It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting 2/12/18 9am est. SW FLORIDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

thanks for the feedback... I have seen the orange orb in the east once at dusk when I was walking my dogs years ago, didn't think much of it, it was stationary and didn't really move.. Kinda dim as well, just glad to hear others are seeing this stuff also, in my area..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

I co-sign Your Tibetan friend...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

thanks for the feedback...

No worries. I also read where You didn't want to ave this thread run off into a tangent as it relates to religion™/philosophy but there is a bunch to what ATS™ member 'Namdru' typed.

Also see Ancient Hindu scriptures. (You know if You're interested...)

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I find that interesting you associate spiritualism to it.. What I have learned in life, when science has no true conclusion man, tends to meld towards spiritualism or religion to try to find rationalism to it.. To me I don't except that. I am sure in the end their is a manmade scientific explation to the ufo's we see most of the time, in these instances I am pretty sure it can be logically explained, only one time have I seen something that truly looked alien in design, since it did not fit into our design, as we know it. In any case thanks for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent
Looks like a couple moon shapes, round and a hollow one. Guess a balloon could reflect similarly.

I loaded this one into my uploads library.

Here's how to do this if you want to add more this way: On PC you can click on the mountain with the sun-last icon on the tool bar, where it lets you select an image "from your library". Or if that doesn't work, copy and paste the code("kq5a826783.gif") from the uploads page into the last icon box.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Cool man, yes my only logical guess is a balloon, but what is odd, is when it makes the black dot directly in the center of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I cropped and enlarged it, doesn't really help, but from the stills I would have though weather balloon? idk..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Can't tell from the picture. I have seen what you explained in the Mojave, at the top of the hill east of Baker bouncing along the top of the hill. Just a shiny metal object. It disappeared behind the hill before I got close enough to actually see what it was. Hope you find something.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

anyhow I am over it.. It was weird.. from my pictures it was staying bight like a star and in a couple frames it produced a black dot in the center of it, anyhow.. Weird for sure.

It sounds like a Mylar balloon reflecting the sun and maybe rotating creating the shape changing effect, the black dot on some shots is a direct hit of reflecting sun light into the camera, it overloads the sensor and gives a black dot in the center of the orb.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't know how or if I am allowed to create my own post but, I live in FL also and my friend's dad is a truck driver and recorded this while he was driving at night:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aGh0st

I think you should make your own separate thread for this video, as it's pretty unique and you will get more ATS members viewing it if you put it in a thread of it's own...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Doing a figure 8?

Humans.

Drone.

Not saying 100% certainty, but it's a little too normal for me to endorse it with a 'spooky' tag.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Suspectsky on youtube just uploaded a video collage of sightings the last one in new York shows two objects similar to my pics and what I witnessed. Vid is so new I cant link it yet I will as soon as I can...

edit on 25-2-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join