It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation Chaper 11 The 42 months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
First and foremost this post is not for me,but to honor the Lord my God and aid those who need his help.

These things I tell are to let you know that time is short,if I am wrong I will freely admit it if that is the case,those among you with eyes to see and ears to hear know that time runs short.

While I was reading Revelations Chapter 11 last night I couldn't help but think of Trump's recognition of the capital of Israel,I got to thinking the 42 months if it began shortly after his announcement then 2020 would be the end of those 42 months.

Further after that it is mentioned that after those 42 months in Revelation,there will be 1260 days of prophecies from the witnesses,1260 days is about 3.5 years,which would bring us to 2023 as the year of the witnesses end.

Okay, what Trump did was move the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump is the Anti-Christ as well. This is basically fact. I believe you are right. I believe that at the end of his presidency, in 2020/2021, that will be the end of tribulation. I believe tribulation started in 2012ish at 12/21/2012, the end of thr Mayan calendar. The Mayan calendar's border was a snake eating itself. I believe this snake is in reference to the snake from Genesis, and it eating itself because it would be coming to and end or no more. Or atleast would no longer be a snake because it would stop deceiving, and behaving with the attributes and traits that snakes have. I believe Jesus, has come back in the flesh to Earth, and lives secretly, amongst humans, and we don't even know it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmanuelYeshua

the credit crisis.....this one will be all encompassing....not just one main sector

cashless yezz....then they got the world by the keystroke

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

First and foremost this post is not for me,but to honor the Lord my God and aid those who need his help.

These things I tell are to let you know that time is short,if I am wrong I will freely admit it if that is the case,those among you with eyes to see and ears to hear know that time runs short.

While I was reading Revelations Chapter 11 last night I couldn't help but think of Trump's recognition of the capital of Israel,I got to thinking the 42 months if it began shortly after his announcement then 2020 would be the end of those 42 months.

Further after that it is mentioned that after those 42 months in Revelation,there will be 1260 days of prophecies from the witnesses,1260 days is about 3.5 years,which would bring us to 2023 as the year of the witnesses end.

Imo, you've got the right idea, but a few particulars have to be cleaned up. Is the 70th anniversary of Israel the start of the '7 years' associated with the end of the age? Yes, I would agree with you. But the idea that the 'great tribulation' is the '2nd half of the 7' would not be quite correct.

when we look at Daniel 9

In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, by descent a Mede, who was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans— 2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, perceived in the books the number of years that, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass before the end of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.

9 To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against him 10 and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God by walking in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned aside, refusing to obey your voice. And the curse and oath that are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him. [...]

24 “Seventy 'sevens' are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks.

Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. 27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one 'seven', and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”​

In general, the 'seven' is translated as 'weeks' (the Hebrew word 'shabua'), but!.... In addition to 'shabua' meaning 'weeks' or 'seven', it also means... the number '7'.

In other words, the 'seventy 'seven's above also reads exactly as... '77'

Now watch what happens:

in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, perceived in the books the number of years that, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass before the end of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years. [...]

77 is decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. [...]

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one 'seven', and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

So, Jerusalem has been desolate for 70 years.... and it needs 1 more '7' years period to reach... 77 years to finish the transgression. (77 solar years after May 14, 1948 : dusk May 13, 2025)

In other words, what people call the 70th week (not really synonymous with the tribulation) is this last '7' of the 77 years. If this is talking about Jerusalem, Israel, then its 70th anniversary is 5 Iyyar, 5778 (our April 20, 2018) or May 14, 2018 (70 solar years after May 14, 1948).

When Jesus refers to the abomination of desolation, he's not exactly refering to Daniel 9:27, he's more referring to Daniel 12:11-13, the 1290 days & 1335 days.

I am fairly sure that this is how it works out:

Dec 21, 2020 is the 'winter' day that starts the 'great tribulation' (Matt 24:15-31) (Prince William is 38.5 years old, aka breaking the covenant in the 'middle of 77 years). this is the beginning of the 1335 days.

45 days later is Feb 4, 2021 and the start of the 1290 days & start of the 5th Trumpet 5 months (see Joel chapters 1-4). Here is gets tricky. The temple is trampled for a shorter amount of time than the 2 witnesses are testifying. (the 2300 'evenings & mornings' of Dan 8 is 1150 days, shortened by 7 days which is required to cleanse the temple: thus the 5 (Bible lunar not Gregorian calendar) months of the 5th Trumpet is 147 days + 1143 days of the inner court of the temple attacked with the abomination = 1290 days. Which takes us to Aug 17, 2024. Start 70 literal weeks (Dan 9:24-27) to 'finish the transgression' to end the 69th week on the start of Hanukah, dusk Dec 13, 2025.

After the 5 months of the 5th Trumpet that started on Feb 4, 2021, we get to July 4, 2021 which is the middle of 70 '7's/ middle of 490 years, ie 245 years. The covenant of the Declaration of Independence is broken in the middle of this '7': July 4, 1776 + 245 years = July 4, 2021. This starts the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses which ends on Dec 13, 2024. Thus Dec 13, 2024 to Dec 13, 2025 is the 'year of recompense' (see Isaiah 34:8 & Isaiah 63:8)

Subtract the 7 months of clean-up of gog (Ezekiel 39:12) from Dec 13, 2025 to get to May 13, 2025 which would be the '77th' anniversary of Jerusalem/ Israel mentioned in Daniel 9.

Special note about Feb 4, 2021: this is the time of the 6th Seal & Trumpets 1-4. This is the attack on the 'city'/ Jerusalem mentioned in Daniel 9:26 and is the same as Matt 24:15-21. The attack on the sanctuary in Daniel 9:26 is the same as the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses in the 6th Trumpet / 2nd woe. This passage applies here: Matt 24:29
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

On Feb 11, 2021 is imo the 'sign of the son of man' i866.photobucket.com...
So, again, Feb 4, 2021 cuts off the great tribulation (immediately afterwards is the cross in heaven sign) and then Satan goes to attack Christians (the 'sanctuary' attack) referred to in Rev 12 (Satan attacks the woman, then attacks Christians).

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jcrash

thanks for the layout....

I wish to point out factoids that may augment the 'time-line we are now in'...all concern the Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens:

The object came closest to the Sun on Sept. 9, at a distance of about 23 million miles.
With a boost from the star’s gravity, it zoomed by at about 55 miles per second with respect to the Sun...

( the 'sign of-the-Son-of-Man' object --> shaped like a 1/4 mile long whale, ~Sign-of-Jonah~ prophecy) is now heading in the direction of the constellation Pegasus

www.nytimes.com...

Now, that's a lot of Signs associated with the Revelation 12 Sign we witnessed in the constellation Virgo, which 'birthed' Jupiter twice during the woman wearing a 12 star crown/Sun/Moon reenacting of the Jesus birth
on the dates 9-9-2017 & again 23-9-2017 (both events during the 9th month of Pregnancy of the Woman in Virgo)

the return of jesus would recount the sign of Jonah prior to the 2nd coming
& the 'Sign of the Son of Man' would happen in the heavens for all to see.... which did happen on 9-9-2017 with the sudden appearance of the inter-stellar rock , the 1st verified extra solar object ever recorded at the exact time of the Revelation 12 Sign in Virgo that transpired on 23-9-2017 as prophecied as a wonder in heaven end-times Sign

42-43 weeks of pregnancy preceeded by the Rev 11 time of 42 Months of Jerusalen trodden of Gentiles... there is a synchronicity inn these coincidences we are lothe to fathom

edit on th31152062857609492018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: jcrash

thanks for the layout....

I wish to point out factoids that may augment the 'time-line we are now in'...all concern the Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens:

The object came closest to the Sun on Sept. 9, at a distance of about 23 million miles.
With a boost from the star’s gravity, it zoomed by at about 55 miles per second with respect to the Sun...

( the 'sign of-the-Son-of-Man' object --> shaped like a 1/4 mile long whale, ~Sign-of-Jonah~ prophecy) is now heading in the direction of the constellation Pegasus

www.nytimes.com...

Now, that's a lot of Signs associated with the Revelation 12 Sign we witnessed in the constellation Virgo, which 'birthed' Jupiter twice during the woman wearing a 12 star crown/Sun/Moon reenacting of the Jesus birth
on the dates 9-9-2017 & again 23-9-2017 (both events during the 9th month of Pregnancy of the Woman in Virgo)

the return of jesus would recount the sign of Jonah prior to the 2nd coming
& the 'Sign of the Son of Man' would happen in the heavens for all to see.... which did happen on 9-9-2017 with the sudden appearance of the inter-stellar rock , the 1st verified extra solar object ever recorded at the exact time of the Revelation 12 Sign in Virgo that transpired on 23-9-2017 as prophecied as a wonder in heaven end-times Sign

42-43 weeks of pregnancy preceeded by the Rev 11 time of 42 Months of Jerusalen trodden of Gentiles... there is a synchronicity inn these coincidences we are lothe to fathom

Where did you get the incorrect idea that Virgo had anything to do with it? Christ wasn't then and isn't now, a Virgo, and Is real can't be Virgo seemings that it's a place, and the Book of Revelation never says the word Virgo in it? Just curious because I'm confused as to where you got that idea.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

We don't need to go into anything overly complex: at the Sept 23, 2017 star sign/ birth of Jupiter we got the birth of a nation: Kurdistan.

Additionally: Sept 23, 2017 was 3 Tishrie, 5778. Add 42 Bible/ lunar months ('time, times, and a half time' ) to get to 3 Adar, 5781 (Feb 15, 2021)

Matt 24

15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

this 'time, times, and a half time'/ 42 Bible lunar months are 'cut short'. the great tribulation started on Dec 21, 2020, the 'winter solstice' and is 'cut short' - the 'sign of the son of man' occurs on Feb 11, 2021 and the 45 days of 'great tribulation' end on Feb 4, 2021. The 42 months from the Sept 23, 2017 star sign should end on Feb 15, 2021/ 3 Adar, 5781

After this 'great tribulation' is ended, then people don't repent (Rev 9:20) and this relates to the oppression on Christians 5 months later starting on July 4, 2021/ 6th Trumpet/ 2nd woe.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think this is a common misconception; to calculate the "days" as mentioned in the Bible as literal days as we know them today. As per Matthew 24:36, nobody knows the time or the hour, so we certainly can't expect to figure out the events numerically!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

"the return of jesus..."

My understanding is that the Age pf Pisces (Fish) ended, with the age of Aquarius (water bearer) beginning on March 6, 2015.

So perhaps Luke 22:10 is a metaphor that was written specifically to Christians living today...

Jesus replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters,

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

"the return of jesus..."

My understanding is that the Age pf Pisces (Fish) ended, with the age of Aquarius (water bearer) beginning on March 6, 2015.

So perhaps Luke 22:10 is a metaphor that was written specifically to Christians living today...

I strongly believe that "Passover" refers to a spiritual awakening. The passing over, or cross, into a spiritual existence rather than a limited material existence. Living a dream, rather than sleepwalking in death:

"A song of ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed." Psalm 126:1

Jesus's reference to the waterbearer seems like He knew the next mass awakening would occur around the dawn of Aquarius.

I wrote a pretty dry article about it a while ago: Passover Meaning

Also to add, Gilgamesh (Noah) slayed the heavenly bull after the flood, indicating an end to the age of Taurus.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

In Clementine Homilies it is written that Apostle Peter exclaimed "The falsehoods of Scripture are with good reason, presented as a test.”. My heart tells me you have passed that test, cooperton.

My heart also tells me that belief is not enough. It all boils down to the Pearl of Great Price. How many of us are willing to sell ALL that we have to buy it. This is something I struggle with on a daily basis. Passing the gate that doesn't exist.

Thanks for your comment and link. It really made me smile.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The problem with prophecy is the psycopaths thinking they need to fulfill some other mad mans visions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join