It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Portraits Destroyed On Social Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes, I know what most will say about this site but lord have mercy this is funny. I just can't stop laughing.

It's the new obama painting that has been altered by social media members. It's funny.

I'm still laughing.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 12-2-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CharlesT

Some of those are pretty damn good.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
    link   
    There are some comedy gems for sure! Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
    link   

I needed a good laugh...
    Although some were too close to the truth..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:58 PM
    link   

HOLY SHHH Michelle's portrait is the worst.

I think I died a little laughing.

Oh. Thank you for this.

EDIT TO ADD:
    This is what happens when you let your friends do gigs that talented professionals should have done for less money.

edit on 2 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
    link   
    #Russiahackedthoseportraits.

#Hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
    Yes, I know what most will say about this site but lord have mercy this is funny. I just can't stop laughing.

It's the new obama painting that has been altered by social media members. It's funny.

I'm still laughing.

www.infowars.com...
    edit on 12-2-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• I am still laughing about trumps fake Time magazine covers!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
    link   
    It looks like a “magic eye” image in the background...
    There are some repeating leaves in there... split pretty much in the middle of the whole thing... You can get a 3D effect...(make the purple and yellow flowers that are in the upper section merge/overlap... Right about there gets the effect, so match the leaves from there.) Nothing wrong with repeating image. I’m not criticizing... Has this been mentioned?
    edit on 2/12/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: japhrimu
    I don’t really see anything, as far as Magic Eye... but you can match it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
    link   
    If I knew how I would put an outhouse around him so it looks like he is taking a dump on America.

With the caption SHI#HOLE. HEHE

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
    link   
    Obama's portrait isn't too bad from a detailed realistic point of view, but it was obviously painted from a picture and the background was a complete failure in my opinion.

Michelle's portrait was hideous IMO. Looks like a middle school kid in his first semester art class made that mess. Grandma Moses did better paintings in her folk art style. Of course they all said great things about those crappy portraits likely because they were created by African American artists and no one would cross the PC line and say what they really thought.

If a college level art class did a critique of that work, they would have tore those artists to threads. Few people know about art or what makes it good, so art criticism is reserved to experts in the art field. But come on!

D=Description. The first step in art criticism is description. When we look at a work of art, our minds naturally take notice of the general information that is present. For example, if we take The Mona Lisa, we notice, “Hey, this is a painting of a woman.” When critiquing, start here with a simple description of what is seen in the artwork.

A=Analysis. Analysis refers to how we see the elements and principles of art. In this step, our minds take in the lines, values, and colors of the artwork. We also may take notice of the balance, proportion, rhythm, and unity found within the work. In a critique, students should point out what is happening with these specific elements and principles. Many times, the formal qualities of the artwork are what makes the art successful. Students should understand how these qualities work and what makes them successful in artwork. They should also be able to discern when these formal qualities are unsuccessful as well.

I=Interpretation. Often times, students will automatically skip to this step. We look for meaning in everything, so this is natural. In this step, we explore the meaning of the artwork. What is the artist trying to communicate to us? There are no wrong responses here.

J=Judgment. The last step in art criticism is judgment. Is this work of art successful? It is important if we are teaching students, to guide them in this step. Remind students that the work of art may not be their favorite, but it may still be successful. This way, we teach students to appreciate good art, even if we personally do not like it. Understanding the steps to art criticism and implementing them in a structured way in critique, will help you create better artwork.

The Steps to Art Criticism
    edit on 13-2-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    a reply to: kurthall

Liberals thrive off fake,the person who painted this tripe looked like it was a paint by numbers painting,what kind of drug were they on?although it shows the mockery of WH when Obama was in office,cheap renditions of clowns

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
    link   

Late to the party here, but saw these elsewhere today, and so funny!

The painting itself? Mundo weird!!
    edit on 13-3-2018 by LadyGreenEyes because: laughing too hard to catch a typo

top topics

join