It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting 2/12/18 9am est. SW FLORIDA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...pic 2
pic 3
pic 4

Alright, I had to log onto my laptop to get the uploader to work. So today during my working day I was picking up some material for my day, and was loading up my van and just happened to look up to the north sky, and saw this, these pics give it no credit, I am sorry for that, but I wanted to share my story and see if possibly someone else saw this in the sky, it was around 9am est.

When I watched it with the naked eye, at first I thought it was a star maybe venus, etc. then I started thinking maybe a balloon, but while I was watching it I saw it changing shape, it was really high up there, I think that is the sun reflecting off of it, so I think it was matalic and very high up there.

I watched it for about 5-10 mins then I needed to get to work, It was not like looking at other ufos in my life where it trully scared me, by its nature. Just thought I would share some pictures I took a total of 25 if anyone is interested, if someone else saw this in the south please let me know, if its a rocket, or something that has been identified please share. I have seen something simular to this in the mojave in the 90's. A pair of them.

thank you.

I can add more pics if you guys want, I just dont want to take up to much bandwidth. Quality kinda sucks..

edit on 12-2-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Yeah those pictures don't tell the whole story. Like a lot of eye-witness sightings, if you don't have a picture or video of a saucer with an alien waving back, many skeptics will come up with a full range of possibilities. Even when you have a clear video or photo, CGI technology will always come into play.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I am more interested in knowing what it is, I can upload my 25 pics and and you can see it was changing in shape. Kinda weird and it did not move it was stationary. Just wanted to see if anyone else seen it etc. Thought maybe it can be identified.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Classic! Looks like bogey to me!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

ya I have been zooming in on the pics and messing with the edits, and its defiantly an anomaly, I checked the ufo spooks sites mufon etc the past 24 hours for other people reporting this object and nothing..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Definitely a UFO . So small and blurry it will remain one for some time.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I've seen things like this many times. Once or twice, I had another witness handy. I mentioned to a Tibetan friend and he said it's a sign of previous karma -- some people see such things, others don't. Once you've noticed one, you'll see more, if you keep looking. But be careful what you wish for...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

ya anyhow maybe someone else will come by the site wondering about that object too, maybe they will have other pics I dunno.

anyhow I am over it.. It was weird.. from my pictures it was staying bight like a star and in a couple frames it produced a black dot in the center of it, anyhow.. Weird for sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I was hoping for a more scientific idea, but thanks. I don't think I believe that, I would like the thread to stay down to earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Very hard to say what that is, the picture tells nothing I'm afraid. I do notice an ATS anomaly though, in the New topic page, the date reads 21218...what sorta place is this??

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I will add the 2 frames that I think are most interesting if anything its something for us to look at and wonder about I guess..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here is a upload of a gif, of the 25 pictures I took of it. I will conclude this as just something interesting to look at if you have any questions feel free to ask, this is raw footage from a Samsung s8 cell phone etc. thanks ats I managed to upload a gif.

in motion

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Looks like it's changing shape. Hard to see and evaluate more details on my current device. A bit later I will help with having the images placed on a reply for you unless someone beats me to it.👽
edit on 12-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

from the naked eye I could see it changing shape, to be clear, the movement in the video I think was me taking quick picks of it with my phone I had a setting where it would take 25 shots at once, I was in a public place where allot of other people were who I work with so I did not want to be seen as a weirdo taking pictures of this thing. in a couple of the frames I can see a black dot form then it goes back to that silver star looking object. it literally looked like a star in the sky. Anyhow I think its legit, but its still possible it could be a balloon or something what is weird thou is it did not move, and looked high up there, in one of the pics at the top you can see an example where it had a black dot in it etc. If I was at home I would have pulled out my 100 dollar camera and took pictures of it til it vanished. I am sorry we just have a fuzzy few pictures, I know how others feel now who post these pictures. Anyhow I wanted to share it with those that find this stuff as interesting as I do. I will keep a look out if I see more stuff I will take some pictures of it, I may go out tonight and look up at the sky I was out earlier but it was cloudy.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I can't say I seen the same, but I have seen something similar.

It reminds me of what I seen last spring while at work.
I was sitting at the picnic table having a smoke outside. I glanced up at some fast moving cloud formations and as I watched them I seen a grey looking object come out from behind 1 cloud and into the group of clouds that had already passed.
I could tell it wasn't flying with the wind. It peeked out and flew behind another.
And just like that, it was gone.
I sat staring up at the area for at least 30 minutes hoping to see it again, but nope.
It didn't come back out from what I seen.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't think I believe that, I would like the thread to stay down to earth.

No pun intended, of course

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I get it, just not interested in religious philosophy to try to understand it, its 2018.. not 2018 bc..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Telephoto lens or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

disssmissssed, Hogan.....

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm in Flori-Duh and a bit North of Tampa and there has been 2 different similar type aero-vehicles in the skies the last 2 days. There is a Silver gleaming one that flies primarily West/East and an Orangish one that flew primarily North/South. It should be noted that I'm also on the 'flightpath lane' to Orlando(MCO) airport and when these things are visible, it seems commercial air traffic isn't flying normally?? The Silver one would be crossing about the Florida Barge Canal (Crystal River towards Daytona)...

Stay Hydrated...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join