It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intel Chiefs Unanimous That Russia is Targeting the 2018 Election.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
every day that goes by without trump acknowledging this cyberattack, the more he looks guilty of collusion, imo.

he looks weak. knowing tump's ego, he's yearning for the chance to be strong - why are we getting puss trump?

nvm

worldpoliticus.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Chickensalad

i'd like to have a fair election.. what do you want?

It's as fair as it's going to get right now.

We'll have to get rid of the parties to really get anywhere. But, that's beside the point.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Obama assured us that it's not a problem, there's not much the Russians can actually do. Why retaliate for something that's not really a problem?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

LOL CNN Russians again...

I bet theyre unanimous about this.

If they allow the Russian myth to die, a lot of them are effed.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i'm quite sure russia has been interfering with our elections or has been trying to since the red scare days in the 1920's, nothing new to me here really, and even then most people vote based on social groups rather than their own choice or whatever, so unless russia does something that benefits the whole of america people won't vote in a way that benefits russia just from persuasion and manipulation alone.

people need to believe in the system and not let special interests push us into destroying our way of life for security and safety, the intelligence community by their very nature only act for those two reasons so people need to be careful trusting their words, even meaning well can make people do terrible things after all.

how do you think russia convinced so many bordering states to adopt communism and/or join the ussr in the cold war days? it's because they provided them benefits, not just from manipulation of media and education, in our position russia will never be able to provide enough benefit to actually persuade americans to harm our own country significantly enough to really worry.

this sounds like red scarce number three or something to me...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

LoL

My profile pic is actually a joke on the idea that "The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!".

I just need a 6pk and I think I can take 'em!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ok hope you had fun with that..

People didn't heed the warnings of John Parke or Cyril Evans either.
edit on 2132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You sir...I'm not a chap.

And Russia's sweet contributions were brought to you right here on ATS via Fakebook so don't act like they didn't get to you too.
Everyone who thinks Hillary is a criminal thinks so because of Russian conspiracy theories
they read or saw right here. The sharing of the crap is world class and you're all a part of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

And they were proven wrong. So...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

He looks guilty of collusion because he is guilty of collusion.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And Russia's sweet contributions were brought to you right here on ATS via Fakebook so don't act like they didn't get to you too.
Everyone who thinks Hillary is a criminal thinks so because of Russian conspiracy theories
they read or saw right here. The sharing of the crap is world class and you're all a part of it.

I thought Hillary was an underhanded criminal since the days of Whitewater.

Didn't need any Russians to tell me that.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

They want trump to steal the elections again with Russia's help.
Obviously.
They want to become a communist totalitarian country. That way they don't have to make any decisions for themselves. They will all be made for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have always looked at the individuals presented for election, their actions and past achievements, or lies and inaction, to formulate my own opinions of their suitability.
Now it seems I have been doing it all wrong and I should be allowing social media and adverts to influence my voting.

Imagine how embarrassed I feel.

This whole “meddling” farce gets more comical by the day, more so when they use words such as “intelligence” to describe themselves, when their actions seem to indicate full tilt boogey mental retardation.
I also feel rather insulted that they even think we should all accept this crap because they are the righteous ones and would never lie to, or manipulate people to keep themselves in power and enriched at the expense of those they like to control and consider peasants.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Were Hillary's missteps caused by Russia? Did those crafty Ruskies make her take CF dubious donations and set up a private Server for her Government job?

I suppose the Russians made her take over the DNC and it's finances and screw Sanders as well.

She's not a pleasant person.

Poor Saint Hillary........

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well you'd be what I call ... wrong. Just ask Ken Star who felt like you did. Until he couldn't prove it that is. History is what it is dear.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought Hillary was an underhanded criminal since the days of Whitewater.

Didn't need any Russians to tell me that.

That was Russian Time travelers doing that, duh.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sweety Hillary is walking around free after having the friggin nation up her ass for years. If there was anything to find they would have found it.
They didn't.
Get over it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You can't handle the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No one wants information suppressed .
Stop implying that that is the threat. It's not.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
someones pants are aflame

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join