It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Media Compliments Sister of North Korea's Dictator While Bashing at VP Pence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Kim Jong-un’s Sister Turns On the Charm, Taking Pence’s Spotlight

North Korea heads for diplomacy gold medal at Olympics: analysts

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics

North Korea is winning the Olympics --and it's not because of sports

Kim Yo-jong, the 'Ivanka Trump of North Korea', captivates the South

Are these leftist news media forgetting the fact that she is the head of the Workers’ Party of Korea’s propaganda and agitation department (PAD)? In other words, she lies about what her regime does to her people and to the world on a daily basis. She also controls and tells news media in NK what articles they must publish, and with what slant they must be published.

This is not the first, and it won't be the last time that left-wing media continues to compliment left-wing dictators all over the world. From Stalin, to Lenin, to castro, Chavez, and every other left-wing dictator, these left-wing media always continue their bashing of the U.S. meanwhile complimenting left-wing dictators such as the head of the propaganda and agitation department in North Korea...

edit on 13-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Are these leftist news media forgetting the fact that she is the head of the Workers’ Party of Korea’s propaganda and agitation department (PAD). in other words, she lies about what her regime does to her people and to the world on a daily basis. She also controls and tells news media in NK what articles they must publish and with what slant they must be published.

No, they can not be that stupid.

Anything to them is better than Trump......anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

With all the "FAKE" propaganda these left-wing media have been publishing for the past almost 2 years, it isn't that shocking that they are complimenting the head of the propaganda system of a left-wing dictatorship.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It doesn't change the fact that she stole the show.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Pence only stood and clapped the US team so most of the world did see him as an arrogant individual,the North and South seem to be realising the US doctrine will wreck both their countries so they have started a dialogue its called diplomacy something the US does not have in its reportoire any more.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am quite sure this is what the North Koreans wanted.

They are masters of propaganda after all. They know how to project an image better than anyone.

Another example is convincing the US they were planning an imminent nuclear first strike against them, which was widely speculated and reported in the US mainstream media, of course they had no intention of doing this, and no expert on the DPRK would agree this was their intention. It was all about the image they wanted to show to the world.

I wouldn't have hope on the US Mainstream Media ever not falling for the Workers' Party's games. Most of the time they let themselves get led by the nose.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The easy way to not come into contact with their BS is to simple change channel or not read the article..

It is fairly obvious that their is a element within the US that wants to destroy the nation "by any means" , just use it as a gauge in which to assess what they are feeding the people..

Current rhetoric seems to be,

Syria=Assad- is very bad, democratically elected by his people and needs to be removed..

King Yo Yang-unelected mouth piece to a twat in a dictatorship= oh what a sweet heart..

Trump=elected by the people against all odds, possible anti christ and pussy fumbler that needs removing from office ASAP...

See a pattern there????.....

RA

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A peasant from the Siberian countryside is better than Pence.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That sounds like what the left wing media would do. I am not surprised to hear this at all. I won't even question if it is real, I do not need to even read the supporting evidence, they have been doing things like this for a year.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What does an "Agitation" department do, anyway? Agitate, I expect.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Says who?

Michelle?

SNIP Brother is the nastiest dictator in the world?

Turns me on too, NOT!

I'd rather face Sonny Corleone than jung un.

edit on 2/13/2018 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped off color comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Pence is so much of a douchebag, he makes it easy for Kim Yo Jong to seem personable.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

She is the head of NoKo propaganda.

She sent a tingle up all their legs.

Like obama did.

Was it up or down their legs?

Nuke the #s anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Stole is an excellent word in that case....

Stole it in a stole.

Stole- past tense of steal

take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Stole

a woman's long scarf or shawl, especially fur or similar material, worn loosely over the shoulders

Defs by Google

Dang , I am a nefarious (but truthful) person

edit on 2/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Pence only stood and clapped the US team so most of the world did see him as an arrogant individual,the North and South seem to be realising the US doctrine will wreck both their countries so they have started a dialogue its called diplomacy something the US does not have in its reportoire any more.

Ok, but it's ok to take a knee for police abuse and not a murderous dictaor country?

Remember Warmbier?

The kid they sent back to die under obama's admin?

John Kerry? Hey John! Where are you?

The left are stupid #s.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That sounds like what the left wing media would do. I am not surprised to hear this at all. I won't even question if it is real, I do not need to even read the supporting evidence

Clearly.

The New York Times article states that the South Koreans started calling her the "Ivanka of North Korea". Not the US media.

Christ, the CNN article says this:

"It's pretty brilliant, and if it wasn't Kim Jong Un and North Korea you'd have to admire what they're doing, it's pretty amazing," said David Maxwell, associate director of the Center for Security Studies at the Walsh School for Foreign Service at Georgetown University.

"The North is masterful at getting something for nothing," he told CNN. "They're going to get recognition, legitimacy, resources, without giving 

That's a pretty glowing endorsement.

Just skimming through these articles they're presenting positives and negatives. I don't see any "bashing" of Mike Pence.

Don't worry they'll start banging the war drums again when the Olympics are over and Trump will have hard words on Twitter.

And then we'll sanction them like we've been doing for the past 30 years.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Otto Warbier story is sad but does he have any personal responsibility? I mean who the hell dicks around in a very controlled hostile country?
Would you..I think not, you are probably smarter than that.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

...and the US system doesn't routinely kill prisoners?

Your country and mine as deputy dog can be summed up thus

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

in a very controlled hostile country

You got that part right....

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No kidding, I think I got all of it right though..why would anybody with a lick of common sense go there to begin with, and then do anything to put yourself in a bad spot?
It's bad what happened to him and he obviously did not deserve to die, but he put himself there.
edit on 13-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join