It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Media Compliments Sister of North Korea's Dictator While Bashing at VP Pence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The leftist media do seem to love North Korea. I guess it represents their ideal model of how a country should be run, so I am not surprised they laud their heroes efforts.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A peasant from the Siberian countryside is better than Pence.

Then move to Siberia. America won't miss you.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Not surprising CNN praises North Korea since one time it threatened to dox someone for making a meme criticizing them. If CNN were to run this country, they would have send the dude to a gulag.

edit on 2/13/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The leftist media do seem to love North Korea. I guess it represents their ideal model of how a country should be run, so I am not surprised they laud their heroes efforts.

CNN and Lester Holt at NBC are leading this love-fest of North Korea. Never mind that NK has killed one American (Otto) and has 3 more being held captive.

As I've said over and over again, the Left-wing media in this country have become Anti-America terrorist organizations. AKA...TRAITORS to the very country that enables their existence.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: rickymouse
That sounds like what the left wing media would do. I am not surprised to hear this at all. I won't even question if it is real, I do not need to even read the supporting evidence

Clearly.

The New York Times article states that the South Koreans started calling her the "Ivanka of North Korea". Not the US media.

Christ, the CNN article says this:

"It's pretty brilliant, and if it wasn't Kim Jong Un and North Korea you'd have to admire what they're doing, it's pretty amazing," said David Maxwell, associate director of the Center for Security Studies at the Walsh School for Foreign Service at Georgetown University.

"The North is masterful at getting something for nothing," he told CNN. "They're going to get recognition, legitimacy, resources, without giving 

That's a pretty glowing endorsement.

Just skimming through these articles they're presenting positives and negatives. I don't see any "bashing" of Mike Pence.

Don't worry they'll start banging the war drums again when the Olympics are over and Trump will have hard words on Twitter.

And then we'll sanction them like we've been doing for the past 30 years.

So let's just run with that, doesn't matter 1 is a sister of a brutal dictator in charge of propaganda and 1 is a POTUS daughter, champion of women's rights.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Otto Warbier story is sad but does he have any personal responsibility? I mean who the hell dicks around in a very controlled hostile country?
Would you..I think not, you are probably smarter than that.

Yeah he got what he deserved. Right? How the # do you know what he did?!

Did he kill someone?

Obama was such a pussy, he thanked them like Kerry thanked the Iranians for not killing the sailors.

I'm sick of this BS. I want justice not accolades. Where are the BS SJW's? It's because he was white, right?

I swear, if i ever run into any of you pricks...

Pussy ass mofos. Stay safe in yo space there in the US.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

...and the US system doesn't routinely kill prisoners?

Your country and mine as deputy dog can be summed up thus

Who cares?! he said it best, "meet my little fwrend"!

Some people just need killin'

Or do you open your home to rehab murderers?

I'd be impressed if you did, but we all know better.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

That sounds like what the left wing media would do. I am not surprised to hear this at all. I won't even question if it is real, I do not need to even read the supporting evidence

Clearly.

The New York Times article states that the South Koreans started calling her the "Ivanka of North Korea". Not the US media.

"It's pretty brilliant, and if it wasn't Kim Jong Un and North Korea you'd have to admire what they're doing, it's pretty amazing," said David Maxwell, associate director of the Center for Security Studies at the Walsh School for Foreign Service at Georgetown University.

"The North is masterful at getting something for nothing," he told CNN. "They're going to get recognition, legitimacy, resources, without giving 

Just skimming through these articles they're presenting positives and negatives. I don't see any "bashing" of Mike Pence.

Don't worry they'll start banging the war drums again when the Olympics are over and Trump will have hard words on Twitter.

So let's just run with that, doesn't matter 1 is a sister of a brutal dictator in charge of propaganda and 1 is a POTUS daughter, champion of women's rights.

The South Koreans started calling her that, not the US media. Do you dispute that?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

No kidding, I think I got all of it right though..why would anybody with a lick of common sense go there to begin with, and then do anything to put yourself in a bad spot?
It's bad what happened to him and he obviously did not deserve to die, but he put himself there.

Good, same with border jumpers and illegals in the USA!

F'n hypocrites.

You never even been to Bugtussel have you?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's not even funny now.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The Otto Warbier story is sad but does he have any personal responsibility? I mean who the hell dicks around in a very controlled hostile country?

Did he kill someone?

Obama was such a pussy, he thanked them like Kerry thanked the Iranians for not killing the sailors.

I'm sick of this BS. I want justice not accolades. Where are the BS SJW's? It's because he was white, right?

Tell me did you have the same feeling towards the police and American government when they executed Eric garner for selling cigarettes in the street or is your outrage selective?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Clearly.

The South Koreans started calling her that, not the US media. Do you dispute that?

Who cares who started it?!!

They repeat it!!

Aren't you against the echo chamber?!

Fool.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did he kill someone?

Tell me did you have the same feeling towards the police and American government when they executed Eric garner for selling cigarettes in the street or is your outrage selective?

No I don't. Mofo was breaking the law. Selling single cigs. Was he an immigrant?

Why u ask?

Did he die on his own or did they kill him?

Go live elsewhere or stfu.

It was the lib money grubbing tax laws that killed him.

edit on 2 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Clearly.

They repeat it!!

Fool.

I'm against trump#ers constanly spinning any possible thing into something that it isn't to claim victimhood or some kind fake moral high ground.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Did he kill someone?

No I don't. Mofo was breaking the law. Selling single cigs. Was he an immigrant?

Why u ask?

If you want to go all keyboard warrior mode that's fine by me, the dumb ass broke the law in nth Korea ,he paid the ultimate price for that, we expect that behavior from Kim not from the U. S.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Clearly.

They repeat it!!

Fool.

I'm against trump#ers constanly spinning any possible thing into something that it isn't to claim victimhood or some kind fake moral high ground.

Like you have any claim.

lol!!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Did he kill someone?

Why u ask?

If you want to go all keyboard warrior mode that's fine by me, the dumb ass broke the law in nth Korea ,he paid the ultimate price for that, we expect that behavior from Kim not from the U. S.

Good, I understand where you come from.

Daca's broke the law too.

Let's kill a few of them. No need to deport for so much money, graves are cheap.

We are all the same, right? No culture or country is better than another, right?

He "stole" a poster, Kate was killed.

Let's make things even. Like if you were in NK expounding this sort of crap against NK like you do to the USA, what do you think would happen to you?

What would you deserve?

Thought so.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

you're a mental case. maybe get checked out.

your idea of 'left and right' is getting less and less political and more sociopathic...
hopefully you don't have any automatic weapons ... and go berserk one day

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
International, world media says that she stole the spotlight and that Pence acted like a wimp because avoiding the north koreans(skipping a dinner, no handshakes, not looking at Kim Yo Jong etc) and that he just shows the Trump-"U"S mentality of avoiding a policy of détente with NK.

While the south coreans and the north coreans show some intelligence and talk, almost work together now, the Trump-"U"SA tries everything to destroy any policy of détente, because that doesn´t fit into it´s world, foreign policy, the "U"S world domination dreams.

So the whole world press is what some of the "U"S citizens think would be "left"?

Good to know, then the rightwingers are hopelessly lost anyway!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
International, world media says that she stole the spotlight and that Pence acted like a wimp because avoiding the north koreans(skipping a dinner, no handshakes, not looking at Kim Yo Jong etc) and that he just shows the Trump-"U"S mentality of avoiding a policy of détente with NK.

While the south coreans and the north coreans show some intelligence and talk, almost work together now, the Trump-"U"SA tries everything to destroy any policy of détente, because that doesn´t fit into it´s world, foreign policy, the "U"S world domination dreams.

So the whole world press is what some of the "U"S citizens think would be "left"?

Good to know, then the rightwingers are hopelessly lost anyway!

Isn't it sad that the US VP acts more like a tilted teenage girl than a grown man/VP?

I can see why some in this thread would want to deflect.

Having to come to term with the fact that Pence acted like a little bitch may be tough for some to swallow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join