It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Media Compliments Sister of North Korea's Dictator While Bashing at VP Pence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

whats also funny is that NK is the propagandist, yet as soon as right wing media exclaims left wing media compliments a NK official, right wingers swallow the propaganda immediately, but can't really quite the show where left-wing media is praising the woman.

did they expect an official of the NK regime making a historic bilateral agreed visit between 2 countries at each other's throats for decades, to be overshadowed by a VP who thinks homosexuality is an illness....and brought along the father of the man who despite told what not to do in NK dies the opposite.... a death sentence for stealing, outrageous.

but remember this is a citizen of a country that classified them as an evil axis and levied sanctions after sanctions on the country... a slap on the wrist wasn't likely. again Darwin had no caveat in his theory...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: introvert

whats also funny is that NK is the propagandist, yet as soon as right wing media exclaims left wing media compliments a NK official, right wingers swallow the propaganda immediately, but can't really quite the show where left-wing media is praising the woman.

did they expect an official of the NK regime making a historic bilateral agreed visit between 2 countries at each other's throats for decades, to be overshadowed by a VP who thinks homosexuality is an illness....and brought along the father of the man who despite told what not to do in NK dies the opposite.... a death sentence for stealing, outrageous.

but remember this is a citizen of a country that classified them as an evil axis and levied sanctions after sanctions on the country... a slap on the wrist wasn't likely. again Darwin had no caveat in his theory...

Let's also not forget that this act, along with what Pence did at the football game, is virtue signaling in and of itself.

I thought the Right were above and against such things.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Left wind media is predictable and hilarious.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Left or Right, you're all fools. Nobody should be praising NK or showing any affection towards them. Ask yourself, if Kim Yo-Jong is such a great person, then how much has she done to help all of the poor starving families in NK?

How many forced labor camps has she convinced ol' kimmy to shutdown?
edit on 2/13/2018 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly my thought-TRAITORS. Do these leftist idiots think they could be allowed to live in NK?

They just want to continue to stomp on Trump and the US. Too bad we US citizens can't offer these media types on a silver platter to Kim and his stone-faced murderous sis.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm worried about Burgerbuddy. He needs some good meds or good smokes. Or we can have the Christians et al on here pray for him. Whew-

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I doubt there has ever been a more whiney and butthurt bunch on ATS than cult 45.
You build straw men, whine and bitch every day all day long.
ATS has turned in to a senior home where insecure, grumpy old males can express their frustrations about absolutely nothing
edit on 13-2-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Pence is so much of a douchebag, he makes it easy for Kim Yo Jong to seem personable.

I never heard of Pence feeding his family to hungry dogs. Or Zeroing a mortar on his family.

You are so delusional it is almost funny. But then I realize you're serious and I just feel bad for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just adds to the folly,liberals act like total fools,outed constantly for lies,and cheating why pay attention to idiots like them,they just waste your time

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Pence is so much of a douchebag, he makes it easy for Kim Yo Jong to seem personable.

I never heard of Pence feeding his family to hungry dogs. Or Zeroing a mortar on his family.

You are so delusional it is almost funny. But then I realize you're serious and I just feel bad for you.

do you think the propagandist in NK dont have stories of people being fed to dogs as well in the USA.

its the irony of calling out propaganda... kim fired canons at an official who somehow later resurfaced in ranks, he killed his uncle, his wife is a slave, the people are starving, they have no technology (but when it fits the narrative, they are the worlds greatest hackers and hack banks etc..)
the list goes on and on.

thank god China is not going to allow the US to do to the asian peninsula what they did to the ME

America still have their stocks in wars, the rest of the world is trying to move on but cant... one country year after year after year after year...

Pence went to instigate, little Kim countered. the world took notice, and pence has his tail tucked between his legs and right wing media wants to play the blame game because tensions de-escalated and not intensified.

edit on 13-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

All part of the show...

North Korea is nothing more than an Illuminati puppet state, according to both a senior Chinese government source and a veteran Japanese politician who was charged with negotiating with North Korea.

North Korean Illuminati Puppet State

originally posted by: kenpachi7
I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has. It's always been an illusion created by the US, South Korea, and China, for multiple reasons.

After Korea's liberation from the Japanese the current leaders of China and the US set up a deal, creating a puppet state, which finally got established after the false flag operation known as the Korean War. This was done so that when the US was in need of a quick victory to please the people, they could go to war with North Korea, wipe them out in a few weeks, and get all the glory, boosting support from the president.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Awwww thank you, that means so much. Doesn't change Pence being a douchebag.
And anyone who doesn't live under a rock is aware of the very nasty things NK has done..maybe they are pondering changing their tune, or its all for show. Time will tell, if there is reconciliation in their plans it might actually be a win for Trump.
edit on 13-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Pence should have taken a knee during the North Korean's national anthem.

Then the left would have to support him.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
North Korea: "Let's play the American citizens like fiddles."

Original Poster: "I'm your fiddle."

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Naw, he just should of been diplomatic.
Funny how the first link the OP provided was about how Kims sister took away Pences spotlight, why the f@#$ is the Olympic games in SK his spotlight? oooo the butthurt he must of felt

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Naw, he just should of been diplomatic.
Funny how the first link the OP provided was about how Kims sister took away Pences spotlight, why the f@#$ is the Olympic games in SK his spotlight? oooo the butthurt he must of felt

I know.

I lost sleep over Pence not standing.

It tore me up inside. I'm just a fragmented shell of the man I once was.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Lol, you shouldn't get so wrapped up in it..I slept just fine.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Lol, you shouldn't get so wrapped up in it..I slept just fine.

I can't help it.

That's me on the phone to my therapist every time I watch the news.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think sometimes thats how some people here picture people who disagree with them as acting..running around lighting their hair on fire..as the dude in the pic has very clearly previously done

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It seems some members are frightened by the prospect of a reunified Korea and are taking out their frustrations on the "left-wing media".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join