It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Proposes $4.4 Trillion Budget That Adds $7 Trillion to Deficits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ahh yes the Republican way, gut funding to domestic programs because “F*** poor people, should have tried harder bunch of no good lazy brown people anyway” then turn around and spend more money destroying and stealing resources from nations who refuse to bow to the international banking cartel and the almighty petrodollar. WOO! Winning feels good, MAGA God bless Murica! /sarc

To be fair though the Dems aren’t much better. Had to add that part for clarity although I do enjoy picking on the “backwood bubbas” more though lol.
edit on 13-2-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

The USAF is a throwaway, they change fighters more often then I change clothes. Then you have the throwaway solders who cost thousands of dollars to equip them despite the human cost.

Trump is still trying to sell us steamed hams...two Simpsons references in one thread-I'm on a roll!!!
edit on 13-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'm going to use the "f" word here.

The Republican Party is a Fraud.

If this was Obama adding more to the deficit. You'd have congressmen with their heads spinning around like Linda Blair.

I guess because their boy is in office they don't care about that anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

B-52 has been around for 60 some years.

And probably will be around another 40.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Classic Liberal propaganda for "we have no clue how to counter Trump's winning" Happens every single time . The same saying over and over and over again . What you going to do next ? Repeat the "throw granny from the cliff for the millionth time ?" I think Obamacare did a good enough job of that.... In case you have never been here , the US is a fairly large and modern country . Takes money to buy land and keep it up.

Not sure how it is winning when his actions are contrary to a conservative ideology, which many of his supporters claim to be.

So this is only winning if the goal is to be hypocritical.

The military budget needs to be increased.

Why?

Not counting the billions he gave to Iran , unlawfully. In the middle of the night . When no one was watching.

You do know it was their money, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
When it comes to actually Presidenting, Trump seems to be terrible

Makes no difference who's presiding the oval office.

But it helps to have big business interests represented there.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
White House Proposes $4.4 Trillion Budget That Adds $7 Trillion to Deficits

Still cheaper than the $10 trillion the last guy added.

Now wut ?

Leave it to neo to "whataboutism" a current event to talk about the Democrats. Never mind that Obama's deficit spending had a purpose (to pull us out of one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression), that his deficit spending decreased as the economy got better, or that the $7 trillion in added deficits is a rather optimistic estimate; all you care about are the raw numbers. So that justifies Trump's deficit spending in your opinion. Again this is typical coming from you, so I'm not surprised or anything.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well trumpkins, I guess republicans can blow through all the money we don't have, and that is okay....The Infrastructure, fixing of the roads is supposed to be a STATE issue, not the feds. Go ahead though spend money we don't have.

Trumps whole MAGA crap was, supposed to create jobs while LOWERING the deficit, something that he beat Obama up, for running up. Well now he is setting it up to go up, at an even FASTER pace. At least Obama bailed the banks and Car dealerships and companies out, to save them.

So trump is doing what he has done with his own businesses, borrow money and then go bankrupt.

Of coarse trump during the debates says "I have never gone bankrupt."

The man is not the almighty so many of you think he is. He is a liar.

edit on 13-2-2018 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 13-2-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

The USAF is a throwaway, they change fighters more often then I change clothes. Then you have the throwaway solders who cost thousands of dollars to equip them despite the human cost.

Trump is still trying to sell us steamed hams...two Simpsons references in one thread-I'm on a roll!!!

B-52 was designed in the late 40's all the models currently flying 1960/61, B-1 first flight 1974, B-2 fist public flight 1989, F-16 first kill 1981, AWACS 1977, these are off the top of my head.

Does not exactly endorse constant new airframes.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: burgerbuddy

In all fairness, many conservatives cared then too. Unfortunately, given the current political divide, I don't believe any deficit neutral spending bill could ever pass.

Our only hope is that the economy will grow at such a rate, as to offset the shortfall. Our military needs to get a boost after being neglected for the better part of a decade, IMO.

I just wish the $ was spent more wisely.

Yes, I hear people say, more big govt with this money but I don't think that is the end result.

Spending wisely is better than cutting, not to mention it can be both.

A mere 4% growth per year can do wonders.

It will take a century of wise spending money management to make a dent in the 20 tril, tho. Maybe less.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Well trumpkins, I guess republicans can blow through all the money we don't have, and that is okay....The Infrastructure, fixing of the roads is supposed to be a STATE issue, not the feds. Go ahead though spend money we don't have.

Trumps whole MAGA crap was, supposed to create jobs while LOWERING the deficit, something that he beat Obama up, for running up. Well now he is setting it up to go up, at an even FASTER pace. At least Obama bailed the banks and Car dealerships and companies out, to save them.

So trump is doing what he has done with his own businesses, borrow money and then go bankrupt.

Of coarse trump during the debates says "I have never gone bankrupt."

The man is not the almighty so many of you think he is. He is a liar.

Doesn't matter now does it.

The USA is done, thanks to obama and the dem party blatant disregard of any common sense and responsibility to their actual citizens.

Move over Venezuela.

Glad I'm in China.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Spending wisely is better than cutting, not to mention it can be both.

Of course it can be both.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Cant wait to see the mass tea party protests......

-crickets-

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Never mind that Obama's deficit spending had a purpose (to pull us out of one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression)

Leave it to the usual suspects to parrot CNN talking points.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol. "CNN talking points". So is the Great Recession revisionist history to you or something?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Great Recession ?

The amount of political bullsnip that surrounded natural market forces.

Bubble,Burst.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

You didn't notice the fraud after their failure to repeal the ACA/Obamacare? They spent 6 years campaigning on the promise to repeal it when they knew Pres Obama would be there to block their repeal. But once Republicans regained the presidency and had control over both chambers of Congress, nope lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Arguing the semantics of the recession's name or what caused it isn't the argument, neo. Obama's high deficit spending was a direct result of the recession and trying to get us out of it. As the recession waned so too did the deficit spending. Even with Obamacare, they tried to offset new deficits with new taxes and fees (though the Republicans assured us that they'd never take effect but were happy to blame the democrats for the rising deficits from Obamacare anyways).

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So your argument is.

It's ok to spend money just as long as it's Team left.

Someone clearly said this.

Never mind that Obama's deficit spending had a purpose (to pull us out of one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression),

Anyone else like Trump.

It's a GD waste of money!

Give it up.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
People fell hard for all the past Democrat BS

New plan and they scream like banshees

This ain't "Kansas" anymore people

wake up

😆

new topics

top topics