hillary couldn't get your meaning, maybe because of that huge clot in her head, she's stupid, drunk , or some other similar reason...

Thanks my friend. Unfortunately there are those here who immediately turn red and start screaming at the sky, over ANYTHING that disrupts their internal narrative. It's really not their fault, just years of left wing and liberal indoctrination in our public schools.

Some of the are people who've been here many years, and have always had my respect, and enjoy their posts. But there are some (and you know who you are) that have let the MSM and the Gub'ment completely brainwash them.

I've not been posting a lot lately because you end up going round-and-round, and when you try to enlighten them, they get pissed and start attacking you personally.

When DJT won the election, they were devastated, broken. They had been lied to. She was SUPPOSED to win, and they knew she'd win she SAID she was gonna win. Well if HRC said it...yadda yadda yadda

So rather than trying to understand who's fault it was, all they can do is see red at DJT.

The other reason I haven't been posting as much, is that there are YYUUUUUGE thing coming down the pipe, and unfortunately it's gonna go in the opposite direction than they think it is. MASSIVE!

So, anyway, we'll find out which theory holds water.

And here's the thing, if it goes in the democrat direction, I'll make a one on one personal apology and say "You were right, and I was wrong, and I apologize" to every member I've replied to.

BUT.... Would they apologize to all the Trump supporters if the opposite turns out to be true? I think not (but I'd LOVE to be wrong bout it).

From what I've seen in the last couple of years, I'm led to believe that a great number of the Alt-Left would rather see our Great Nation completely destroyed if that was what it takes to destroy DJT. Completely pathological.

I had a couple of friends in high school who were SERIOUS pathological liars, and the similarities are astounding. I want to make a thread for that, so I'll skip it.

They have lied to themselves for SO LONG that they are able to convince themselves that the lie is the truth. That's not a good sign for tomorrow.

My gut tells me that it won't be long before we know who's right.

Me? I have a HELL of a keg party planned.
edit on 17-2-2018 by MteWamp because: add

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh god.
This is getting pathetic.

How do you feel today ?

😡

The grapes are getting picked !!

Good time for a "Whine Fest" 😁

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: TomLawless
And the beat goes on.

Of course, anyone paying attention knew about those donations during the election, but nobody gave it a second thought.

Really?
I would have thought that somebody might have said something.
It appears that nobody did, because it would have raised serious questions.
When did you learn about this?

Here are some articles from October, 2016. There were many others.
Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife
Terry McAuliffe's PAC donated to campaign of FBI official's wife
Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

It's disturbing that McCabe remained with the FBI for so long, and was so involved in the Clinton case, in spite of this obvious conflict of interest.

There's his pension, courtesy of the Clintons.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join