It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Supporter Group Is Using Twitter Bots To Promote Anti-Trump/Putin/Russia Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well isn't this just the height of irony!!!

This is an excellent look at a little group called OCCUPY DEMOCRATS, I had to shorten the title in order to get the point across!

It seems that everything the left has been accusing the Trump team of they are in fact guilty of themselves. Coming from the liberal independent perspective I find this to be beyond hypocrisy.

It is almost as if there is a lifetime achievement award for hypocrisy and they are competing day in and day out for! Truly gold medal material!

Gotta love the indpendent journalists over at STEEMIT!!

For the last week I've been tracking an army of pro-Clinton Twitter bots. These bots have been tasked with spreading the same heavily biased (and in some cases, straight up fake) news articles from a number of clone websites. So far, I have discovered a total of 7 of these websites, all of which look the same, and all are hosting the exact same articles.

As you can see from the screenshot above the bots are pretty easy to identify. You'll also notice the bots are sharing links that have been shortened using a url shortening service. Below is the list of websites the links take you to.

When one considers that FB/Twitter are where the vast majority of the millenial crowd, if not everyone under 70, gets their news from and that is where the following figures become quite disturbing!

I implore you to read the rest of the article, great research done by someone paying attention to the propaganda war that unfolds upon the social media world!!

For those to lazy to read, here is a great breakdown of the article by The Outer Light...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228pmMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This is an excellent look at a little group called OCCUPY DEMOCRATS, I had to shorten the title in order to get the point across!

It seems that everything the left has been accusing the Trump team of their are in fact guilty of themselves. Coming from the liberal independent perspective I find this to be beyond hypocrisy.

It is almost as if there is a lifetime achievement award for hypocrisy and they are competing day in and day out for! Truly gold medal material!

Gotta love the indpendent journalists over at STEEMIT!!

For the last week I've been tracking an army of pro-Clinton Twitter bots. These bots have been tasked with spreading the same heavily biased (and in some cases, straight up fake) news articles from a number of clone websites. So far, I have discovered a total of 7 of these websites, all of which look the same, and all are hosting the exact same articles.

As you can see from the screenshot above the bots are pretty easy to identify. You'll also notice the bots are sharing links that have been shortened using a url shortening service. Below is the list of websites the links take you to.

When one considers that FB/Twitter are where the vast majority of the millenial crowd, if not everyone under 70, gets their news from and that is where the following figures become quite disturbing!

I implore you to read the rest of the article, great research done by someone paying attention to the propaganda war that unfolds upon the social media world!!

For those to lazy to read, here is a great breakdown of the article by The Outer Light...

I will look more into this, but it pales in comparison to what the Russians did if it's even true. Of course because it's a Supposedly democratic bot you care, But the Russian bots are OK right? That's what I thought!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I will look more into this, but it pales in comparison to what the Russians did if it's even true. Of course because it's a Supposedly democratic bot you care, But the Russian bots are OK right? That's what I thought!

Give me some proof of this "Russian Bots" attack, because I have been called Russian for my posts and I am simply a Norwegian who was born in America who can not stand the deep state that ran the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama regime and am stoked to see them taken down!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228pmMonday6 by elementalgrove because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It seems that everything the left has been accusing the Trump team of their are in fact guilty of themselves. Coming from the liberal independent perspective I find this to be beyond hypocrisy.

Don't worry about it, everything Trump says about other people, is really about himself...I do believe the El shrinkos have a syndrome for it too.
It's called Sociopathic Manipulation, aka Munchburger's Syndrome.

edit on 12-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The key takeaway from the "Russian bots"?

I’ve run digital advertising campaigns on behalf of candidates in contested battleground states. And if the ads revealed this past week were an attempt to influence the election, they were a laughably botched and failed attempt. The total amount spent was less than what I’ve seen spent online in competitive congressional races. The ads were not well targeted to the battleground states that were most decisive. And the subject matter was designed to engage extremist voices on the political fringe, not persuadable voters undecided between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Washington Post

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

sure it is

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Trump definitely has put his foot in his mouth more than once, however that pales in comparison to the MSM media complex and all of the hypocritical parrots that regurgitate the same lie, day after day.

Every late night talk show, every comedian, it is literally like they are all getting the same talking points, kind of like....

Except that it is psychologically weaponized to program the minds of the masses who will believe them!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Give me some proof of this "Russian Bots" attack, because I have been called Russian for my posts and I am simply a Norwegian who was born in America who can not stand the deep state that ran the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama regime and am stoked to seem them taken down!

Duuuh! your Russian alright...you said seem instead of seen!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Trump definitely has put his foot in his mouth more than once, however that pales in comparison to the MSM media complex and all of the hypocritical parrots that regurgitate the same lie, day after day.

Every late night talk show, every comedian, it is literally like they are all getting the same talking points, kind of like....

Except that it is psychologically weaponized to program the minds of the masses who will believe them!

Those stories are are syndicated material, and often in the, 'And finally' slot.
Thats been done for God knows how long all over the piggin' world....yawn!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Give me some proof of this "Russian Bots" attack, because I have been called Russian for my posts and I am simply a Norwegian who was born in America who can not stand the deep state that ran the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama regime and am stoked to seem them taken down!

Duuuh! your Russian alright...you said seem instead of seen!

Lol you caught me comrade!!

I have changed it to see like it should have been, I would not want to upset dear leader Putin!

Nostrovia

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

luckily i hear about more and more people moving away from these sicial media sites..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

CNN has DAVID BROCK giving an "Editorial" about Trump. And they wonder why they have a credibility issue.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The bday ice cream stuff is kinda funny.

The attempt to spread negativity in the market is utterly psychotic.

That video is terrifying.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Shareblue officially got banned from reddit so now they are doubling down on every other social media platform.

You should see 4chan right now. They are leading an anti-Jordan Peterson campaign with at least 100 shill threads a day with the same copy/pasted garbage. All they did was convince me that he represents an existential threat to the left.

new topics

top topics

join