It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Email Suggests Comey Misled Congress About Meetings With Obama on Russian Hacking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Or a secret society called secret society. The halls of Congress are still reverberating with the laughter that one created.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aces8

Umm because Obama was still president and trump wasnt??? Thats How...
edit on 2132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was fired because Rosenstein and Sessions recommended he be fired.

As the meeting broke up, George Z. Toscas, a national security prosecutor, ribbed Mr. Comey. “I guess you’re the Federal Bureau of Matters now,” Mr. Toscas said, according to two people who were there.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well technically, if the meeting happened in january, comey lied. He claimed he met with obama in december 2016 and earlier in 2016. He never mentioned a january meeting. He was asked about all of his meetings with obama.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If Rice’s email is accurate, ...

I doubt that, Susan Rice is a minion for the Deep State. The proof I present is she mailed that to herself. Manufactured bread crumb along the trail supposed to lead us to conclude its Russias fault Hillary lost the election.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

On January 5, following a briefing by IC leadership on Russian hacking during the 2016 presidential election, President Obama had a brief follow-on conversation with FBI Director Jim Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates in the Oval Office. Vice President Biden and I were also present.

Why yes, that group of people gets to together and have tea every day.

Of course, Comey misled Congress.

It was rather evident the dude was a shill with his 'extremely careless and unsophisticated'.

I wonder if O wrote that himself.

Impossible, he was carrying their bags.

Comey lied to congress. Comey leaked classified info. Comey is complicite in a never Trump conspiracy.

That's a fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They are all lyin pricks.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Read em and weep.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: soberbacchus

You are entitled to your own opinion.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion. They are NOT entitled to their own set of facts.

Your OPs premise fails factually.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why has Comey not been hauled away in handcuffs/to some black site for "a friendly interview" with Trump's private spook army?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Proof? Or it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Proof? Or it didn't happen

The claim in the OP has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked in this thread on factual grounds and ironically by the Transcript Links the OP provided.

It is not my responsibility to ensure you actually read the threads you respond in, nor is it my job to repeat posts when you fail to follow.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

While goofing around on YouTube I came across and old episode of Unsolved Mysteries that dealt with the suspicious death of Vince Foster. In the episode they discussed the "suicide" not he supposedly left. The part I found interesting was the contents of the note.

It specifically states that -
"I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork. I did not knowingly violate any law or standards of conduct."

It goes on -
"No one in the White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standards of conduct."

Link directly to the Unsolved Mysteries segment on Vince Foster.
youtu.be...

After seeing it it made me think of what Rice sent to herself in her email about how Obama wanted everything done by the book.

Maybe it is nothing but it just seems like the same game plan they used for Vince Foster was used for Susan Rice. A note, after the fact, exonerating the guilty parties.

Foster's "suicide note" was unsigned.

Just thought I would throw this out there - thoughts?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Where's Comeys memos on his Obama meetings?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The next time NUNES is interviewed on FOX, the host needs to ask him that. The House Intelligence Committee interviewed COMEY 3 times. (2 public / 1 private)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mkultra11

The next time NUNES is interviewed on FOX, the host needs to ask him that. The House Intelligence Committee interviewed COMEY 3 times. (2 public / 1 private)

They did ask him in the hearings. He only made them with Trump so that he can leak it to get a special counsel - paraphrasing, but that's what he said. I actually think these memos are fabrications.
edit on 21-2-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good comparison, very good.

If I recall Fosters suicide note was also
questioned concerning the handwriting.

Something about two different people
writing it, as if one sentence was added
to an existing note.

Very strange...but your spot on it is the
very same strategy.

top topics