It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neely uploading pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am trying to upload pictures to the site, for the ufo forum, do I have to use another sight and link them? What format do I need to convert my jpegs to? Any help would be nice thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Hi, it took me quite some time, and some trial and error to figure this out

Images must be in jpg form.

Drop down menu (next to profile icon) and click on upload. Should be easy from there.

Hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Another way to post pics is to right click the pic.
.copy image address option. Use the brackets [ats ]paste image here between brackets[/ats ], without the spaces. Usually works unless pic is too large. Hope this helps..

Much easier for me than uploading to site.
edit on 13-2-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It needs to be jpg or png (if it's a jpeg, it needs to be converted to jpg), and below 2MB.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As of late I am not able to upload any photos to add to my posts . It says only image files supported.

These are photos I am saving on my iPad from various news sites. Wondering if my ipad is changing the file format? The iPad doesn’t tell me what format it’s in.

What’s the workaround here?
How can I convert them via iPad?
Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

You can only upload jpg and png. There are websites that can convert them to jpg and then you save them and they'll upload.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It should be noted here that with .jpeg files you can simply edit it to .jpg and it will work fine. Has for me many times.

I only use PC's because I do a lot of desktop publishing and PC's are a lot faster, but I'd think an iPad would have some way to edit pictures and chose what to export them as? If not lots of open source stuff out there for free and I'm sure some open source stuff must work on an iPad? "Gimp" is free and works on all operating systems. It's not Photoshop by any stretch, but it is free and very feature rich.

new topics

top topics

join