It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Media Compliments Sister of North Korea's Dictator While Bashing at VP Pence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Pence is so much of a douchebag, he makes it easy for Kim Yo Jong to seem personable.
look out everybody we got an internet tough guy here.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

originally posted by: underwerks
A peasant from the Siberian countryside is better than Pence.
love it or leave it

Is that an ultimatum for his wife?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can imagine what it would be like if these media outlets were around in the 1930's.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well yes, she's lying. And yes, the media is glossing over the human rights atrocities in North Korea.

On a side note. I bet sis doesn't last a year once she gets back to the DPRK. Too high profile, too charismatic and capable on the international level. She's a potential threat.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: rickymouse
That sounds like what the left wing media would do. I am not surprised to hear this at all. I won't even question if it is real, I do not need to even read the supporting evidence

Clearly.

The New York Times article states that the South Koreans started calling her the "Ivanka of North Korea". Not the US media.

Christ, the CNN article says this:

"It's pretty brilliant, and if it wasn't Kim Jong Un and North Korea you'd have to admire what they're doing, it's pretty amazing," said David Maxwell, associate director of the Center for Security Studies at the Walsh School for Foreign Service at Georgetown University.

"The North is masterful at getting something for nothing," he told CNN. "They're going to get recognition, legitimacy, resources, without givingĀ 

That's a pretty glowing endorsement.

Just skimming through these articles they're presenting positives and negatives. I don't see any "bashing" of Mike Pence.

Don't worry they'll start banging the war drums again when the Olympics are over and Trump will have hard words on Twitter.

And then we'll sanction them like we've been doing for the past 30 years.

So let's just run with that, doesn't matter 1 is a sister of a brutal dictator in charge of propaganda and 1 is a POTUS daughter, champion of women's rights.

The South Koreans started calling her that, not the US media. Do you dispute that?

Who cares who started it?!!

They repeat it!!

Aren't you against the echo chamber?!

Fool.

I'm against trump#ers constanly spinning any possible thing into something that it isn't to claim victimhood or some kind fake moral high ground.

Like you have any claim.

lol!!

That doesn't even make any sense. You had some things to drink last night, huh?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

I've been called worse by better

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join