It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intel Chiefs Unanimous That Russia is Targeting the 2018 Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kurthall

They see it as a boon. They're all hoping the Russians will do it again.

They will deny to your face and cross their fingers in private.

Hopefully they force me to vote for Trump again. I don't know what I'd do if they made me vote Hillary.

They'll convince you to vote for whichever candidate will benefit Russia the most, tovarisch.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Russian Aggressions Unlimited

Maybe they should take total control over all the internetz in order to save democracy and freedom?

Sure! Why not, the Total War plays out fine as well! There's profits to be made! And we need it so desperately that one would have to invent hackers if there wouldn't be trolls operating from St.Petersburg already! Wait...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Because that is what the Russians want. According to the IC their goal is to undermine the faith of our democracy. You know, exactly what CNN and the Dems have been going for 2 years.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's a shame that most people don't know how the American economy works. If they did, they could see the danger of Russian influence.

hint... supply and demand is long dead. Do you want Russian speculation determining your stock market. It's happening....and that's why I'm totally out of the mkt.

Making America Great Again....yeah right!!

This ain't Mayberry RFD Trump supporters....

edit on 13-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...YAWN...is this really even a thing...?

It must be so...cause CIA...FBI...Senate Intelligence committee...(is that an oxymoron...or what...?)...

"Gotta catch em all"...

Place your head between your legs...kiss your ass goodbye..."the Russians are coming"..."The Russians are coming"...

Wake me when those same..."intelligence"...agencies stop meddling in the affairs of other nations...
Until then...this is a non starter...

I call FAKE NEWS...

YouSir

Wow, that is really sad. You could care less that a potentially hostile Nation who is soley looking out for its own best intrest, by Hacking, and using whatever other method to influence people, like YOURSELF to feel and vote the way you do.

Russia is a story, the only one telling you it isn't is trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Let's deal with what's going on now.
I'm so tired of the Yeah buts.
Yeah but. Blah blah did this.
Yeah but blah blah did that.
Yeah but what about.

They need to wake the # up.
And deal with this. Now...

How do you propose we deal with it?

Limit free speech?

Or stop interfering with elections (even those of our allies) ourselves?

Seriously.... What do you want us to do?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Am I the only one noticing this change?

"There was no meddling !"
"There was meddling, but every country does it!"

I'm seriously getting dizzy from all the spin.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

CNN is going to work with North Korea to subvert our faith in U.S. Government leadership.

It began months ago, when that Terrorist Network took sides with Kim Jong against President Trump.

More recently, giving Kim Jong's sister a better "rating" than V.P. Mike Pence, during the Winter Olympics.

CNN willingly puts America in a bad light world-wide. Undermining the nation that enables their existence makes CNN a TRAITOR.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Until they help the dems win and the GOP dies on the vine...then it will become an important issue.

They did play both sides last election.

Both sides only acknowledge assistance to the other party.

What sparked the Trump campaign investigation again? Oh yea, money to Russians for information.... Hmmmm.

So did they work for the Kremlin, or not?

Was the information real? If so is that not Russia helping bring down Trump before he even got elected.

They don't care about either party. They just want us all to fight.

Its working. They are winning. Womp Womp.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The brazen impudence....

In 2004 the US repealed Smith Mundt. This unleashed our intelligence apparatus on We The People. Im sure we all noticed that politics turned into a total #show around the same time.

This was a culimination of 25 years of dumbing down Americans via US Dept of Education interdiction in local district and state level educators. We stopped teaching how to think, and instead taught what to think. WHich is quite handy when you intend to tell your populace what to think via propaganda.

Problem is, this makes us susceptible to all propaganda. Russian and American.

We have done it to ourselves.

I feel this is a very accurate and important observation you have made. It's easy to be focused so narrowly on the dangerous enemies who hate America, but what about our own quote unquote "Leaders" who are selling us out?

What about McCutcheon et. al VS FEC? Another perfect example of bureaucrats selling us out

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right! How are we supposed to take their wolf whistles serious that Russia is trying to undermine faith in our democracy when they have been pushing that same narrative since their boss lost the election.

According to their own logic we need to reject CNN and their commie plot.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wow, that is really sad. You could care less that a potentially hostile Nation who is soley looking out for its own best intrest, by Hacking, and using whatever other method to influence people, like YOURSELF to feel and vote the way you do.

Where is your outrage that they got paid for information obtained by a foreign spy?

I doubt to get a response.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So if Democrats sweep the midterms, are we going to blame Russia?

Can't have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Maybe Russia should just go ahead and lob a few nukes at the USA. Since the USA is hell bent on having Russia as the arch enemy it fantasizes about on a daily basis.

So tired of hearing the Russia garbage 247.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No, they are not just using propaganda, do you people literally put your heads in the sand? Also please tell me how in 1990 the Russians were doing this......Please show me what you are saying is true.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Strategy of the 2Kings

That whole hearing was

🔑 👐

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Globalists are laughing their ass off that half the brainwashed nation is basically screaming for internet censorship now.

Oh and on campus too.

Suckers.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Who do the Russians want in 2018?

Pelosi to be House leader?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Maybe Russia should just go ahead and lob a few nukes at the USA. Since the USA is hell bent on having Russia as the arch enemy it fantasizes about on a daily basis.

Hey, you know what, you should be tired of hearing about Russia everyday. You should not be, but you are, because they are MESSING WITH US!

This is our own Intel, I do not dissmiss the United Chiefs of U.S. INTEL, on what Russia is doing. If you choose to dismiss U.S. INTEL because of the president that is just sad. trump really is messing this country up on a far deeper level than ever before.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Nobody is lobbing any nukes, and its usually a hyperbolic post like yours that's constantly referencing the possibility. A reasonable person could view the friction between the US and Russia as having lasted since WW2 as a perpetually competitive state (and I'm not naive enough to say that the US hasn't been trying its hand at the same kind of things Russia is now doing), but ultimately Russia acts in its own best interest, and historically that has been to the detriment of the US. To think they're going to magically change all of the sudden is poor foresight I think. Destabilizing the political system and throwing the US into disarray and infighting so that our ability to act as a unified deterrent to whatever shady crap Russia would like to dip their toes into doesn't seem like a huge leap of the imagination. Look at how much effort Russia went through to get Putin's cronies off the Magnitsky Act list as an example of some of their aims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join