It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Hell, Hillary didn't even have the decency to give a concession speech

This, this is nuts. Are you so wrapped up in anger that you forget recent history? Or are you just telling lies to make yourself feel better?

Speech Proof 1

Speech Proof 2

Speech Proof 3

Should I go on?

Best part, I'm sure you'll ignore the facts and not have the human decency to apologize for your lie.

SMFH

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
NSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders

I wonder how much money they spent setting up Trump.

We know the Steele Dossier cost $1 million and here's another million.

To paraphrase someone.

BRING THEM TO HEEL!

And no I'm talking about the corruptocrats.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....and many more. Silly, I know you can read..comprehension, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Dems/Clinton/FBI/DOJ has been caught in some shady sh**. Deflection and putting your fingers in your ears going "lalalala" is not going to change that. Sure Trump is under investigation. Fueled by butthurt and a shady dossier, pushed by those ever trustworthy Dems.
Work on those reading skills.

Just trying to help.

Let's play the "Count the Indictments" game. How many indictments have the Democrats/Deep State seen so far from these investigations? Now how many has the Trump administration seen?

Yeeeeeah...

Woot, Woot! Yet another gem!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is this news? When the IG investigation was first announced I thought they made it pretty clear this was one of the things they would be looking at.

From January 2017:

Horowitz also said he would explore whether FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe should have been recused from the case. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, ran for a Virginia Senate seat and took money from the political action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a fierce Clinton ally.

WaPo

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The number of lies told by our government.

Hillary knew how to rig an election.

She watched Bill do it twice.

And still lost.

Makes me warm and fuzzy all over. But not a tingle up the leg like that weirdo Chris Mathews.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

.....and many more. Silly, I know you can read..comprehension, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Dems/Clinton/FBI/DOJ has been caught in some shady sh**. Deflection and putting your fingers in your ears going "lalalala" is not going to change that. Sure Trump is under investigation. Fueled by butthurt and a shady dossier, pushed by those ever trustworthy Dems.
Work on those reading skills.

Just trying to help.

Let's play the "Count the Indictments" game. How many indictments have the Democrats/Deep State seen so far from these investigations? Now how many has the Trump administration seen?

Yeeeeeah...

Lets play the "Count the Russian Collusion indictments because that's what Mueller is supposed to be looking into" game, shall we?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The number of lies told by our government.

Hillary knew how to rig an election.

She watched Bill do it twice.

They had everyone needed bought off and everything settlet for her win.

The question now is: who intervened for the Trump's takeover?

I'm not certain the DNC spent a billion dollars on HRC's 2016 presidential campaign.

Me thinks most of that money was used as 'hush'/'blackmail'/'thank you for corrupting the process and getting me elected president' money. Because Hillary barely even campaigned... Fortunately, she didn't win. Time to take their racket and everyone swooped up it down!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...and, interestingly... in Virginia, unused campaign contributions remain with the candidate, to "dispose of as they see fit" after the election.

What a fantastic way to set up a legal bribery scheme... if you're into that sort of thing.
edit on 14-2-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

This, this is nuts. Are you so wrapped up in anger that you forget recent history? Or are you just telling lies to make yourself feel better?

Speech Proof 1

Speech Proof 2

Speech Proof 3

Should I go on?

Best part, I'm sure you'll ignore the facts and not have the human decency to apologize for your lie.

SMFH

No, you are wrong. Hillary refused to face her supporters on election night to concede defeat, in a break with tradition.
Only Podesta came out.
Fact!

Coward Hillary only did her speech the next day.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I bet this guy (mentioned in below quoted paragraph) is damn glad his pension has started... and I bet the OIG's office has had some lovely conversations with him as well. LOL.

But no... !RUSSIA! !RUSSIA! !RUSSIA! ... and so far the FBIDOJ stuff... nothing to see here folks... move along... move along.

I hear they have been remodeling and expanding Gitmo recently. "They never thought she would lose."

"FBI insiders said Giacalone used the term “sideways” to describe the direction the Clinton probe had taken in the bureau. Giacalone lamented privately he no longer had confidence in the direction the investigation was headed. He felt it was simpler to quietly step aside, walk away instead of fight to keep the investigation on its proper track. Giacalone was a true heavyweight agent at FBI. In fact, he likely should have been running the entire show. His pedigree included running and creating FBI divisions in New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and even serving as deputy commander in the Iraqi theater of operations. But in the midst of the Clinton investigation, Giacalone handed the bureau his retirement papers in Feb."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Is it really so shocking that the DNC donated to a campaign of someone running for office as a DEM?

It isn't really shocking that the DNC would donate money to someone that could influence an investigation and pay them to not bring charges against another democrat. You are right about that.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ignorant liberal MSM is perplexed that Trump allocated $70 million for GITMO for the 2019 Fiscal Year (starts in September).

"That's insane! That's $4.6 million for each of the 15 prisoners in Gitmo!", they whine.

If their IQ was larger than a parakeet, they'd figure out that far more than 15 criminals will be there relatively soon. And, I hope that several prominant Media nutjobs will be amongst the new arrivals to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
I bet this guy (mentioned in below quoted paragraph) is damn glad his pension has started... and I bet the OIG's office has had some lovely conversations with him as well. LOL.

But no... !RUSSIA! !RUSSIA! !RUSSIA! ... and so far the FBIDOJ stuff... nothing to see here folks... move along... move along.

I hear they have been remodeling and expanding Gitmo recently. "They never thought she would lose."

"FBI insiders said Giacalone used the term “sideways” to describe the direction the Clinton probe had taken in the bureau. Giacalone lamented privately he no longer had confidence in the direction the investigation was headed. He felt it was simpler to quietly step aside, walk away instead of fight to keep the investigation on its proper track. Giacalone was a true heavyweight agent at FBI. In fact, he likely should have been running the entire show. His pedigree included running and creating FBI divisions in New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and even serving as deputy commander in the Iraqi theater of operations. But in the midst of the Clinton investigation, Giacalone handed the bureau his retirement papers in Feb."

1st I can say I heard of him. If true, this guy should be a good choice for special investigator into the HRC cabal.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
GUYS russians hacked my refrigerator and meddled in my ego waffles.

i guess ill go probe my gf for now.

#memo-inc-soon

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good. Inspector Horowitz is a bulldog, and will get to the bottom of it.

If there is even a hint of illegal or untoward action, he will pursue it to the ends of the Earth. Horowitz is one of a us, a good guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: clfun12345

Ha ha!

Sounds about right clfun12345. Those dastardly Ruskies. Make sure they didn't hack your girl friend either

The Russian narrative is discredited completely. The think tanks/neo-liberal advocates need to go back to the drawing boards. They aren't going to con us into blowing TRILLIONS of dollars on another cold war with Russia. Instead, time to restore relations and kick the failing EU/UK to the curb.

EU/UK peaked in the 90's. They're on a steady and sure decline to becoming failed police states with totalitarian governments. Time for USA to run -not walk- away from the fiasco that has been our foreign policy/"allies" for the last 30 some odd years. Allies don't vote against you in the UN general assembly just to dog-whistle to their Palestinian lapdogs.
edit on 2/15/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

voted left since i was old enough to vote yet i think trump is doing great things right now

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

They said she didn't make one. That was a lie.
Period.
edit on 2162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Speech Proof 1

Speech Proof 2

Speech Proof 3

Should I go on?

SMFH

Wrong. if you want to call it a "lie", as opposed to simply not being clear enough, then yes, I apologize. I wrongly assumed that any six-year-old retarded kid with one eye and half-sense would be able to deduce my meaning, but that was obviously NOT the case.

I was referring to the fact that she didn't have the human decency to face her worshipers on election NIGHT, and instead of doing so, she sent Molesta out to make some weak-assed half-apology on her behalf, because reasons.

It was disgusting, unfortunately, but in retrospect, not at all unexpected. Simply another demonstration of EXTREMELY poor character on her part.

I mistakenly assumed that my meaning would be obvious to any thinking person, so I'll make a mental note to myself to be sure and NOT make that assumption in the future.
edit on 16-2-2018 by MteWamp because: add

edit on 16-2-2018 by MteWamp because: add

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

They said she didn't make one. That was a lie.
Period.

Hillary refused to face her supporters on election night to concede defeat, in a break with tradition.
Only Podesta came out.

Hillary only did her speech the next day.

She is a coward, thus unfit to be President.

COWARD!!
PERIOD!!

P.S.
Signed,
The vast Right wing conspiracy
(AKA the LEAs that Hillary pissed off along the way - payback is a bitch...)
edit on 16-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join