It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's BILL PRIESTAP has Flipped. Is Now Cooperating With Investigators.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
February 13, 2018

BILL PRIESTAP was the head of Counter Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) under President Obama. He was in charge of finding "dirt" on Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump.

What's stunning is that this dirt-digging campaign was started as an "in house" FBI project in July 2016, and Congress wasn't even notified..not until early 2017, after President Trump was sworn in.

Here is a brief video clip of James Comey's testimony before Congress on March 20, 2017. Go to the 1min50sec (1:50) mark, and you'll hear FBI Director Comey throwing his Director of Counter Intelligence (Bill Priestap) under the bus. After that, Mr. Priestap became a Cooperating Witness, and is currently helping Congressional committees investigate potential Obama-era illegal activities.

Excerpted from: www.zerohedge.com...

Apparently, according to Comey, Bill Priestap carries a great deal of influence if he could get his boss to NOT perform a statutory obligation simply by recommending he doesn’t do it.

Then again, Comey’s blame-casting there is really called creating a “fall guy”. FBI Director James Comey was ducking responsibility in March 2017 by blaming FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap for not informing congress of the operation that began in July 2016. (9 months prior).

At that moment, that very specific moment during that March 20th hearing, anyone who watches these hearings closely could see FBI Director James Comey was attempting to create his own exit from being ensnared in the consequences from the wiretapping and surveillance operation of candidate Trump, President-elect Trump, and eventually President Donald Trump.

Immediately there was motive for Bill Priestap to flip and become the primary source to reveal the hidden machinations. Why should he take the fall for the operation when there were multiple people around the upper-levels of leadership who carried out the operation.

Bill Priestap would have needed to authorize Peter Strzok to engage with Christopher Steele over the “Russian Dosssier”; Bill Priestap would have needed to approve of the underlying investigative process used for both FISA applications (June 2016, and Oct 21st 2016). Bill Priestap would be the person to approve of arranging, paying, or reimbursing, Christopher Steele for the Russian Dossier used in their counterintelligence operation and subsequent FISA application.

Without Bill Priestap involved, approvals, etc. the entire Russian/Trump Counterintelligence operation just doesn’t happen. Heck, James Comey’s own March 20th testimony in that regard is concrete evidence of Priestap’s importance.

SO, as Congressman Chris Stewart said at the top of the Article, BILL PRIESTAP is a name we will be hearing quite a bit, as ongoing investigations, deliver updates and final reports.

SIDE NOTE: At 4:06, Congresslady Elise Stefanik asks about the importance of YAHOO in obtaining dirt on candidate Trump. Comey replies, "I can't tell you that". Didn't the Nunes Memo say something about YAHOO being involved in the fake Trump-Russia dossier?

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
In the Watergate affair, there was John Dean...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yep. And Bill Priestap is ObamaGate's "Deep Throat". But from what's coming out, the Obama Admin crimes will make Watergate look like a little kid balloon fight, by comparison.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Regards Yahoo:

In a new podcast, Yahoo News Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff gives details of a key passage in the controversial Republican memo alleging surveillance abuses by the FBI and the Department of Justice — a passage in which Isikoff himself, to his surprise, played a leading role.

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/yahoo-news-michael-isikoff-describes-crucial-meeting-cited-nunes-memo-231005733.html]Yaho o News/url]

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Adding the video interview with Rep Stewart from the House Intel
Committee in which he says expect to hear that name alot.

Jeanine: But I want to go back to Priestap. And I want my audience to remember this name. I’ll tell you why I’m asking. I don’t like that I haven’t heard of him. We’ve heard of the whole hierarchy, everybody on that seventh floor. And there’s one guy we don’t hear about and that’s Priestap. Comey threw him under the bus and said that this guy who was Strzok’s boss told Comey not to advise Congress of certain things. And the fact that we haven’t heard from Priestap tells me he’s cooperating with someone or what?

Rep. Stewart to Judge Jeanine: You’re going to be hearing a lot more on Bill Priestap.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... roat/

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Heh, glad to see it.

Although the entire anti-Trump/anti-Russia narrative has been thoroughly debunked. Trump vindicated, entirely.

And to those who want to dispute that, I say this: "just wait and see"

It isn't worth the argument. We've got bigger fish to fry, and a large agenda to push through. I refuse to be distracted by this liberal red-herring.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Remember when Flynn "flipped" and he really didn't?

Anyone got CNN or MSNBC on and can report how hard they're ignoring this story?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks Gothmog for the link repair. I did not notice until well after the allotted edit time had expired.

It looks like Mr. Priestap is still actively engaged in various programs:

Monday, April 30, 2018 8:00 – 8:45 Keynote Address:
Top National Security Threats to Watch in 2018
Lt. Gen. Robert P. Ashley, Jr., Director, Defense Intelligence Agency

8:45 – 9:30 Combating Economic Espionage: Staying Ahead of the Threat
E.W. "Bill" Priestap, Asst. Dir., FBI Counterintelligence Division

9:30 – 10:30 Opening of Awareness Fair, Expo and Refreshment Break

10:30 – 11:30 Phishing, Social Engineering: Inside the New Attacks
Ira Winkler, President, Secure Mentem

11:30 – 12:30 DSS: Leading a 360-Degree Security Transition
Daniel E. Payne, Director, Defense Security Service

12:30 – 1:45 Luncheon, Awareness Fair and Expo

2:00 – 3:15 Workshops
Track 1
Rethinking Your Approach to Security Awareness Training
Steven Rients, Manager Security Training, BAE Systems

Track 2
Defense Information Systems for Security: Q&A
Quinton Wilkes, Corp. Security Manager, L-3 Com
Nick Levasseur, Deputy Program Manager for DISS, DMDC

3:15 – 3:45 Refreshment/Networking Break, Awareness Fair, Expo

3:45 – 5:00 Workshops
Track 1
Cybersecurity 101: What You Absolutely Must Know
Robby Ann Carter, Instructor, National Security Training Institute

Track 2
CUI Compliance: Bridging the Gap Between Govt. and Industry

Devin Casey, Program Analyst, ISOO
Vicki Michetti, Dir., Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Program, DoD

5:00 – 6:30 Champagne Reception

Emphasis mine, detailed below:

Monday, April 30 — 8:45am - 9:30am
Combating Economic Espionage: Staying Ahead of the Threat
E.W. “Bill” Priestep, Asst. Director,
FBI Counterintelligence Division

As industry has shifted from the physical to the digital, so too has the world of economic espionage. It’s increasingly a digital battleground. From foreign intelligence services to company insiders, government and corporate secrets are at risk from a number of threats on a number of fronts. Officials and experts believe more foreign spies than ever are targeting U.S. secrets. While the U.S. focus has been primarily on protecting military and state secrets from spying, a new battle is being waged in which corporate computers and the valuable intellectual property they hold have become as much a target of foreign governments as those run by the Pentagon. Counterintelligence experts expect no decline in foreign demand for sensitive U.S. technologies in 2018 and beyond.

You Will Learn:
➢ Vital intelligence about latest trends in espionage
➢ Espionage actors, tactics and targets
➢ Effective and practical countermeasures

NSI

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

As the congressman said in the article at the top of this thread, the media will not be able to ignore Bill Priestap when intelligence reports findings are published.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As the congressman said in the article at the top of this thread, the media will not be able to ignore Bill Priestap when intelligence reports findings are published.

They sure can. Just watch.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

This is just the beginning...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is just the beginning...

Mueller does seem to be putting on the brakes, to make a U-Turn doesn't he?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

They won't ignore it, they'll do their typical tainted reporting on it, like the memo. It's how they keep viewers/readers. They don't suppress information entirely (unless they think they can keep it in the bottle forever), that would be suspect, so they lie about the information

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

CTH was all over this a couple months ago. If they were onto it, then it had probably been going on for MONTHS.

LINK

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

They won't ignore it, they'll do their typical tainted reporting on it, like the memo. It's how they keep viewers/readers. They don't suppress information entirely (unless they think they can keep it in the bottle forever), that would be suspect, so they lie about the information

You're right. It's not beyond the realm of possibility. They could say, "The Inspector General, House Intelligence Committee, and Senate Intelligence Committee are all full of crap. This is a coordinated effort to derail the Trump-Russia COLLUSION investigation!"

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

CTH was all over this a couple months ago. If they were onto it, then it had probably been going on for MONTHS.

LINK

Wow. I think the ConservativeTreehouse has sources inside these investigations. They ran that story on December 15th.. a full month before the ZeroHedge and GateWayPundit ran it. In fact, it looks like they copied the TreeHouse article word-for-word, lol.

Thank-you. I'll have to visit the ConservativeTreeHouse.com more often.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

He states several times that they didn't share the info because of its sensitive nature.
Hey mole hill you'll need be a mountain...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No crimes were committed by and no crimes are being revealed about Obama.
The crook and criminal is the one behind the desk now.
Where the organization is in a constant state of upheaval. It's a joke.
How The hell did this clown ever make a dime legally is beyond me. Every penny is dirty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join