It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey told congress that Michael Flynn didn't lie.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to two sources familiar with the meetings

Fake news.

(This is easy, I see why you guys use it)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When did Mueller become a dirty cop?

Ha ha he's hot on trumps ass and trump and his cronies are trying so hard to discredit the FBI all of the intelligence community.

Funny how Christopher Wray testified today that the dept is strong and unified and not the mess or corruption filled organization that the Orange one would have you believe.
He must be #ing bricks.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What??? Research a link before you include it because you like the title? Nah too much trouble. Besides research would reveal the truth and that is just too hard to hear.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No you forgot she didn't lie. Big difference.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

She never lied to the FBI guys. Not once.

I don't understand why you even think this since there is no transcript or video of her interview.
But you just know she lied and got away with it.
That's some magic right there.
edit on 2132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: neo96
Either Flynn lied or he didn't.

The only reason they know he lied is because of ILLEGAL surveillance.

Good luck with trying to pin anything on Flynn.

Don't need to pin anything on him. He already plead guilty to it.

There are people that have done prison time as a result of flawed DNA evidence causing them to plead guilty.
In this case, the man plead guilty to lying to FBI agents... the evidence is in written memos that the agents write... no recordings(audio or video).
I guess if the FBI wanted to be more 'stone age', they would need to carve their 302's on a rock.

Not sure what your point is, really. Are you saying that Flynn was tricked in to pleading guilty?

He admitted he lied.

You are full of it.
He admitted nothing of the sort.
Are you a district attorney cause you sound like one.
It is quite simple that two people can have a conversation and not be on the same page for some reason.
That is what happened here.

fbi Have you been in contact with the russians colluding to undermine the election.
Flynn No i have not been in contact with the russians.
fbi omg you just lied to us cause we know you met with a russian.

you introvert are playing a sic game and someone is keeping score

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL! What's he going to say? "Yeah, we're a hot mess these days. I've had to fire, demote, or reassign a dozen agents, at least, due to political corruption in the Bureau. Anyone who so much as looked at Strozk or Page is ensconced on the toilet pooping bricks, waiting to hear what the inspector general is going to report. The stupid political witch hunt you jackasses saddled us with is destroying the FBI. Thanks a lot!"

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them

wow...Is lying to the FBI is criminal offense ? But didnt Hillary lie when...ugh...I forgot. She didnt mean it.

Carry on.

Flynn didn't mean it, either. I guess it's only illegal when Republicans do it, right introvert?

No. It's an offense no matter who does it.

But I think you are purposefully misrepresenting the context of this situation. Flynn supposedly plead guilty to that charge in exchange for the lesser charge and his assistance in the investigation.

That means he stood to face even more serious charges.

Flynn did not properly report some income from out of country sources, that could have gotten him time in prison. There were some other things too but it seems they are withholding a lot of information of those things from us. He probably will not get much time for his actions They have to show they are getting something done for all the money spent on this investigation.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them

wow...Is lying to the FBI is criminal offense ? But didnt Hillary lie when...ugh...I forgot. She didnt mean it.

Carry on.

Flynn didn't mean it, either. I guess it's only illegal when Republicans do it, right introvert?

No. It's an offense no matter who does it.

But I think you are purposefully misrepresenting the context of this situation. Flynn supposedly plead guilty to that charge in exchange for the lesser charge and his assistance in the investigation.

That means he stood to face even more serious charges.

Flynn did not properly report some income from out of country sources, that could have gotten him time in prison. There were some other things too but it seems they are withholding a lot of information of those things from us. He probably will not get much time for his actions They have to show they are getting something done for all the money spent on this investigation.

Exactly. Not one indictment or guilty please has anything to do with Russian collusion. Pappadopolous is another questionable lying charge, and Manafort and Page are accused of money laundering for failing to report income he made lobbying for the Ukrainian government, back in 2014.

Basically, Mueller was feeling pressure to show he was accomplishing something, so he charged whoever he could for whatever he could.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He will not do any time. He plead guilty to a lesser charge that will get him a small fine or maybe a small bit of probation.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Exactly. Not one indictment or guilty please has anything to do with Russian collusion.

I don't think anyone in this thread has made such a claim.

Basically, Mueller was feeling pressure to show he was accomplishing something, so he charged whoever he could for whatever he could.

No. These people actually committed crimes, or accused of committing crimes, and it came to light during the investigation.

You have no way of knowing what Mueller was pressured to do, if he was pressured at all, and you are making that up.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And it goes on and on and on...

No one is worrying about the IG report. You're putting your belief behind that like you did the failed factually deficient Nunes memo and the outcome is not going to help any more than the memo did.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not reporting income on a form that should have been taken care by admin peeps is not a crime that is punished. They simply get you to fill the form out correctly but in this case we have some knuckle heads conflating very much. It is beyond weak

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And it goes on and on and on...

No one is worrying about the IG report. You're putting your belief behind that like you did the failed factually deficient Nunes memo and the outcome is not going to help any more than the memo did.

memo notes

pretty good reading if one has open mind
edit on 13-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join