It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Former Defense Minister Says the Illuminati is Very Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defence, is believed to be the highest-ranking former politician to come out as a believer of the popular conspiracy theory.

As one of the world's biggest conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is said to be a secretive global elite which runs governments from behind the scenes and is planning to introduce a New World Order (NWO).

He said: "You have a got secret cabal that’s actually running the world and they’ve managed to keep this technology under wraps until they can cash in the trillions of oil assets that they’ve got.

"And it’s not going to change until hundreds of thousands of people band together and say look ‘you’ve got to come clean, tell us what is going on, and change your priorities to save the world for further generations instead of blowing it on wars’."

Looks like Mr. Hellyer has moved on from Little Green Men and is now focusing on exposing the Illuminati.

This isn't Hellyer's first foray into NWO ramblings, last year he claimed the group was responsible for hiding the presence of aliens on Earth from humanity. www.inquisitr.com... -conspiracy-theorists-warn/

I honestly don't know whether to spike the ball, laugh out loud, make cucu clock sounds while slowing revolving my finger around the temple of my head, or shed a tear and move on. It would be nice if some of these conspiratorial "confirmations" came from established and respected people who don't have a history of making dubious claims. As it stands, I sort of regard Mr Hellyer as the Canadian equivalent to Jet Propulsion Lab's Jack Parsons... a brilliant scientific mind which fell into ridicule and mockery thanks to his embracing of Thelema and other highly questionable psychopathies.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Who knows whether we should believe a speck of what he says, but I will tell you this:
If some group of powerful rich bastards have been suppressing what it takes for me to live the George Jetson lifestyle, I am going to be pretty pissed off when I find out about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well,
It's simple enough, Hellyer may well be a slice short of the full loaf..and it points that way being so often short on detail, however, he'll always have legs re NWO since there are many people who subscribe to a NWO philosophy, and of course, country's leaders have spoken the dreaded words when it suited.
Come to think of it, the Alien meme has been used by principal heads before too, repeatedly. Laugh at one laugh at them all.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Historically the illuminati exists, the Bavarian Illuminati are a historical fact,

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." George Washington
consciouslifenews.com...#

But just because some elitist group or 'club' existed at one point in time, and perhaps even orchestrated world events for generations, doesn't mean their plans are feasible or will be realized.

In order for a global government to be formed we would have to experience further consolidation of power and increasing complexity. IMO we hit peak complexity a while back or will soon hit peak complexity. Primarily because the energy returned over energy invested ratios of our fossil fuels are rapidly declining. This can be easily be seen by US energy companies that haven't produced a dime of profit in 10 years and are relying on exponentially increasing levels of debt.

Human civilization is going to be experiencing de-centralization over the next couple of generations, which is entirely opposite what has occurred for over 500 years ever since the Bank of England was started in the late 1600s.

Perhaps in 50 years we can begin to increase complexity again, once we've implemented energy sources with higher energy density than oil. But our entire infrastructure needs to be rebuilt. So my best guess is a cataclysmic drop in complexity and world population probably down below 1 billion and then a re-consolidation around fusion energy, cold fusion or thorium.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If the Illuminati already control the world governments wouldn't it be safe to say they've already achieved their NWO? Why would they want a unified global population under a central government when they already pull the strings of every government as it is?

Look at how the world is run today and think about how different it is than say a thousand years ago. Seems like we've already got a new order to the world if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Canada's Former Defense Minister Says

That right there......

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer doing the rounds again, so that's now Illuminati and Aliens he's selling now.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If the Illuminati already control the world governments wouldn't it be safe to say they've already achieved their NWO? Why would they want a unified global population under a central government when they already pull the strings of every government as it is?

Look at how the world is run today and think about how different it is than say a thousand years ago. Seems like we've already got a new order to the world if you ask me.

The global banking system would be the likely candidate but there are schisms in that system as the Russians and Chinese are building alternative payments clearing systems to SWIFT

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

www.thebohemianblog.com...

If this does not prove such

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If some group of powerful rich bastards have been suppressing what it takes for me to live the George Jetson lifestyle, I am going to be pretty pissed off when I find out about it.

Who knows about the Jetson's angle but it certainly seems some group is suppressing a better life for much a humanity. The thirst that greed creates is never satisfied.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The love of money is the root of all evil

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Who needs the confirmation of a suspicious authority figure to realize there are powers behind the curtains that we (kind of) never hear about?

The more I learn about our modern reality, and what's to come, the more I start to picture a future not so bright for all of us. Something much more sinister than most people would like to admit. Reality is truly stranger than fiction.

Paul Hellyer is right on something, thousands and thousands of people will need to unite in order to bring this whole wicked system to its knees. To give a real chance for truth to be revealed.

Looking forward to it

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Secret cabals? not unbelievable-look at how successful the mafia was and yet somehow remained under the radar (until Joe Valachi) but the rest? who knows, maybe his personally signed David Icke tin foil hat is a little too tight.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

IMO we hit peak complexity a while back or will soon hit peak complexity. Primarily because the energy returned over energy invested ratios of our fossil fuels are rapidly declining. This can be easily be seen by US energy companies that haven't produced a dime of profit in 10 years and are relying on exponentially increasing levels of debt.
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Is this an assertion of your opinion, or do you have supporting data to illustrate such?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well, it came right out of the mouth of President George Bush Sr's. "New World Order Speech."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The banks do have their grubby little leprechaun fingers in all of it. Australia has no sovereignty in its own economic and financial policy. It is all held in a little building in Basal that is free from all international jurisdiction, yet does dictate to nations what their economic policy will be.

This as our head of state?

new topics

top topics

join