It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California woman, 19, fatally stabbed, left for dead, ID's suspects on death bed

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The woman was dumped off the road and crawled about 100 yards to the roadside, Fox 40 reported. Authorities determined the distance by following a trail of blood.

“You could tell it was so bad to where you just had to give her comfort,” Richard Loadholt, one of the men who found her, told Fox 40. “Anything else was going to be painful.”

Loadholt said the men comforted her while another driver called 911.

The victim was airlifted to Eden Hospital where she died about two hours later, KRON4 reported. She managed to give police a “compelling” account of who killed her before dying and authorities arrested a man and woman—both 19—in Modesto, The San Francisco Chronicle report said.

California woman, 19, fatally stabbed, left for dead, ID's suspects on death bed

This women, after an unimaginable ordeal, managed to not only identify her suspected killers when facing death, but possibly ensured justice prevails even though she succumbed to her wounds.

I don't know why I felt compelled to author this thread. But the strength this woman displayed by crawling to a road way... Not only surviving that long crawl, but to survive long enough to give the police the identity of her attackers, I (for a lack of better words) admire.

I hope the trash that attributed to this horrible ordeal are brought to the most severe justice applicable by law.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
She was a strong willed woman in the best way, and knew what to do to be found. I can only imagine her fear of dying alone in those woods.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
what a hero. i hope they quickly get these perps off the streets.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Respect and RIP! You nailed then and likely saved others in doing so!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What a harrowing experience. Brought tears to my eyes. I hope she was able to pass on pain free, at least she could have been given that. She can cross over in closure now that they killers were caught thanks to her will to survive as long as she did.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
all 19. Appears they may have known each other, at least been acquainted.

May the afterlife be shining her light even brighter.

these are the things that put the fear into me, people we may know, or complete strangers... capable of such things.

I am glad they caught the bastards.. and I hope they are not ever released.
edit on 13-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well being California we can all take comfort knowing the murders feelings and hard luck life will be considered in the mock justice. Probably get 7years and 3 hot n a cot, education,TV, computer time, art classes, and a loving parole board. Poor kid, fought for justice in a criminal state, God rest her soul.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Poor girl.

God only knows why they did that to her. Hope they rot in jail.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing her story and her struggle for life and justice. I'm sorry that she passed but I'm glad she was able to identify the horrid people who did this to her. I wouldn't have even known of this woman or her strength and her battle had you not authored this OP so maybe there was a reason.

Spread her courage and might far as possible.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I can't even imagine how hard it is on her parents to know that she suffered to that extent

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Double
edit on 13-2-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A horrific act of violence! My heartfelt sympathies to her family who has to live with this memory for the rest of their lives! :

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Terrible, but glad that she will hopefully find posthumous justice from what she was able to do in her last moments.

I have a friend in the Modesto PD, so I will reach out and see if there is any other good information that FoxNews didn't report.

Thanks for sharing the story--while horrific and a tragedy, it's a testament to the strong will that all of us have inside ourselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
perps are in custody at santa Rita jail

Daniel Gross and Melissa Leonardo, both of Modesto, are suspected of stabbing Cuesta several times, tying her up and leaving her body on Tesla Road in Livermore.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't think any of us can truly understand the hell this woman went through - or - her courage to endure.

She is surely a heroine.

Now it's time to hunt down her perps and string them up - after a trial of course.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The people who were responsible were caught not long after she identified them. If it weren’t for her strength to endure, they’d likely not be locked up right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
what a #ty story to read

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

oh my gosh she was missing her ARM...but she was so strong...and they caught the $%^&* that did this to her

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

She actually wasn't missing her arm.

That was mistakenly reported for some reason by the 911 operator.

Two white people brutally murder a young Hispanic woman and the media didn't explode?

new topics

top topics

join